Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theiving for the good old days

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Theiving for the good old days Empty
PostSubject: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:01 pm

Jet is sitting on the steps of the academy rolling his shoulder still trying to get used to having a mechanical shoulder while he waits for Kataro and Yomi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:53 pm

"Hey Jet!" Yomi said about halfway up the stair. She hugged him, careful of her arm and his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:15 pm

Kataro walks out of the academy and sees jet. "Hey jet. How the shoulder workin for ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:19 pm

"Hey Kataro Hey Yomi and Kataro it is working out well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:21 pm

"I made a Speacial adjustment to it. It has a speacial generator in it that makes your arm MUCH stronger!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:23 pm

Yomi let go of Jet. "Well, I'm getting sick of just standing here talking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:26 pm

"Ice alright what do you want to hit up a gang base bank or jewelry store?" as he says the last part he grins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:27 pm

"Bank!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:28 pm

"Well I could use a new ring or necklace but who know what will be at the gang base." She says thinking about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:29 pm

"HOw about we hit up a bank and a gang base?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:30 pm

Yomi grins. "That works for me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:35 pm

"ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:37 pm

"Alright so gang base or bank first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:40 pm

"How about the base? When we get done with that we can drop the stuff off at my house and then go to the bank."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:43 pm

"Im fine with that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:46 pm

"Alright but how about we act like bystanders till we get there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:49 pm

"Ok" Yomi was thinking where to put everything when they got it. She decided on her secret room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:26 pm

"Then lets go shall we?" Jet starts walking down the stairs to the city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:29 pm

Yomi followed him. She looked at his shoulder. For some reason, she felt responsible for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:29 pm

Kataro followed as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:57 pm

"I have a plan I distract them then you guys sneak around back when you get to their vault Kataro guard Yomi and Yomi grab the stuff then we run like hell out of their."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:58 pm

"Right!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:07 pm

Yomi nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:20 pm

"Here we are all right inciate plan steak these loser's shit is a go." Jet walks down in front sayin to the guards "Evening what would you do if i did this?" Jet uses his arm with the robot shoulder to punch a guy in the stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:22 pm

Yomi waited until all the guys were focusing on Jet then sneaked behind them and looked for the vault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theiving for the good old days   Theiving for the good old days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theiving for the good old days
Page 1 of 1