Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elaine's trickery

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Elaine's trickery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:49 pm

Jet whispers to Kataro "I know why."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:50 pm

"You do!?!??! How???!?!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:53 pm

"Shhhhhh. I learned it while she was fighting me claiming to test her magic powers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:55 pm

"Well? What did she say?" he whispers back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:56 pm

"She said back when you were a kid you always said you wanted to be the greatest warlock ever or something like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:57 pm

"is that why she gave me these powers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:59 pm

"I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:59 pm

"we can't just walk around the academy with a warlock. We have to protect your identity. Only us four can know. We have to go find Dylan before Elaine kills him."Connor walked out the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:02 pm

"Elaine won't kill him. She's sick and twisted but.. She usually doesn't kill unless its nessacary. But we should still go get him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:06 pm

dylan was only a small ways up the road. He turned around when he saw them "so what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:09 pm

"Connor said we should keep my powers hidden, but I can't do that. The magic powers I have suppresses my ability to transform into a weapon. So what do we do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:12 pm

"we should talk to ms.metzger. We can trust her. She knows alot about witches"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:16 pm

"ok let's, go get her!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:17 pm

Jet runs in the direction of the academy occasionally jumping onto a wall the jumping off and running agian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:20 pm

Kataro follow behind jet. (Time warp) They all finally reach the academy. "you know where she is Connor?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:24 pm

Jet is laying on the ground panting hard "Too many stairs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:26 pm

"Come on on jet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:28 pm

"Ok." Jet grabs a skateboard there is one for all four of them he gets on and starts riding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:31 pm

"Look! There she is!" he ran over to her. "Hello Mrs. Metzger. I know I'm not one of your favorite students. But I need you help..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 7:22 am

"what is it, I don't have much time" she was talking with dante
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:20 am

Kataro pulled her to the side and explained everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:26 am

"great... More witches. We've had witches attend before so it wont be a problem." She walked with them out of the academy "so what do you need from me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:32 am

"Ummm... Nothing. I think that solves ONE of our problems. Thank you Mrs. Metzger." Kataro walks back over to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: