Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 6:57 pm

Her face flushed softly as well, followed up by a gentle giggle as she wriggled against him, teasing him gently. "Should we get out of bed?" She inquired, biting back the rather unladylike quib that danced at the edges of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:04 pm

"Y... N..... Maybe?" Takumi began to say each of the words that he had different reasons for beginning to say, then finished the trifecta by choosing to be indecisive instead. He was hungry, though, which seemed to sway him in the end. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:09 pm

She giggled, peering over at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Rin wanted to say the dirty thing that popped into her head, mainly to make him flustered, but ladies shouldn't say such things, and regardless their relationship hadn't quite reached that level yet, had it? She pondered the notion; they had, after all, moved in together and she'd just spent the entire night in his arms, but it lacked the physical intimacy that connotated such things. Besides that, she could only imagine how quickly he might flee in his embarrassment. This confliction of thoughts left her with a far-off stare after she'd turned her head, her lip being massaged between her teeth and that deviance in her eyes giving away if nothing else, the vague direction her thoughts had traveled in, and she stayed silent with this gaze for far too long to be able to properly play it off. She'd be had if Takumi dared to call her out on it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:47 pm

Takumi saw enough of her every day to see that she was thinking something he probably wasn't, but didn't quite know what it could be. His mind just didn't go weird places all that often. There was something about the way she was looking at him that made him think she wanted to say something, although he wasn't sure what to make of the lip biting. That could fit into multiple situations, really... Still, all he could do in the was give his best guess. "Don't you want to?" he asked, tilting his head a little with the question.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:59 pm

She jolted more than a little bit, for a panicked second worried that she may have uttered the thought aloud. Her face flushed heavily, and she bit into her lip harder, thinking for just a moment before inquiring, in her best teasing attempt while flustered: "Would you like to have me for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 8:14 pm

Alluding that he understood what she meant beforehand may have been an accident, but he wasn't quite so dense that he didn't get what her comeback to it meant. His eyes opened up wide in surprise and his face flushed as much if not more as Rin's own. Running away due to his sheer embarrassment was a thought, but he stayed in the end and not because extricating himself from Rin would have just made it oh so much more awkward. He didn't know how to answer, though. An overthinking and nervous part of him that oft prevailed tugged against the curiosity and attraction that another part represented, a part which wanted to just agree regardless of anything else. In the end, though, not unexpectedly, he could only come up with one answer as he shoved his face against her shoulder to try and hide. "Maybe..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 8:25 pm

The growing blush spread angrily up to her ears, igniting them in a violent red. Her teeth bit down hard into her lip again and her head whites back to stare blankly, one part excited and too parts anxious, out ahead of her. Indecisiveness was certainly common of her boyfriend, but she'd not expected it to manifest in such a way that he would half agree to her little quip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 8:37 pm

It seemed like a long time to Takumi, but it wasn't really all that much time before he recovered enough to stop his thoughts from tying themselves in knots. "L-let's go get breakfast... It's not good to skip meals..." he said as he started to untangle himself from Rin, and though it would have been normal to make that proposition properly, he slipped into Japanese for it, so it ended up strange in that way. He wasn't done blushing, but luckily enough, he wasn't really looking at her either.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 9:02 pm

She squirmed away when she lost the feeling of his warmth, sliding off the end of her bed and fidgeting with the ends of her hair, twirling it into round, bouncing curls. They should eat. Proper food. Yes, proper food. Proper. Yes. Her brain was short-circuiting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 9:08 pm

"Uuuhm... I'll go ahead, then," Takumi said, following a few moments of watching her play with her hair in what seemed like idle thought. It was kind of weird, but when were the two of them not? He got himself off of the bed, then made his way out of the room and towards where he knew food was going to be ready and waiting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 9:22 pm

Hardly had he left before she breathed a hearty sigh of relief, sinking to the floor with her back to the bed and head in her hands. Had she really dared to make that joke, that clear suggestion? And after sleeping with him all night, no less! Death but her family would be furious, her ancestors rolling in their graves. Fuck but the look on his face, the flutter in her gut had been nice, exciting. She was head over heels and lost. She knew it. Shaking her head, rising to her feet, and patting her face to wake herself from her daze, she pulled herself together to follow after him, doing her best to appear unphased.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 9:53 pm

Takumi had headed straight for the table once he left the room. Really, he had enough practice in trying not to be weird when things such as that affected him mentally, so despite the faded-albeit-present blushing he probably looked plenty natural. Or so he hoped. Whenever Rin finally appeared, he did his best not to go into meltdown again and smiled at her. "Morning," he said. When he felt himself failing, he looked down towards the food he managed to get himself from the spread before Rin arrived.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 9:58 pm

"Good morning," she said back, facade of prim and proper making her voice come out almost curt. She tried to make up for it with a sheepish smile, taking her own place and eating idly at fruit and toast.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 10:02 pm

"You forgot your glasses," Takumi said, trying to sound annoyed but instead only managing to make it sound like some sort of quiet-but-audible observation, his voice not quite doing what he wanted it to. The fact that he said it more to his plate than her probably didn't help either. He couldn't even tell what the staff would think this was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 10:04 pm

Her face went red instantly and she nodded, but seemed rooted in place. She'd forgotten she had them, let alone that she wasn't wearing them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 10:09 pm

He didn't know of her embarrassment or nodding either way, as once more, he wasn't looking at much besides his plate. He took that as a cue to just eat in silence. It suited him, in a way, though he'd have to stew in his head for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 10:32 pm

Rin acted in a like manner, politely excusing herself as soon as the opportunity arrived. Immediately, she fled to her room, leaving the door ajar but moving to change her clothes, washer her face, and pull on her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 10:46 pm

Takumi, after finishing his food, went off to wander around the mansion for a short while. To clear his head. When that didn't work, he debated either going to his room or finding Rin again, though how that would help wasn't obvious considering she was the reason he was even having a hard time. It wasn't the first time she'd made similar comments, but it was certainly the first one that was just so very straightforward. And in that situation... It just was't fair! In the end, he figured that he'd go and take a quick bath or a shower. To clear his head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 10:56 pm

Rin spent perhaps too long in the shower, though it would matter not to her partner. Dressed in a thin summer gown, hair tied back, and glasses on, she set about painting again. Her artwork leaned more towards the abstract realms this time, painted in hues of reds and purples, before she abandoned the piece, fully covered, and moved on to another. This one was only a drawing, however, and she was curled up at a seat by her window, holding the drawing pad far too close to herself, as though hiding its surface.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 11:10 pm

Takumi was almost worse, since he ended up going for the bath. He figured it'd be more relaxing, letting him better achieve the goal he decided on when first thinking of the idea. Instead it just left him with more time to stew. Why couldn't thinks just be simple sometimes! He took his time. Enough that by the time he finally decided to just go find her again, his hair was still visibly damp. That much was visible, as he had let himself into her room without knocking again, despite everything. He had ended up changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt following his soak, his reasoning being that it was simply the most comfortable thing he could think of.

Last edited by Arc on July 17th 2020, 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 11:17 pm

She was utterly oblivious to his presence, especially without an active perception going. As such, he'd find her absorbed in her drawing, holding it too close to her face despite her glasses, legs vent at the knees and being used as a makeshift table. This left her dress scrunching up just past her knees, the end belowing out beneath her knees while she concentrated, face a soft, though obvious pink all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 11:27 pm

He should have probably said something or other. Made his presence known, instead of sneaking inside; not that he tried to. He was being quiet, true, but he wasn't trying to escape Rin's attention. Seeing her dressed as she was, concentrating like that, blushing, while drawing, made him curious. He made his way to her bed and sat himself down, and watched. This wasn't the wrong thing to do, was it?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 11:54 pm

She shifted almost uncomfortably ocassionally, readjusting her dress and legs. Eventually, she huddled over it, her hair falling loosely where it hasn't been fully tied back, intent on her work. From this angle, he could probably make out the drawing, and it was bound to send him blushing. The details weren't there yet, and human figures weren't her strong suit, but the compromising position was all that needed to be legible.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:39 am

It was less the art that made him blush than the realisation that he had been watching her for this much time while she was using all that as the subject, going all red and seemingly unable to settle down all the while. The art was nonetheless still a part of the reason and, while he would have probably not been overly effected by it in other circumstances, it still made him made a relatively quiet if all too obvious in the current atmosphere surprised 'oh' sound.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:43 am

Rin nearly jumped out of her skin, freezing immediately afterwards as her face burned up to her ears, pencil in a vice grip as she calmed herself, bandages listless on the floor. At least, for once, he wouldn't have to worry about the very real risk of her accidentally trying to strangle him when he surprised her. Rapidly trying to close and push away the sketchbook, she curled up with her knees to her chest, face half-hidden behind them as she looked sheepishly up at him. "H... How long..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 31 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next