Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evelyn's "property"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Evelyn's "property" Empty
PostSubject: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:15 am

evelyn had Connor, Tristan and Dylan tied up in her house. "Don't put up such a fuss you 3 just accept your fate. You boys belong to me now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:21 am

Jet is asleep outside on one roof nearby ears open for abnormal noises and smells but he is practically knocked out
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:24 am

"Hey Jet..." I whisper, giving him a good nudge. "I think some of the other students are in trouble." Trying to wake him up, I pointed to the house that the others were in, motioning to him to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:25 am

Jet jumps up and says "Right." And starts crawling that way prone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:25 am

"how about a kiss red?" She walked closer to connor "you know you want to""I already told you I'm not interested!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:26 am

Kataro jumps up on the roof with hey and ace. "Hey guys what's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:30 am

" I can sense your friends coming. If they try to steal you from me ill kill them and you" she grabbed Tristan's chin and stared into his eyes "so make sure nothing happens"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:31 am

Noticing something was wrong as well, Mizuki sneaks over near the house. While sneaking over, she spots Ace, Jet and Kataro. Okay, at least there are some other people around the area just in case...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:33 am

I chuckled. "It looks like we have some company Kataro. I woke up Jet to help me get rid of our unwelcome guest." Perhaps my cockiness was beginning to get the best of me, as instead of concocting one of my usual plans I merely kicked the door down and barged right in. "Stop! In the name of Lord Death!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:35 am

Kataro pointed at the girl. "What are you doing with our friends?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:36 am

Jet is behind and says "Yay fight time." His eyes not having here usual light but have a dangerous insane glow to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:43 am

Mizuki eyes widen as she watched the three of them just barging in. She then eventually decides to follow them in, walking through the front door as well, waving at them awkwardly before transforming her right arm into a red blade.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:46 am

"if you come near me or them, that rope will cut them to pieces" a blue aura surrounded her hand. "Even if they do. They can easily be replaced." She turned to ace "perhaps by somebody handsome like you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:48 am

Jets left hand reaches into his hoodie pocket and pulls out a M9 while his right hand turns into a rapier blade and says "Should I put a few holes through her head Ace?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:53 am

"Son of a..." I grabbed Jet's wrist quickly and disarmed him. "I knew I should have thought this one through." I was speaking under my breath so that she didn't hear me. That's okay, you can fix this. My composure was quickly recovered, and a grin grew across my face. "So... That's what you're using these Shibusen for..." I walked forward in a calm manner, as to not alert her in to killing them. "Then... then take me instead! I'll go with you willingly, and do what you say. But you have to promise to let the rest of them go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:57 am

"deal. I'll take good care of you" she grinned and the ropes around the 3 disappeared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:00 am

Jet says "Sure you can try but he is a slippery one. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:02 am

I brushed a strand of hair that had fallen down back over my head. My only sign to show that I was nervous, though most of them didn't know that... save for Jet. Aside from this, I showed no emotions whatsoever, and said: "Well then... let's go. The longer we stay here, the more opportunity I give you to change your mind." I stood at her side, the sunlight through the window shining on my silver hair, and my amethyst eyes stared in to Jet's. With one nod I gave him a message through my body language that said: 'You know what to do. I'll try to leave you guys trail.' And with that, I completely threw my fate in to this woman's hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:06 am

Jet sees the nod knows what it means and nods back meaning 'we will and when we do we will blow her brains out sky high but first got to steal some guns from a milatary base so yeah see ya'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:06 am

"if you or your friends pull anything, you'll end up like the rest of the people who fell victim to my beauty." Ropes appeared around ace "now what do you say we begin our fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:10 am

Kataro burst out laughing. "BEAUTY!? Ooohhhh that's rich. You call yourself beautiful!?" Kataro said only trying to make her mad.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:13 am

I sighed lazily. "You know... I'd imagine you'd be much more excited." My smile came back again. "After all... You just captured the only living member of the Toromaki family... And the academy's next Death Scythe." She may have caught me on account of my own foolishness, but if I was gonna be captured, she wasn't taking my pride from me. "And honestly, enough with these stupid ropes. Unlike some people, I have honor and I keep my word. You don't need to treat me like a Kishin." Then... Kataro's outburst came, and I knew there was only one way to shut him up. I used my slender build to partially free one of my arms, then turned it in to a chain and hit him with it. "Kataro, you shouldn't be so rude to this women! After all... she spared three lives for mine. And her beauty is unrivaled..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:17 am

Kataro grabbed the chain before it hit him. "Ok ok ok. I apologize miss... Whoever you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:20 am

"you dare insult me?anotjer word and you'll join your friend." She calmed down "none of that matters to me ace. To me your just another man" she embraced him "you can call me eve"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:27 am

I cringed at the feeling of her hugging me... In that moment, she caused a flashback of when my mother was still alive. A couple tears ran down my face and all around me was my parent's mansion. There standing next to me, wrapping her arms around me, was my mother. "Eve..." I echoed the word she spoke. Second nature kicked in and I struggled against her, but I calmed down after a couple of seconds. "Fine... take me and do what you will with me. I let my head hang in order to avoid further eye contact with my friends. Dammit... what are you doing? One month ago, you never would have risked your life to save these guys. You don't even know them. What happened to me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evelyn's "property"
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next