Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic to me is what a guitar is to a guitarist, I am simply a man without it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Magic to me is what a guitar is to a guitarist, I am simply a man without it! Empty
PostSubject: Magic to me is what a guitar is to a guitarist, I am simply a man without it!   Magic to me is what a guitar is to a guitarist, I am simply a man without it! I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 1:23 am

Magic to me is what a guitar is to a guitarist, I am simply a man without it! Guy_katekyo_hitman_reborn_brunette_cute_smile_gesture_24929_preview

Mantis

Animal Form
Praying Mantis

Description
A tall man that stands out in crowds due to his imposing, but not threatening, figure. he wears a green suit at all times and tends to be rather sly. His soul is large, and he doesn't try to hide it at all unless he detects a nearby soul of equal or greater strength. He finds fighting young weapon users an entertaining way to pass the time, although he could never consider killing one that is weaker than him. He usually starts combat with Green slashes (a slicing ranged attack) and tries to keep using it as much as possible until he cannot win without using his one other combat ability: transformation. He turns into a giant Praying Mantis, and is incredibly powerful, a match for professor stein with several different death scythes on many occasions.

Personality
Light and absent minded, Mantis tends to start random conversations with people he meets on the street. His behavior might lead some to believe that he is manipulating them, but that is rarely the case. He is simply a wanderer that uses his magic the way he believes it should be used for: entertainment.

History
He was born during the industrial revolution of the U.S. and has drifted around ever since. He never played any key roles in any major events, although you may find him in some of the minor ones.

Other
He likes people who wear green immediately.

Have You Read the Rules?
Answer: I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Magic to me is what a guitar is to a guitarist, I am simply a man without it!
Page 1 of 1