Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:28 pm

Something about the change in position had her face flushing heavily, though she said nothing on it. Instead, she scooted forward to press their foreheads and noses together, giggling softly when she accomplished her goal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:38 pm

Her giggles brought a smile to his face, and he lifted his chin to peck the tip of her nose. After, he pushed he glasses up her nose a little and then went back to how she wanted them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:41 pm

She wriggled her nose at this, suddenly very conscious of the presence of the frames. Frowning, she pulled them off, pulling away from him for just a moment in order to set the glasses on her nightstand. Well, at least she eventually realized it. Snuggling back up to him, she seemed entirely oblivious to how intimately she was holding him, pressed up against him. The bandages moved and shifted as she did so, as she was seeking skin contact. They wrapped back around her calves and ankles, leaving her exposed again, happily sucking away his body heat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 7:01 am

"Now you take them off?" Takumi asked, giggling in amusement at her doing so after everything else. As the bandages shifted across Rin's body, Takumi shifted as they tickled at his skin which was pressed closely to Rin. He was happy for the return of the increased intimacy their nude bodies provided. It was embarrassing in a way, and that meant he definitely had plenty of spare heat to share, but on the other hand he really didn't mind it at all at that moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 7:38 am

She threaded her legs with his as she curled her arms between their chests, humming a bit to herself as she got more comfortable and relaxed. Rin could sleep like this. Hell, it'd be harder to convince her not to.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 7:49 am

Sleep was certainly a possibility, though for the time being Takumi passed the moments with studying the features of Rin's face up close. While he had the thought that he'd likely get more and more chances to do so, thus far thanks to their circumstances such occasions weren't massively common.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 7:52 am

When she didn't immediately fall to slumber, she ended up shifting again, bringing a hand up and idly tracing the lines of his face as well, seeming to memorize it, fingers glazing gently along the surface. She supposed that it probably tickled to have someone running so gently over their lips, but it didn't stop her, and she just continued tracing, memorizing. Perhaps she could learn to draw people better, instead of as just vague silhouettes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 7:58 am

It did tickle, but the sensation wasn't overpowering or unpleasant and as such he simply facilitated her fascination by turning his head slightly this was and that to allow her to look at and touch whatever she pleased. He'd already drawn her before, and not just the once she caught him doing so, but he was sure he'd be doing so again. Perhaps he'd refrain from making use of the extra details he could recall now, lest someone else decide to snoop through his sketches, but studying her face up close always helped.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 8:07 am

Seeming distracted by something, she slowly dragged her hand away, only to replace it with her mouth. Her kiss was tender and sweet, though she pressed against him perhaps a little harder than would be thought necessary. It wasn't intentional, this extra forcefulness, but she seemed not fully aware of her actions, eyes closed and body pressing to his once more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 8:21 am

The suddenness of the kiss and the more forceful nature despite how it otherwise was surprised Takumi a little, but he was very soon sharing in it with eyes similarly shut, enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 8:50 am

Rin let out a soft hum against his lips when she eventually did pull away, moving to tuck her head under his chin and cuddle up against him. Sure, he was shorter than her, if only just, but she at least wanted to pretend he wasn't for a moment, for the sake of the cuddles. It wasn't a huge difference anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 9:00 am

He settled his chin comfortable against the top of her head, resuming his stroking of her hair as he did so. The height difference only really mattered when they were standing straight. Like this, nobody was really counting if he was just laying a little bit higher, right?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 9:06 am

With her curled the way that she was, someone would have to go out of their way to find out that he was shorter anyway. Besides that fact, that would imply that someone else was around to do so, and Rin probably wouldn't hesitate to strangle them with her bandages, were that the case. Letting herself relax in his arms, sucking away his body heat in the process, she began to drift. If he let her, she'd fall asleep all over again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 9:11 am

It wasn't like he had any reason to stop her. In fact, he was liable to drift away himself, along with her, unless something came up that would stop him as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 2:42 pm

ooc: Wait, do we have two active Takumi x Rin threads? Am I insane?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 2:45 pm

[end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37