Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 5:00 pm

Ah, the refreshing breeze of outside wind. Ducks and geese alike were swimming alongside the beautiful pond that was well maintained according to a certain sorcerer's standards. There under a weeping willow somewhat close to the body of water was Suhas. He was currently engaged in a thrilling match of chess with... himself. Almost every other second, he switched sides on the table, throwing witty comments at his 'opponent'. But he eventually grew bored of the match and snapped his fingers, the chessboard disappearing as he did. Readjusting his waistcoat, he walked over to the pond and marveled at it's stunning image, totally unaware of the frisbee that was heading straight at him...at a reasonably fast rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 8:09 pm

"Hey! Watch out!" Rhuk yelled. He ran towards the Frisbee as fast as he could but he knew that he wouldn't make it. He closed his eyes tight and waited for the usual 'thump' that he always heard when the Frisbee hit someone. he was also playing Frisbee with himself.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 9:01 pm

Suhas blinked a few times then turned around, getting hit smack in the face with the disk that was supposed to be used as enjoyment. Waving his arms back and forth to refrain from falling into the pond, the sorcerer tried to recollect himself. With a sigh of relief, he gained his balance and shook off the slight pain that was inflicted by the Frisbee. "Ouch..." he muttered and picked up the toy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 9:10 pm

"oh um, i'm sorry about that." Rhuk felt very bad and embarrassed. "Wait, are you a sorcerer?" Rhuk hesitated to ask.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 9:43 pm

Suhas dusted off the front of his shirt and replied,"It's fine..." When he looked at the guy that hit him in the face with the plastic toy, he smiled a little. "Er..." What do I say...? "...Yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 9:54 pm

"you really shouldn't be using your powers in an open place like this, your lucky i was the only one who saw you" he looked at him in concern. Rhuk turned his head around and gasped "act natural, don't look now but those two guys behind us are hunting for witches and sorcerers" Rhuk said trying not to move his mouth that much.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:02 pm

Suhas tilted his head to the side and asked,"Hunters of magical beings? Now that doesn't seem too nice." He en glanced at the two suspects and rolled up his sleeves. "That hardly seems fair, I thought that witches were on good terms with the academy now? " He sighed and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:09 pm

"they are, but not everyone agrees with that rule, there are still a lot of people who hate witches" Rhuk said trying not to sound offensive. "I have been around witches my whole life, even though in a weapon"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:14 pm

Looking a bit disappointed, Suhas rubbed the back of his head and replied,"Well thanks for the advice, I could've been a goner otherwise!" His eyes glanced down as he picked up the frisbee and handed it to Rhuk. "I believe that this belongs to you?" A smile danced across his face, as he was amused by his company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:17 pm

Rhuk grabbed the Frisbee lightly. "Thanks" he said with a friendly smile across his face. it didn't last for long. the two men started to walk over to them.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:22 pm

Suhas muttered something inaudible and watched as the two approached, keeping his smile. "Don't worry about it, mistakes happen right?" He looked back at Rhuk and released his end of the frisbee. In case he needed it, the sorcerer's magic was ready. All he needed was to snap his fingers and the two would blast off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:32 pm

The two men stopped in front of Rhuk and Suhas. "Hey, Seen anything...strange lately?" one of them said with a sinister and sadistic grin on his face. "No! We haven't as a matter of fact, is that what you came over here to ask us? huh?" Rhuk said tauntingly. "Hey! you watch your tone you little prick! this man right here, he has 99 Afreet souls, you BETTER! watch how you talk to us or your gonna be black and blue!" he said with his finger in the center of Rhuk's chest. it was stabbing at him like a needle in acupuncture.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:40 pm

"...I suggest you leave him alone." Suhas suddenly had a very intimidating expression. His yellow eyes narrow, teeth bared and knuckles cracked. "Of course unless you want to become nothing but a puddle of red..." Soul protect, on. He set off his soul protect, so it would be harder gor either of the two to detect or have proof that he was a sorcerer. A snicker escaped as he poked the man right on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:43 pm

"damn you" one of the men said looking at suhas. "don't think this is over. we will be back, for BOTH of you" he said. "Are you gonna leave or not muscle head" said Rhuk. "Oh that's it!" on of the men said. he transformed into a sledge hammer. "lets go!" the other one said. Rhuk jumped back.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:58 pm

Suhas stayed put and grumbled. "You two just love being difficult don't you?" With a flick of the wrist, the sorcerer sent a cloud of gas with intoxicating fumes around the two witch-hunters. Typically this would cause eye-irritation, sneezing, dizziness or plain confusion. This better work, I don't really want to hurt them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:01 pm

Rhuk looked in awe. "times like this make me wish i was a witch instead of a weapon" he said in a cheerful tone sounding completely different than before. "Damn it!" said one of the men. "I knew he was a sorcerer, you need to listen to me more!" the other one argued. " Not now! we gotta find a way out of this. i cant take it anymore!" he yelled in aggravation. "Why are you holding back?" Rhuk asked. "They would have killed you with ought a second thought"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:06 pm

"Wouldn't that be rude? Gentlemen aren't interested in killing without a good enough motive." He glanced at Rhuk and summoned a chess-board. After taking a seat, the sorcerer picked up the black horse piece and chucked it at the attackers, as it landed, the piece turned into a real mustang with a black pelt and white eyes. It snorted and reared at them, stomping it's hooves a few inches from their feet. "Oh, and I prefef the term...sorcerer or warlock if you will. Pardon mebut I belive that this is..." he smiled deviously. "Checkmate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:10 pm

"even though your a sorcerer" rhuk said hesitantly."would you be interested in being my meister"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:12 pm

Suhas returned his horse piece and snapped his fingers, causing the chessboard to vanish. "That's possible?" He asked and tilited his hand. I didn't know a magical being and a witch could be partners...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:15 pm

"sure, I've seen it before" Rhuk said embarrassed. "b..but if you don't wanna...ya know" Rhuk could not bare the awkwardness. "U..I..Its fine if you don't wanna" he mumbled and looked at the ground with his hand behind his neck.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:46 pm

Suhas chuckled and put a hand out. "I'd love to give it a try!" He placed the other hand in his pocket and dipped his head. "If you're willing to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:49 pm

"um..ya sure" Rhuk said. "Um if you want i could transform right now."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:56 pm

"Oh right... That may be a good idea." Suhas chuckled sheepishly. Though he was fluent in the en way of the magical beings, weapons were still a mystery to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 12:06 am

In a flash of light. Rhuk transformed. He was a pair of black gauntlets with claws. he solidified on suhas forearms.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 10:51 am

Suhas flexed out his hands and marveled at them. "Okay, now that's cool." He slashed at a tree and saw the marks it left. Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)   A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Simply Splendid Day at the Park (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next