Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) Empty
PostSubject: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:12 am

"Aurora, look!" called an excited Candy to her meister while holding her phone up to the other girl's nose. There was an article of a certain happening in a cave which many cavers enjoyed exploring, that was now locked down due to a monster sighting. The part which Candy was oh so hard trying to show Aurora was a description of the monster, which had apparently made the girl all sorts of excited upon seeing. The creature was said to be a raptor-like kind of thing that glowed when it wasn't attacking and flashed brightly just before it did. One of the cavers that were in the group that found it didn't leave the cave again. The others had some damage to their eyes, thanks to the bright flash in a dark cave which their eyes had adjusted to at that point.

Last edited by Arc on April 12th 2018, 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:20 am

Aurora, having been distracted by her own studies, jumped back upon the girl's excitement. She had to move back even further to be able to see, let alone read the article that the hyperactive weapon had brought up, but as she did, she grabbed the phone and titled it more at a comfortable angle, taking everything in. "Looks like a true monster... I guess you wanna fight it, next?" Aurora regretted that there was a bit of an amused smile on her face, as there was quite a bit of destruction in the monster's wake already, which allowed it the publicity that lead it to them. However, Candy wasn't nearly as excitable these days as she had been when they were younger, so it was a welcome chance to see her beaming and eager. Besides, another mutation under the weapon's belt wouldn't hurt anything. Well, besides Candy herself...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:35 am

Candy nodded an affirmative to her weapon quite enthusiastically still before taking her phone from her meister's hands once again. She didn't go into any of the reasoning that this monster stood out to her so much and didn't seem like she would without prompting, instead going back to reading on said phone. Reading and apparently trying to search for any similar creatures and stories about them to try and see what a weakness might be. She also briefly looked for when a flight might be leaving in the direction of that region. She wanted to go as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:39 am

"You gunna... explain anything, there?" Aurora asked her, seeing the sort of frenzy Candy remained in, though the Axe hadn't said a word. It was a little bit worrisome, but Auro really couldn't do much of anything about it. After all, since when was Candy known to listen to anyone?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:50 am

"I want the glowing mutation~" Candy almost sang the words, though didn't say anything more on the subject. That part was perhaps obvious. Again, she wouldn't say why unless prompted to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:55 am

The witch looked about ready to smack herself in the face, shaking her head. Right now, she was rather glad that she could actually choose the mutation; she worried about the implications of any of her weapon's mutations being left up to chance, especially given the things they'd been fighting. With a raptor as an option, she could only muse over the possibilities of the other choices, but it didn't matter. Candy would get what she wanted, so long as the option was available. "You want to blind people to death?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:05 am

"Uh... Kinda, that's part of it, yeah," Candy said, grinning at Aurora after she did so, though only for a moment as she was soon back to looking at anything that might help them with the creature.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:06 am

Her meister paused for a moment, having taken to packing, knowing that they could leave at a moment's notice, at this point. Looking over at her, Aurora folded her arms in front of her chest, cocking her brows and giving the girl an unamused, almost stern look. "Caaaaandyyyy, what're you planning...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:12 am

Candy giggled happily at the question, another grin being shot at meister just before she gave an answer, entirely unfazed by the look Aurora was giving her, "It's just so convenient! Reading light, torch, all sorts! Well, if I will get to glow and flash as I choose... It's good for combat and general use. Plus," the girl paused for a moment, her grin becoming wider, "I thought that it's the perfect ability for someone as colourful as me!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:15 am

Aurora closed her eyes as she shook her head and started laughing, clearly amused by the reaction. Of course Candy wanted to be a living reading light. She wasn't sure what to expect, next. Returning to the task at hand, she set about packing for them, leaving Candy to her research. She had no words...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:19 am

"Can we leave for a plane that takes off in... An hour?" Candy asked, putting her phone away momentarily to help with the packing. Regardless of how excited she was, she wouldn't just leave Aurora to do everything for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:22 am

Aurora closed her eyes and sighed, shaking her head. "We'll have to call a taxi and hope that we can get through security quickly. It's a good thing we have DWMA ID's." Really, if she had asked anyone else, she probably would have received a, "no." Aurora was starting to wonder if she should get her own car. And license. The later was probably an important factor to that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:27 am

"We can do that just fine," Candy said, dismissive of the rush they'd have to be in. She started calling the cab ahead of time, now, so that they'd be there by the time they were ready. Perhaps the driver would have to wait a bit...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:29 am

Aurora was a bit too used to impromptu trips, now, and had the bag nearly packed before she'd gotten off the phone. Double checking the room, she made sure that it had everything that Candy might need. While she waited, she shot a text message out to both their boyfriends, saying simply Leaving on a hunt, soon!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:55 am

As soon as she was off of the phone with the taxi driver, Candy went around grabbing a few things she would be taking with her onto the plane itself, then made to leave and wait outside so they could get inside of the taxi as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:58 am

Her partner followed after her without issue, locking up behind them and proceeding to wait. This was going to be an interesting hunt. Aurora had no idea how to combat something that could cause eye damage. She'd grabbed sunglasses in case, but she didn't think that would help too much, and with her own nocturnal nature, she was concerned about the effect the flash might have on her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:06 pm

Candy, at least for now, seemed to be a little too excited to be thinking about such things. It would seem like both their roles were reversed for now. Candy was usually a little more serious and it was Aurora that most of the time was the hyper one. Well, out of the two of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:10 pm

Before they boarded the plane, Candy would receive a message from Rogue, simply saying, Don't go blind. :p Even if she were to reply, she wouldn't get a response, or even a "read;" he was asleep right after the message was sent.

Aurora, meanwhile, was trying to figure out how to fight the creature.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:15 pm

Glyn seemed to have been busy and without his phone for some time. He'd have replied straight away, but instead his message came after the plane had taken off. It was a fairly generic Keep safe, love you.

Candy now on the plane, seemed to be calming down a little bit. Perhaps the fact that they would have to sit for a few hours made that happen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:20 pm

Aurora had her phone off before the message could be received, so she wouldn't be checking it until they landed. Instead, her focus was now back to her weapon. She seemed relieved that the girl had calmed. "So.... thoughts? Strategies?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:40 pm

"We should see if we can ask the cavers whether they saw the creature do anything before... Well, before they couldn't see anymore," Candy suggested while making sure she was properly strapped in and that her phone was also turned off. Also, that she had a book.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:45 pm

Aurora kept herself buckled during most of their flights, unless she needed to do something. She was often too scatterbrained, or else asleep, to recognize the prompting otherwise. "I guess." The witch said, thinking of how much pain that must have caused them. Victims weren't fun to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:55 pm

"How about you heal them, they'll be grateful for that and talking will be easier?" Candy suggested as she started reading her book.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:59 pm

Silence followed her words. Aurora seemed to be staring, dumbfounded at the seat in front of her before facepalming.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:05 pm

"Good job," Candy said simply, giggling briefly and quietly at the fact that she had forgotten once again about her magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next