Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

justin and beth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:08 pm

justin was walking down the street listening to music
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:13 pm

Beth was just leaving the DWMA after missing her show and be late for the first day of class. "This is totally the worst day ever" She complained while kicking a rock into the air and accidentally hitting someone in front of her that was listening to music.
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:16 pm

justin brought his hand to his head " ouch hay who did that " he said angry
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:30 pm

Beth looked around in a panic and started to scratch her head while closing her eyes. "I wonder the same thing too haha..." She laughed while looking at the stranger.
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:33 pm

justin looked up at her and glared knowingly
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:46 pm

"Fine, you caught me. The culprit was me...the newest nerd yet." She sighed while leaning against a wall with a depress eXpression. "How can you just walk around like nothing hasn't happen?"
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:47 pm

justin shrugged " i have my music "
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:52 pm

"Music? Is that what you guys do around here?"
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:55 pm

thats what i do " he grinned at her
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:58 pm

"Hmm..." Beth took a minute to think and finally made up her decision. "Say, do you have a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:01 pm

justin smiled at her and shook his head " no i dont you interested"
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:05 pm

Beth nodded her head back and smile. "Sure, the name is Beth Blayer!" She let out her hand for a handshake and a commitment.
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:13 pm

justin walked up to her and took her hand "justin fairchild"
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:16 pm

"I believe that we ar going to get along just fine..." She said while he shook her hand back in return.
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:21 pm

justin smiled " i do too"
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:13 pm

"So do you have a family?" Beth asked as the two were walking downtown of Death City. It was dark and a coo place full of the night life.
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:15 pm

he nodded ' yes i don but they dont like to takl to me
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:35 pm

"How come? Did you guys have an argument on something?"
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:36 pm

its cuz i joined the dwma my parents arnt good people "he said
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:40 pm

"I see...don't worry, you aren't alone. My parents aren't good people either..." Beth crossed her arms and kicked a rock into a trashcan.
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:41 pm

justin smiled at her "you know you could hit some one with that " he teased
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:52 pm

"You're right..I can..." Se said with a smile and winking at Justin playfully. "Want to go check out the academy?"
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:54 pm

yeah sure "he said walking with her "
Back to top Go down

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:57 pm

Ima make it in the academy section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

justin and beth Empty
PostSubject: Re: justin and beth   justin and beth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

justin and beth
Page 1 of 1