Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 7:52 am

"It's annoying, most of the time, but I wouldn't want to not have Lyra," Ana said, then going to fill the cups she brought. She handed Luna one as she sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 8:04 am

Luna smiled at Ana's words. "I see... Now that I think about it... I-I w-wish I had a s-sibling..." The witch said quietly before she took a sip from the cup Ana had handed her. She knew that her words were more than a little bit silly. She was an orphan, after all. To have siblings she'd need to have parents first. Still, the thought of having just a sister or a brother to rely on seemed very beautiful- a cute dream. "S-So... uh... what do you think about everything that happened today? We... l-learned a lot... r-right?" Luna said, to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 8:14 am

"Yep. We'll probably be more than fine whenever we go on a mission," Ana said, taking a drink and putting the cup away. "We've got way more up our sleeves now, so we don't have to worry. I like not having to worry."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 12:57 pm

Luna quickly drank the water until her cup was empty and then put it away. "Y-Yeah..." The witch said in response to her partner's words. "I-I think w-we're ready for some easy m-missions..." She added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 1:28 pm

"Well, we can think about what it is we're going to do later on," Ana said, choosing to change the subject. "You're probably going to want to take a shower as well as something to sleep in, right?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 1:58 pm

When Luna heard the question, she quickly stood up and put her hands on her cheeks. A blush covered her face. What caused such a sudden reaction though? "Oh no! Oh no! Oh n-n-no!" Left the witch's mouth. It sounded like a quiet, panicked squeal. "I-I've forgotten about spa-spare clothes a-a-and... A-Ana w-w-will your parents r-really be alright w-with this? W-Won't they ha-have anything against me being h-here?" Luna said, keeping her panicked attitude.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 2:16 pm

"Sure, they'll be fine," Ana said, standing up and going to one of the sets of drawers. "You don't have to worry about a thing, okay? Just relax," Ana said as she dug through it for a while. When she turned back around from it, she threw a shirt and a pair of thin shorts at Luna. "I can't guarantee they'll fit, but it's something," she said, going to sit back down on the bed, then pointing at the door to her bathroom. "There should be a towel you can use somewhere on the side in there. Use whatever you want, it's all mine."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 2:50 pm

Somehow Ana's words worked like a magical spell which made Luna calm down a bit. After catching clothes that had been thrown at her, the witch looked at her lover with a huge, bright blush on her cheeks. "A-A-Are you sure everything will be fine a-and I don't have a-any reason to be w-worried?" Luna asked quietly as if to make herself sure she didn't need to be too worried. Without waiting for Ana's answer, Luna let out a quiet sigh. "A-Alright... thank you..." She said in a sign that Ana had won. Then she slowly walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Once again she felt really tense, stressed even. As a guest, she wanted to behave properly, to not give Ana's family any reason to dislike her. It was the main source of her stress. Maybe taking a quick shower would help her relax? With a sigh, Luna started undressing from her school uniform. When she was standing in the middle of Ana's bathroom, she looked at her clothes and let out another sigh. Because she had to rely on the allowance the school is giving to its students, she didn't want to waste any money on pretty clothes or anything expensive. That's why she preferred to wear sets of school uniforms she was provided with. Maybe she should finally find a proper part-time job to be able to buy herself something nice without having to worry too much? "Maybe in the near future..?" Luna said to herself quietly.

After a moment she walked under the shower and turned the water on. Well, she didn't notice that by an accident she turned on the cold water. "Eeek!" Left her mouth before she covered it with her hand and turned the water off for a second. She couldn't help but blush at her own stupidity before she turned on the warm water and let out a quiet sigh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 3:05 pm

Ana giggled at the sounds coming from the bathroom, being able to work out exactly what happened. A clumsy worrywart but adorable nonetheless; although Ana did sometimes wish that Luna would stop worrying about everything. Not because she herself really minded, but because she did want Luna to enjoy herself more. Ana sat on her bed as she waited, looking at the door to the bathroom, although she figured she'd probably be asleep by the time the girl came out or at the very least nodding off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 3:21 pm

Luna remained under the shower for a few minutes, which was enough time for her. She got used to taking quick showers since she had never had her own bathroom or anything like that. Some girls from the orphanage didn't like waiting for others to finish taking their showers and that was the main reason why Luna learned to wash her body quickly. So, after those short few minutes, Luna walked out of the bathroom and looked around for a towel. After finding one, she quickly dried her body. Well, her hair turned out to be far more troublesome to dry, since she didn't want to look around for a hairdryer. And so Luna ended up rubbing her hair with a towel until it was dry enough. Though, her hair became an absolute mess. "W-We're going to sleep anyways so... t-this shouldn't be a big problem... right?" Luna asked herself, before letting out a sigh. She used her hands to deal with her hair somewhat and then finally put on clothes she'd received from Ana. When she was finally ready, she left the bathroom slowly, with her uniform neatly folded in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 3:39 pm

Indeed, as she thought, Ana was nodding off; she wasn't too far asleep not to notice Luna come out of the bathroom, though, so there wasn't an issue. She stood up and got clothes for herself before disappearing off into the bathroom as Luna had done before. She was out of there in a similar amount of time, though now her hair was down and somehow not a complete mess. She was also wearing clothing that was similar to what she had given Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 3:49 pm

When Ana had walked out of the bathroom, Luna smiled at her warmly. The weapon looked really cute with her hair down. Well, at least in Luna's opinion. "S-So... uhm... what now?" Luna asked after a long moment of staring looking at her lover.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 4:04 pm

Ana approached Luna with red cheeks and a smile. She looked down at her for a moment before lifting Luna's head by the chin and bending down to kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 4:11 pm

Luna somehow knew what was about to happen when she saw Ana reach out with her hand to lift her head and that's why she closed her eyes waiting for what was about to happen. When Ana kissed her on the lips, Luna kissed back, trying to put all her feelings towards her lover into that kiss. With her arms, she gently reached out and placed her hands on Ana's back and started pulling her gently into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 4:41 pm

Ana slowly allowed herself to be pulled in by Luna, though she found that they wouldn't really be comfortable in this sort of position with herself leaning over like she was. She broke their kiss and stepped back, then getting in the bed properly, laying on her side, waiting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 4:52 pm

Without saying anything Luna smiled gently and then joined her girlfriend in the bed. Once she was there, laying on her side, next to Ana. The witch placed a hand on the weapon's arm and giggled quietly. Everything in Luna seemed really innocent and pure. She just wanted to be close to the person she loved with all her heart. It seemed like it was all she really cared about at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 5:06 pm

Ana slid one arm under Luna's neck and put the other around her back, pulling the two of them together. She then kissed her again, her hand tangling up in Luna's hair. This really was great, she thought. Ana decided that she'd have to find more excuses to have Luna around in the future.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 5:21 pm

Luna returned the kiss with her usual loving gentleness and looked at Ana. She put one of her hands on Ana's lower back, slightly above her hips. Her other hand found itself under her own head since it was the only place where it wasn't getting in the way of their kisses. Luna kissed Ana again and then smiled. "You're so... pretty... Ana." Luna said quietly as she looked Ana in the eyes. That random compliment just left the witch's mouth on its own. That fact made her blush brightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 7:17 pm

"You are, too. So cute," she said, happily, grinning and blushing at it all. A few moments spent mostly motionless as her eyes fluttered over Luna's features later and Ana made the decision to bring Luna's head flush with her shoulder, rubbing her cheek against her, pulling their bodies closer meanwhile. She just wanted to get as close as she could, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 8:04 pm

It seemed like it was a very good decision as evidenced by Luna's attempt to tightly wrap her arms around Ana to trap her into a tight and warm snuggle. For Luna being so close to her beloved Ana was probably all she needed to be fully happy. "You're so warm..." The girl whispered quietly as she closed her eyes, enjoying every single second of their closeness.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 8:16 pm

Ana hummed contentedly as the two of them held each other, though after another few moments she had enough of simple snuggling. She blew air over Luna's ear, then, gently. There was little reason for that beyond the fact that she could and she wanted to see Luna's reaction to her doing that so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 8:22 pm

Luna let out a slightly surprised giggle. That tickled her for some reason. Though she wasn't sure if that kind of tickling felt nice or not. The girl tried to look Ana in the eyes, which obviously turned out to be rather impossible. In the end, she just decided to peck her girlfriend on the cheek, which was followed by her happy, yet quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 8:39 pm

Did she like that? Ana wasn't sure if she should continue. She bit at her own lip as she contemplated it, but finally landed on probing a bit further. She took the top of Luna's ear between her lips and tugged at it gently, just once, to see how Luna would react.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 8:57 pm

That tickled Luna too, but not where she expected it to be. It was pleasant too but in another way. In a way that was completely new to her. She couldn't understand it, but a part of her wanted more. Also, a part of her knew that the real pleasure was hidden somewhere else. However, Luna's innocence or perhaps naivety or even lack of knowledge in certain matters made her unable to fully understand the funny sensation that made her cheeks feel warmer than usual. Luna closed her eyes, her whole face was covered with a bright red blush. Almost unknowingly she started rubbing her legs against each other and let out a very weird, quiet muffled noise, which was close to some sort of a squeak.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 9:10 pm

It was more of a reaction than Ana had expected of Luna. She could feel the witch girl's face heat up and she could feel her wiggling and squirming, but then she could also hear the squeak that reminded her why higher morals must prevail. The preservation of Luna's absolute cuteness and innocence came before Ana's own less-than-pure desire; even if it was just an inkling of such at the moment. 

"H-..." she found her throat drier than she remembered it being beforehand when she tried to speak, so she had to clear it with a cough. "Hey... We should probably get some sleep. I feel quite tired, so..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next