Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? Empty
PostSubject: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:13 pm

"The time has come for one to take over the wretched land of Death City." Beth Blayer whispered as she dropped down onto her knees and analyzed the great town over a cliff. "A great power has come to my senses master...I shall go to bring it to you."

And So fell the sword of fate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:46 pm

Mizuki ignores her weak minion's voice and continues to walk closer to the city with a wicked smile. "This devilish city shall crumble under our power, but we shall do it slowly and painfully for he people who live must remember this forever." As she says this, Mizuki's first personality continues to protest inside, but it did nothing. It was quite a sad life this poor girl was living; torn between to personalities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:31 pm

Meanwhile in death city...

Lucius slowly begins to wake from the little 'nap' Beth made him take before she left the city. He sits up with a groan as he rubs his neck, "Hell that hurt..." He mutters as he stands and looks around, going through each of the memories of what happened earlier.

Jake stands outside his apartment smoking as he looks around the street, watching people come and go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:40 pm

Jet sees lucius and says "Hey you need help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:44 pm

"No... I'm good, thanks..." He says as he looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:03 pm

"You sure cause I have a feelig something bad will happen soon."

Jacob having been walking towards death city from the desert stops at the edges and says "Hello Death city i am back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:05 pm

"Yeah I'm fine.... though you might be right..." He says, thinking back to what Beth said before she knocked him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:07 pm

"One question how did you get hurt?"

Jacob walks theough the city till he finds a couple grows the blades on his wrists and slits their throats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:08 pm

"Not badly, just had a minor hit to my neck." He states, gently rubbing where he was elbowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:10 pm

"Who was it from? Cause I could know the person."

Jacob pulls out a picture of Yomi and says "If I can kidnap her little brother will fight till he dies to get her back that is a fact."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:13 am

Beth jumped off of the cliff and landed on her feet, in front of Death City. "The air is pure...too pure..." She whispered to herself before turning her arm into a blade and chopping off the guard's arm in front of her. "Why are you doing this?" He groaned while on the ground. "Does it matter?" Beth questioned, taking off her cloth, with a red scar going across her face. "Step aside and behold a new era." She kicked him to her left and broked the gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 8:29 am

Mizuki begins to lead her troops through the gate as well, dictating them through out he City. As her army continued to march deeper and deeper into the city, Mizuki began to randomly kill regular humans. "Please move out of the way, or die." She informs the two students once she reacheing towards the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 3:55 pm

Lucius turns towards the woman, "Wait, what the hell is going on here?" He demands.

Meanwhile Jake starts to walk towards the gate, taking a small walk with his cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 5:27 pm

"You heard the woman.Move or die on the spot." Beth instructed in a raspy voice. She was totally being control by Mizuki. Her personallity was different and so was her goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 5:48 pm

Lucius glares at Beth, "So, this is what you were talking about then Beth? Causing that panic? Also, I don't think I'll be moving either thank you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 6:33 pm

Beth dropped a hidden dagger on the ground. "Behold my magic tool!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 6:44 pm

Lucius just raises an eyebrow at her, 'Is she insane... it's a damn dagger.' he thinks to himself. "You are aware I AM a weapon, right?" He states simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 6:59 pm

"And are you aware that I'm a weapon as well...also..." Mizuki looks over to her left, watching as her mindless minions charge forward, into the city, killing random humans like they were trash. "So I will repeat the following one more time; Move. Away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:01 pm

Lucius mutters something and steps to the side of the street.... he would let them pass for now.

Meanwhile...

Jake sees a crowd of normal humans about to be overrun by the minions, seeing something is wrong he turns one of his hands into the start of his bladed chain whip and rushes forward, slashing at the first and spinning as he slashes at the next in line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:30 pm

"Wait for me my darling!"Beth yellee back while waving her hand at him as the minions continued to march in Death city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:36 pm

"Yes, yes. Good luck storming the castle!" He shouts with a shrug as he waits for the last of the minions to pass...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:37 pm

"You won't regret this decision." Mizuki says with a huge, wicked smile, continuing to walk forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:49 pm

"Master Mizuki's he's the one that's going to bare my offspring! "Beth said while kicking a human out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 8:14 pm

Mizuki rolls her eyes in response. "Please get rid of this pitiful weapon, Beth." She commands her with a chilling voice that made children cry out of fear. "I'm going to head towards the DWMA and destroy the place a bit as a....marking I suppose." Without saying another word, Mizuki charges towards the DWMA, just like she said she would do, bring an army of minions with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 9:37 pm

Jake finishes off the last of the group that was attacking those civilians, "Go, get out of here!" He says and glares at them for a moment before turning towards Beth. "So you are one of the people who decided to attack my city, eh?" He says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?   Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beth Blayer's ruthless plan of all-invasion on Death City?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next