Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 1:54 pm

Certainly, Ana's explanation was enough to calm Luna down a bit. Especially because her partner was fine with how things are. "I... I see... Okay then... I think case... Well, I guess all my worries have been resolved." Luna finally said and smiled warmly at her partner, before approaching the bed and sitting next to her. For a moment she closed her eyes and leaned her head on Ana's shoulder. "I love you..." Luna said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:04 pm

"Good to hear," Ana said. Almost automatically, Ana put an arm around Luna's shoulders. "I love you too," she said, placing a kiss on top of Luna's head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:09 pm

"So... uh..." Luna mumbled after a short moment of silence. It seemed like she was trying to think of something, but was simply unable to. "Uh... It's still quite early, isn't it..?" Luna stated as if to encourage Ana to help her think about something to do. Well, they could always snuggle until they fall asleep but with so much time it seemed like a waste to go to sleep early.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:12 pm

"We could watch a movie or something," Ana said, looking at the laptop on her desk. It was probably better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:31 pm

At first, Luna wasn't too convinced to waste their precious time on a movie, but they didn't really have anything better to do at that moment. "Sure. It the movie turns out to be boring, we'll do something else." Luna said as she winked at Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:37 pm

Ana blushed at her winking, since it was suggestive as hell, but hid that pretty well by going to her laptop. She picked a random movie from those she had on the computer, before bringing it over back to her bed. "We can lay down as we watch," Ana said, as she climbed onto the bed with one hand unavailable due to carrying the laptop. Once she was in place with stuff piled up sufficiently under her head and upper back to give a good viewing angle for both of them, she patted the space next to her for Luna to come and occupy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:43 pm

Luna didn't even need a sign to join Ana. The witch quickly climbed on the bed towards her beloved girlfriend to snuggle up to her. Once she got herself comfortable, next to Ana, she smiled and looked at the computer's screen. She had to be honest, she'd never actually used a computer before. So, technology was like a black magic to her. In fact, Luna was so bad with technology that she had troubles using her own phone which was so old it had a physical keyboard. "So, what are we gonna watch?" Luna asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:59 pm

"It's an action movie, just dumb entertainment," Ana said, shrugging. She didn't really have anything but stuff that was exciting all the way through downloaded; it would send her to sleep otherwise, if she tried watching it beyond the first time. As inconvenient as it was, it also meant that at the very least she had quite a few movies to choose from. Once she hit play, she put the laptop between the two of them, so that half of it was resting on Luna and half on herself. She figured it'd be the best way to do that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:05 pm

It certainly was the best way to do that. Both were laying comfortably and they could comfortably watch the movie. Luna would prefer to watch a movie with some good story, but dumb entertainment couldn't be so bad, could it? And so Luna focused on the movie while enjoying Ana's warmth. The beginning of the so-called dumb entertainment didn't seem all that bad...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:12 pm

Although Ana said that it was dumb, there was a story, as it wouldn't be too much of a movie without one. It was just the sort of movie you could zone out of and just watch, most of the way through; most, because Ana forgot about a thing or two. A scene where two of the characters, well, got a little frisky. It wasn't anything graphic, but it showed rather inconveniently for Ana the exact thing that she had tried to do with Luna's ear back when she stayed over after their training. Ana forgot that this happened to be the movie which had prompted her to try it as well as forgetting that the movie showed a little bit of what came after...

Ana, needless to say, was looking away from both Luna and the screen for the entire duration of the scene.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:18 pm

Meanwhile, Luna kept staring at the screen the entire time as if that scene caught all of her attention. Maybe she couldn't fully understand what was going on, but the scene really did teach her something that someone as innocent as her probably shouldn't know. Luna bit her lip as she remembered what Ana did during her first visit and blushed brightly, remembering the pleasing sensation that was caused by Ana touching her ear with her lips. Her heart even started beating faster. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't understand fully what was going on in that scene as well as with her own body. One thing Luna knew for sure, she wanted to learn more about it since it seemed so good and pleasurable. So, after the scene was finally over, Luna looked at Ana with a bright blush. "A-Ana..?" Luna asked quietly to get her attention. "C-Can you tell me more about... what happened in t-that scene..?" The witch asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:29 pm

"Uhm... Well..." Ana didn't really have the words into which she could put it at the moment, not in an eloquent way that wouldn't really lead to more questions. In the end, she decided to just sat it how it was. "They were making out," she said. Okay, so perhaps she went a step down from what they were actually doing, but there was nothing on screen to show that she lied, really. Not that Luna would know, anyway.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:37 pm

"They were...naked though... I think" Luna said, analyzing the scene in her head carefully. She had many, many questions. "We've never tried anything like this before..." The girl added, focusing now on the actress' reaction when the actor was playing with her ear. She kept blushing and thinking about what she'd witnessed. "And... the woman seemed really, really pleased when the guy was licking the edges of her ear and kissing her neck..." Luna said. "Making out like this must feel amazing..." Luna concluded with a very dreamy voice.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:43 pm

"We haven't because you didn't know about it all... I didn't want to hurt you or anything, and you're so innocent, so..." Ana said, still looking away. She had paused the movie at this point, since it seemed that neither one of them was paying much attention. "And that's the point of doing that... It feels good when someone you really like touches you like that."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:49 pm

Luna was confused as to what Ana was talking about. Hurting her? That scene from the movie was the opposite of hurting. Luna frowned unable to understand. "I... I don't get it... If it feels good then why would it hurt me? Why are you mentioning my innocence? And in what sense? Like... It's not like you can feel guilty about doing something that makes you feel good? I mean... as long as it's not hurting anyone on purpose..?" The longer Luna was thinking about it the less sense everything had. Really, what on Earth was Ana talking about? "Also... I "didn't know about it all"... what exactly?" As expected all of her questions were so innocent and filled with curiosity that it would probably cause even more trouble for poor Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:56 pm

"I mean hurting your feelings. And, all these questions you're asking, that is exactly what I mean when I say you didn't know about it all. What couples do to make each other feel good. You know about kissing and stuff, but you don't know about making out and.. Well... Sex..." Her voice definitely trailed off towards the end of her sentence. She kind of realised that this would probably lead to even more questions which Ana was ill equipped to answer. She knew enough about it biologically, but beyond seeing stuff in movies, she was clueless. She wasn't interested in anyone that way before Luna came along, not even on a pure physical attraction sense, so she hadn't really looked into it; even if she did want to do some of all of this stuff now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:08 pm

Luna couldn't help but scratch the back of her head at all that. It was all so confusing. She was trying to understand all those new concepts without knowing what they really meant. Actually, the only thing that she kind of realized the meaning of was sex. However, all she knew about it was that it was how babies are made. Though she also knew that it required a man and a woman for some reason. Luna and Ana were both girls so... was sex even possible between them? More and more questions. Finally, probably thanks to the effects of her magic, she managed to collect her thoughts. "Alright... I have no idea why and how making out like in this movie would hurt my feelings... Just, it doesn't seem bad or anything at all! Like... I have a feeling that I would like doing it because I would be doing it with you..." Luna said, trying to use her limited knowledge to have a somewhat serious conversation with Ana. "Also... if that's how couples do to make each other feel good, then I don't mind doing it. At all. Couples must be doing it for a reason. Hm... another thing that I'm really confused about... you mentioned sex, right? I thought that sex requires a guy and a girl and that it's the only make to make babies... We're both girls, so... how would it even work?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:27 pm

At this rate, Luna really was going to make Ana do something. She was saying all the right things that made Ana thing that it'd be fine. "I want to do things with you too, but I don't know if it's okay when you don't really understand it all," Ana said, though before Luna mentioned sex. "N-no! That's not exactly it... I mean, it is it, but you can do it between two girls or two guys too. It's not just to make babies, you know? Agh, I don't know how to even go about explaining this!" Ana scratched at her head with both hands, while sitting up, in frustration. She grabbed the laptop and turned around so that the back of the screen was facing Luna. She then started typing and it would seem that each time she made a search, her cheeks got more red. Every so often she'd look up from the screen at Luna, which would make her face an even brighter red.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:39 pm

"If I don't understand it then explain it to me, Ana... We're not little children, right..?" Luna said softly, thought her confusion grew and grew. She was asking the right questions and coming to logical conclusions and it still seemed like she was far from understanding it all. No, without proper research or at least Ana's help it was probably too difficult for her to understand even a percentage of what Ana was talking about. When Ana started searching for something using her laptop in frustration, Luna got slightly worried. Did she start the wrong topic? That worry was almost gone when she saw Ana's red cheeks. Luna tilted her head to her side. Luna sighed. "If you prefer to not touch such topics then it's okay, Ana... Really... I just don't want you to hold back because I don't know something. I want you to enjoy our relationship to the fullest. Knowing that you want to do something but you're afraid to do so just... doesn't feel fair..." Luna said calmly as she looked away for a second. She really wanted to know what Ana knew about those topics. She knew that they would both be happy if they started doing things they were talking about. Nothing about it seemed wrong! Luna even doubted that her innocent attitude towards everything would change that much after learning things girls her age should know about.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:47 pm

Ana finished looking up whatever it was that she was looking at and set the laptop aside, after closing it of course. She sat up and crossed her arms, looking down and away from Luna. "I can't explain it to you, okay? But..." She said then sighed, forcing herself to look at Luna. She was't facing her fully, though, barely looking at her from the corners of her eyes. "But I can show you, I guess..." she said, finally, quietly, though perfectly audible in the quiet room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:53 pm

Luna sighed at Ana's attitude. It wasn't nice. At all. "Please, you don't have to force yourself. You can just say that you're not comfortable with doing it and I'll be fine." The witch explained quietly and bit her lip. After a moment of thinking, Luna looked at Ana once again and sighed, knowing that her speech probably wouldn't change much anyways. "No matter what you decide Ana... Know that I love you with all my heart. This fact will never change" Luna told Ana with a warm, loving tone and a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:58 pm

"I've been forcing myself not to..." Ana mumbled, though still loud enough to be heard. She looked away again, blushing more. "It's just embarrassing, okay?" she then said, biting her lip a little.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:04 pm

"E-Embarrassing?" Luna repeated after Ana, confused why would doing something that makes couples feel good be embarrassing. Well, she was probably about to see why. It was fine. She wanted Ana to enjoy their relationship the way she wanted to enjoy. Luna herself wanted to learn new things from Ana and she knew they would make her enjoy it all as much as Ana would. "Alright then..." Luna said and then paused for a second. The smile was still present on her face. "...don't force yourself. Do whatever you wanted to do..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:16 pm

Well, that was it for Ana. Luna agreed, so she had no more reason not to. She sat herself with her back to the wall, then patted her thighs. "Come and sit in my lap, with your back to me," she instructed Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:20 pm

Luna tilted her head to her side. "Huh? Uh... sure?" She said, confused, but followed Ana's instruction. The witch moved towards Ana and slowly and carefully sat on her girlfriend's lap. Luna closed her eyes, feeling a strange excitement in her heart. She knew they were going to do something new. Luna closed her eyes, waiting for the next instruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next