Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)   You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 11:39 am

"That might be a good idea. I'm still not really oriented yet, so it could be dangerous if I tried to get home on my own," Alex answered, shrugging a little bit. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a slow yawn. "Thanks, by the way. I really appreciate the fact you stopped her and stuff,"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)   You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 5:27 pm

"That's what I was thinking and I wouldn't want something to happen to you on your way home. Also, you'll have to give me directions so I can drive you home." She told him. She smiled and nodded at his thanks. "It was no problem, really. Even if you weren't my friend I still would've stopped her. I would've felt guilty even if you were a total stranger." She told him. She then held out her arm to see if he needed any help walking to her car.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)   You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 11:32 am

"Oh, yeah. I can just put it in your phone or something too. I don't really want to accidentally tell you the wrong street because I can't see straight," Alex chuckled a bit at that. He saw that Piper had held out her arm and hesitated for a second, taking it for support.

The car ride to Alex's house was relatively quiet, for he had put his address in Piper's phone once they got to his car. When she pulled up to his apartment building, he offered her a small smile. "Thanks again for everything, Pipes." he murmured. Without asking, he then took her phone from the cup holder and created a new contact with his name and phone number. "I should be fine from here. Give me a call some time though, would you? What I remember of what just happened makes me think you're a really sweet girl. We should hang out some time,"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)   You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 6:27 pm

She blushed when she realized she forgot about the GPS on her phone. "Oh, yeah. That too." She giggled. After he held onto her arm (you better believe she was screaming inside), she led him to his car. Once she was sure he was in safe and sound, and Alex put his address into her phone, she hopped into the drivers seat and began driving to his house. She couldn't say that she was at least a little upset that he was silent the entire way, but she couldn't blame him. After all, he had just been drugged. She put the car into park once she pulled up to his apartment building. She smiled softly. "You're welcome." She was about to exploded as he took her phone and put his contact in, so all she could do was nod when he asked her to call him. "Uh, yeah. We should. I'd like that." She told him.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)   You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 9:29 pm

“Have a nice night,” Alex murmured, leaning over the console. He hovered there for a moment, their faces inches apart and his breath lightly hitting Piper’s cheek. Then, the boy took a deep breath and made his move. He connected their lips for a few moments before quickly pulling away. Without another word, Alex got out of the car. He was blushing furiously, and he rushed into the apartment building.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)   You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 9:45 pm

"Thanks, you too." She replied. When his face got within just inches of hers, her heart starting pounding. She was positive that Alex could hear it. As his lips connected with hers, her eyes fluttered closed. Unfortunately for her, the kiss only lasted a mere couple of seconds before Alex let her go and dashed into the building. With a sigh, she kept hey eyes closed and rested her head on the steering wheel. She couldn't believe what just happened. Alex. Kissed. Her. Her heart was still racing, and adrenaline was rushing through her body. She sat back up and was about to put the car into reverse when she froze. This is Alex's car. Her car was still at the party. Damn it... With a sigh, Piper turned off the car and got out, leaving the keys inside. She then took her phone out, stared at Alex's contact info, looked back at Alex's house, and then put the party's address into her phone and began walking back.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)   You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 11:37 pm

Alex was red in the face the entire time he took a shower,brushed his teeth, and got ready for bed. He'd rarely ever kissed girls, and that was only when they'd kissed him. Despite his bold nature, he had never been able to muster up the confidence to initiate the connection. As he laid in bed that night and let the drugs wear off, his mind wandered back to Piper. As he dozed on and off, his cloudy mind began to fantasize about her, and how sweet and kind she had been to him. When he finally fell asleep, Alex had a small smile on his face. He wasn't used to someone being so kind to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)   You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You look like you could use a friend (Flair and Lacey)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2