Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 1:41 pm

The look found in her dual-colored eyes was enough to make the light flicker behind his mask, undetectable. Smiling crookedly, shaky and soft, he slid the mask down and off his chin, offering the shy expression to her. "I... Assume you still have classes in the morning," he said, and a series of mental curses seemed almost to play behind his own eyes. "I just... That was lame." A nervous chuckle followed, and he found himself looking at his feet. "You need rest, and I don't want to keep you out super late and get either of us in trouble. Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 2:17 pm

Candy pouted at Rogue, when he explained exactly why he brought her back. Taking one of his hands, she decided to explain exactly why she didn't need all that much rest: "Rogue, I spend the majority of my time with my nose in a book. Fiction and otherwise. If I miss a day of class then I won't be losing out on much."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 10:47 pm

His eyes narrowed at that, a concern for her health overriding all personal desire. "That's not good for you," the meister chimed, though clearly, he knew that there was little that he could do about it. Unless... well, unless he pulled a pressure point trick or two on the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 10:57 pm

"If you want to get rid of me that badly, just say so." She pouted even harder (is that even a thing?), doing her very best to act like she really meant it. Guilt trip him into compliance, that was her angle of attack.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 10:59 pm

His eyes locked on hers, demanding, dominating, and hypnotic, though gentle nonetheless. "You were yawning." Rogue reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 11:09 pm

Candy blinked at him, with an eyebrow raised. "I was comfy and it was calm. I'm not that tired..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 9:43 am

He folded his arms across his chest again, watching her calmly, gears turning in his head, "It's getting late. What would you even want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 10:14 am

She gave Rogue a wide smile, even sticking her tongue out to the side a tiny bit. Quite promptly, she answered the all important question; "No idea. You do have a point."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 11:56 am

He nodded, as though expecting this, and gestured towards the door once more, "So, what's your verdict, then?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 12:20 pm

Candy turned her head towards the door, to Rogue and back to the door again. "Uhhh... I guess if we don't have anything else to do..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:15 am

He nodded at this, ruffling her hair gently, wordless as he turned to move away. Pausing, he looked back at her and smiled. "See you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:37 am

"Of course." She replied as she turned to open and then go through the door behind her. She thought that it would be awkward if Aurora was there to look out and see Rogue with her, figured the girl was probably still away. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:42 am

If wishes were poppy...

"Who was thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Came the sudden exclamation, mid transformation, as the girl leapt from her hammock and switched forms. Her eyes were alight, and though she already knew the answer, biting back the mild irritation that still lingered, she kept up the dumb act, inches from her face, smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:54 am

Ah, she must have pissed off some deity at some point, to have them send Aurora home early enough to witness her coming back. She couldn't lie and say it was nobody, because it was somebody and Aurora knew it was somebody. She couldn't say it was someone Aurora didn't know, because Aurora probably knew. She really had no choice...

"Rogue." She replied briefly, hoping that a torrent of questions wasn't going to be launched at her as she went off to change from the clothes she was wearing into something more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:00 am

Aurora beamed, transforming again to glide around her, transforming before landing on her bed, sitting there with a grin. "What were youuuuuuuuu two up to?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:12 am

"We had ice cream and went skating." She replied as briefly as she could, to give no clues that it was actually an impromptu date that she set up. She hoped that Aurora would take it as a meeting between friends or something. That would lead to no more questions.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:13 am

Aurora raised her brow, smirking slightly now, "Then why are you nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:26 am

"I seem nervous?" She asked, turning away from Aurora to pretend she was going to do something else to dodge the real question.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:32 am

"I resonate with you," Auro reminded her, laying on the bed and watching her, upside-down, with her head hanging over the side, "I really don't see why you think you can hide from me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:42 am

"That's an unfair advantage." She said crossing her arms in a huff. That's before she turned around to Aurora. "I don't care that it goes both ways." She added, pointing at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 11:45 am

She shrugged, an awkward gesture, before sitting upright, "I don't think you're very concerned about me having secrets," the witch pointed out before nodding to her again. Dissolving to bluntness, she spoke again, "Are you dating him?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 12:00 pm

Going very red very quickly meant that Candy really couldn't weasel out of this anymore. "I don't know. Really. But, maybe?" She wasn't sure herself what the day meant. "I want to say probably? I'm going to go with probably."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 12:08 pm

Aurora laughed at this, delighted, and stood up to spin on one of her heels. Grinning back at her, a twinkle in her eyes, she made to tease her, seeing if she would stop her in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 1:47 pm

"He showed me his face, too." Candy added, not making the effort to stop Aurora from doing something she'd do anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 2:15 pm

Something between shock and joy appeared, and she took off to transform, climbing up and gliding down in a circle. Laughing happily, she shifted again, looking at her again, smiling, "Of all things, he shows you that after one date?" Suddenly a thought occurred to her and she leaned close once more, "It has been just one date, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next