Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falling out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Falling out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:21 pm

Kura: I quietly open the door, confused. Was Dylan here to talk to Connor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:27 pm

He charged into the room connor was in and grabbed him by his neck."You get your ass back home now..."

Last edited by Connor Flynn on July 24th 2013, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:30 pm

Kura: "Dylan that's not nice!!" I shout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:39 pm

"I'm not coming back.." He said in a choked voice. "like hell your not!" He pushed him against the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:47 pm

Kura: "Dylan!!!!" I shout, attempting to pull him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:49 pm

He dropped connor who passed out from being unable to breathe. "Kura... I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:52 pm

Kura: I kneel beside Connor worriedly. "You hurt him..." I mumble. "I'm not an expert, but I don't think that's what partners are supposed to do...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:55 pm

"I gotta go" he couldn't stand to see connor like that. They had been friends since childhood. Was it really over? "kura..." He said in a raspy voice waking up. His neck was as red as an apple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:11 pm

Kura: "are you okay, Connor?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:19 pm

"I'll be okay. I can still remember when me and Dylan were kids. We met in kindergarten, I was all by myself. I was the one who always got picked on, people thought I was weird because back then I still had an Irish accent, but one day he stood up for me. He was a light in the darkness. He was so much happier back then" Connor shyly smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:29 pm

Kura: "wow..." I say, amazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:33 pm

"And now in Alone again. I need him back... Can you help me kura?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:41 pm

Kura: I nod. "I'll find him and bring him back, if that's what you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:43 pm

Ooc: I made another topic in the academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:44 pm

Ooc: kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:51 am

"I think you guys should let him blow off some steam first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling out   Falling out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2