Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beth Blayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:01 am

Weapon character sheet:

Beth Blayer CoolSword

Put Name Here:

Beth Blayer

Female

Meister:

Joey

Weapon Form:

Beth weapon form is a bright silver sword that is about two feet long. If you turn the sword to it's right, you are able to see a ancient pattern on the side. It is still unknown of what the words say. The meister in possession of it can either travel a long distance to Transylvania to gather this information or they can keep her as a normal sword. When in release form, energy and smoke leak out of the tip.

Crush:

Alex Ironsmith

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

N/A

Description:

Beth loves to switch up her clothes, one day she would be wearing a skirt, another day she could be wearing some baggy clothes as if she was a hip-hop dancer. When it comes to work she is always wearing a purple leather jacket with black shorts, but on your average Saturday she might wear some baggy sweatpants and a big hoodie over her clothes. She really does love fashion and sometimes becomes obsessed with it. Her hair flounders over her cheeks to give off her natural brown eyes and long blonde hair loves to blow in the wind. She is mostly seen wearing this at DWMA:

Beth Blayer MaximumBeat

Personality:

Beth can be very stubborn and lethargic, but when it comes to someone being in trouble she is the first one to step up and take charge. Joey and Beth met while she was stealing some bread off the side of the street by a merchant. Ever since that day, it's like they are brother and sister. When she sees Alex, she puts that whole personality behind her and becomes this timid and not an insolent person.  

History:

Beth never did have a wonderful childhood and others treated her like a street rat. Her parents died when she was born and never showed any emotion towards it. Having a family is like a dream come true to her. She was always alone and felt alone until she met her friends. Some people even refer to her as the woman of the moon, since wild animals like wolves and dogs look up to her as their leader.

Other:

Beth loves to munch on cookies, play with dogs, and interact with wolves. A age ten, she was able to live free as a lone wolf.

Souls: 60 Kinshin and 1 Witch

Have You Read the Rules?

Yes! I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by shyannekendra on January 22nd 2014, 5:28 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:04 am

I kind of killed k-dex recently...
Back to top Go down

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:05 am

You could have a crush on Kataro!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:53 pm

I win!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:57 pm

But isn't Kataro with luna???
Back to top Go down

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:00 pm

Ohhhhhh snap you got caught erup
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:02 pm

:lol!: 
Back to top Go down

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:06 pm

Never mind. I'm with Luna now.
Back to top Go down

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:47 pm

lol i changed it a long time ago XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beth Blayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer   Beth Blayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beth Blayer
Page 1 of 1