Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elaine's trickery

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Elaine's trickery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:47 am

"Otherthan you and them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:53 am

"We need to find Connor and Dylan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:11 pm

"Right lets go. I also have a idea so the Kishin doesn't know who we are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:09 pm

"do you have any idea where they are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 5:23 pm

Jet pulls out a phone types on a number saying "beep boop bee boop. I am calling Connor." then the phone starts ringing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:42 pm

Connor picked up the phone "oh hey jet. Me and Connor are on out way to kataros place now. What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:44 pm

Kataro takes the phone from jet and explains everything to Connor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:49 pm

"we'll be right there!" Connor hung up and ran towards the auto shop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:58 pm

Kataro was sitting in a chair tapping his feet on the ground. He was not a very patient person. "where are they!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:00 pm

Jet is lounging on the ground a bag on his back filled "They are coming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:02 pm

connor ran through the door "Dylan is getting ms.metzger, we can trust her." He was carrying a backpack "everything I need for Antarctica is in here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:05 pm

"No only us four can go we are going top spy so I brought clothes that seem fitting for Kataro a mages cloak for us three Connor Dylan and me cloaks and Japanese mask that have voice modifiers so our voices sound different."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:06 pm

"Shade is gonna have to come. He's my guardian and he's a powerful mage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:07 pm

connor texted Dylan telling him not to get ms.metzger "alright, lets get to the airport, Dylan will meet us there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:09 pm

OOC: where is the new thread gonna be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:11 pm

Ooc: antarctica
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:12 pm

OOC: how about we were the only ones on the plane and it crashed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:14 pm

OOC: Mmmmmm! That sounds.... DELICIOUS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:35 pm

ooc:so just forget antarctica

dylan walked through the door "so what do you plan to do about this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:41 pm

"Do about what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:43 pm

"Are you kidding me?! the reason i rushed over here was to help your ass and you dont have a plan!" Dylan had controlled his temper ever since he joined the academy, but this time it just slipped out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:45 pm

"Are you talking about Elaine or the Kishin?" Kataro says calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:46 pm

"elaine!" "So what do you need kataro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:48 pm

"I need to figure out why she gave me these powers!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:48 pm

dylan turned his arm into a blade "Lets go get us a witch then..." he ran out the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: