Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falling out

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:59 pm

Connor knocked on the door to the auto shop. "Kataro? You home?" Rain began to fall And connor was soaked before kataro could reach the door
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:17 pm

Kataro came to the door. "Come in come in! Sorry I didn't get here before you got wet. Us everything ok?"
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:25 pm

"I'm sick of living with Dylan. Can I crash here for a few days?" He had a backpack with his stuff that he dropped on a chair
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:26 pm

"yeah sure but.... What happened?"
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:30 pm

Ooc: may I join since Kura was chasing Connor?
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:34 pm

OOC: sure.
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:36 pm

Ooc: :D

Kura: I nervously knock on Kataro's door, shifting my weight from foot to foot.
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:40 pm

"It's open Kura! Come in!" He sits down in a chair and waits.
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:41 pm

Kura: I tentatively walk in with my hands behind my back. "Connor...?" I ask simply.
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:59 pm

"kura?!" Connor turned around and hugged her "why did you follow me?"
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:08 pm

Kura: I hug him back. "You were upset... I wanted to help...."
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:10 pm

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:14 pm

He kissed her forehead "we'll be fine soon enough. I promise. Maybe I should talk to him"
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:16 pm

Kataro was completely oblivious as to what was going on. So he flopped down on the couch and sat there.
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:19 pm

"I'll try and make things right. For you. He turned to kataro "where can I sleep?"
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:21 pm

"There's a bedroom through that door." He said as he pointed to it.
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:27 pm

"Thanks" he walked into the room and went to sleep
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:56 pm

Kura: I sit down, quiet for once in my life.
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:00 pm

"Are you ok Kura?"
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:08 pm

Kura: "I'm worried..." I state simply.
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:09 pm

"There's nothing to worry about. Dylan is a reasonable person. They'll be best friends again in no time."
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:12 pm

Kura: I nod, but I didn't look very reassured.
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 8:57 pm

Dylan slammed his fist on kataros door "open up kataro! I know connor is in there!"
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 8:58 pm

Kura: startled, I jump to my feet. "Dylan?"
Back to top Go down

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:00 pm

He ignored kura and continued to slam on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next