Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evelyn's "property"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:32 pm

"So what do you want with the male students?" He asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:34 pm

"thats none of your business... its best if you just accept and get out of here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:36 pm

Yomi looks at Jet. She sighs. "Fine...Just don't kill him."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:37 pm

Lance chuckles "sorry I'm afraid I can't do that if shadow figured out that his new subject died then he would defiantly be very disappointed so I was wondering once your down toying with him could you let him go shadow is on a very tight schedule...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:39 pm

"good girl, im glad weve come to an understanding" the bubble dissapeared and she dragged jet back to her home. she thought to herself *nobody can stop me* she turned to lance "and as for you, i accept your offer"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:40 pm

An evil grin spread on lances face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:41 pm

Yomi fell to her knees, crying. "...Stupid witch..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:43 pm

after the witch was gone connor showed up "yomi! there you are! wheres jet?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:44 pm

Lance walks over to yomi and pats her back "you should be happy he's alive........"
Then lance chuckled evilly and said in a very low voice "if Evelyn didn't get him or shadow didn't get him first I would have killed him....." He shrugged and walked off "have a good night little lady....." He said coldly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:49 pm

"The witch..." She said softly still looking down.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:52 pm

In the shadows lances evil laughter echoed through death city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:44 pm

connor held out his hand to help her up. "its alright. we can get him back"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:08 pm

Shadow watched this and chuckled evilly before focusing back on ace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:33 pm

She took his hand and stood up then wiped her eyes. She put a serious look on her face."Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:00 pm

Victoria Kiro and kin were looking around death city for Evelyn
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:43 pm

"Wha- get away from me!" I stumbled backwards, trembling in fear. Instead of forgetting everything, my mind had reset back to my birthday... The day my parents were killed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:49 pm

Shadow walked closer to ace and says in a surprisingly calming voice
"Shhhhhh I'm not here to hurt you..... Do you want a calling in life? Then join me in a quest for power
Ill make you stronger......."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:24 pm

"I-if you can lead me to krimlin then I will join you." I didn't have my usual confidence and cruelty anymore. I was just a sad little kid with no parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:26 pm

Bri left and went looking for Ace. "Ace? Ace?!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:31 pm

Shadow chuckled and whisperd in aces ear
"I have something to take all the fear away....."
He pulls out a vile of black liquid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:35 pm

connor ran up to ace "ace! Don't listen to him. Come with me, we can help you" connor held out his hand
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:37 pm

Shadow grinned and help out the vile and said
"Aren't you tired of being afraid? Join me......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:47 pm

Yomi ran behind Connor. Bri saw Yomi and stood next to her. She saw Ace too "Ace! Don't listen to him!" She hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:50 pm

Shadows eyes glowed an eerie red color as he looked into all if their eye
He had mentally given them an image of all of their dead bodies wich made the parylyz with fear
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:18 pm

"What is that?!" I took a step back and ran in to a wall. When I heard my name, I panicked. "Help!" I was crying, and my voice squeaked. If I cut off my hair and put on sun glasses, no one would be able to tell it was me. For my entire personality was reversed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evelyn's "property"
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next