Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:04 pm

A terrible accident had occurred. A building in London had collapsed after an unknown incident, trapping numerous people in the rubble.

Digging them out were several volunteers, locals, mostly.

Among them was Benny Feraldo. He had flew to the UK after a ....incident.....in France had forced him to flee. Luckily, unlike in France, he had been quite successful in getting a job and a place to live. However, ArchAngel.....lately had been bothering him more than usual. So, in order to quite him down, he had begun doing good deeds. After all, the zealotous alterego could not complain of Benny doing gods work if he did good deeds, after all.

However, this forced Benny to stay up frequently, doing 'good deeds'. It had been a few days since he last slept. His skin was ashen, and unhealthy, there were large bags under his eyes, and his beard and moustache drooped.

At the moment, Benny was working to haul off rubble. A few feet below was one of the survivors.

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:06 am

Drown gasped for breath as a pile of rubble was lifted from his body. His eyes shoot open and he quickly extricates himself from the hole and wraps himself around Benny, planting a big kiss on his cheek "My hero! You saved me!" He says, placing a hand to his forehead dramatically. He hops down, brushes himself off and goes in for a bro-hug "just kidding, but seriously dude, thanks." With that, Droon turns around and begins walking away from the crumbled ruins of the building, whistling as though nothing had even happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:26 am

Benny blinked. Well, that was surreal. Wait. That face, that voice......Oh crap. It was the guy from the Ballad. Who had teamed up with the one lady.

If Benny knew anything, it was that as a general rule, almost everyone he met was insane, evil, or corrupt. And the appearance CLEARLY indicated that the fellow was a Kishin Egg. Shit, shit, shit!

Feraldo could have just let him go. That was an option. He stood ramrod stiff at the thought, and slapped himself, hard. HE WOULD NOT HAVE THOSE THOUGHTS! He might have been a Kishin Egg, but he was still a good person, damnit. Very well. The only option available to him was to follow the odd fellow, make sure he was a Kishin Egg. If he was......Well, then, he would merely sick ArchAngel on him. With that, Feraldo slowly began sneaking after Droon, making sure to not be seen. Via blending in crowds, and hiding behind walls when he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:07 am

Droon walks as though he definitely knows where he is going, turning down one narrow street after another, each smaller than the last until he finally turns completely sideways to fit through a narrow gap, arriving in a fairly good sized cobblestone square with a tree growing up through the center. A bar covers 2 of the 4 walls, and a radio loudly blares dub step music to the dancing of about 35 or so people their age. Colored lights flicker from the branches of the tree, giving a unique atmosphere, part rave and part out-door party. This was obviously some sort of secret hangout for the teenagers of London. Once Benny catches up, Droon has already lost himself in the dancing crowd, hopping onto the end of the nearest grind-line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:36 am

Benny's eye twitched once he saw the rave. Dear lord, was this what kids these days were doing? It was so.....vulgar. And that music. Sweet Virgin Mary was it terrible.

KILL THEM! KILL THEM AND EAT THEIR SOULSSS!

You know, had Benny not been beyond exhausted, he probably would have resisted better. His eyes began to blink, as ArchAngel began to fight him for control of his body. He began to shuffle off to an alley, away from the party. So tired....so....so...tired....Must.. not....let.....him.....no.....I......

Exausted, Benny fell to the ground, and closed his eyes. He would......deal with this......later......yes....

With that, ArchAngel opened his eyes. Ah, to be active again, doing the lords work, smiting sinners. Time to move against that filty, vulgar, DISGUSTING party. Standing up, he began to glow brightly, very, very brightly. When the glow subsided, he was covered in his standard armor. Which was actually a manifestation of his madness, but whatever. Out of his back came two wings, and, in this form, he stood twice the height of most men. Lumbering into the street, he stood for a moment. Then, with a great flap of his wings, he was aloft. Flying to the party, he hovered over it, very high. Had to time this right, otherwise it wouldn't have the maximum effect on their psyche.

Sure, a few would die, but one saved soul was worth a hundred sinners lost forever. And ArchAngel thought he would get better odds than that.

I am sure I don't need to inform you he was quite insane.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 10:55 am

Droon looks up to see.... "What the heck?" He scratches his head, trying to think of the appropriate response before shrugging and pouring his whiskey on the ground "that's enough for me then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:32 pm

Okay. Someone had noticed him. That was his cue.

Retracting his wings, he plummeted, landing right in front of the exit, causing large cracks in the cobblestone, blocking it off. Drawing his sword, he roared.

"SINNERS! THY REVELRY DOTH OFFEND THE LORD! PREPARE TO BE SMOTE IN HIS NAME!"

Let it not be said that ArchAngel was not a showman.

Drawing his sword, he rushed at the party goers, getting three with the sword. The other two he may have sort of kinda trampled. With a sucking noise, their souls zoomed up to him and entered his armor. Munch Munch.

Of course, the partygoers began freaking out. After all, a being that looked like a Judeo-Christian angel just dropped from the sky and started murdering people while spouting off religious nonsense. Of course, with the exit blocked off by said angel, they didn't have anywhere to go, and began panicking. Twas likely SOMEONE got trampled in the fray.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:43 pm

At first, Droon was understandably shocked, but then he got over it. A grin that looked sadistic enough to make even this angel cringe spread across his sharply pointed teeth, and he runs his tongue along his lips. His red eyes light up with glee "a swordsman, huh?" He purrs, stepping forward from the panicking crowd, which was now quite still "luckily that's my specialty." He says, his entire forearm transforming into a 6 foot blade of black, spiky metal. The metal was warped and twisted in an odd, almost organic, fashion. He holds it out for a minute before bursting into motion, running towards the angel in two quick strides of his long legs and swinging the massive blade at his sword arm. "Let's see how much FIGHT you have in you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:51 pm

Quickly, ArchAngel moves his blade and blocks the attack.

"FOUL ABOMINATION, TASTE THE WRATH OF GOD!"

With that, the deranged zealot raises his other arm, which begins to glow.

"BURN IN THE LIGHT OF GOD!"

With that, a surge of light moves toward Droon.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:30 pm

Droon quickly drops to one knee,and places his hand on the ground, causing an equally massive blade to shoot up from the ground underneath archangel, while the blade either stabs him or makes him move to avoid being hit, Droon leaps forward in an attempt to tackle his foe. "If only koizumi were here...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:39 pm

Well. The light, due to Droon dropping, flys past him, hitting the crowd. Killing another two, who die via their skin being burnt off. Another three or four mere suffered extreme burns. Meanwhile, ArchAngel , with a great flap of his wings, leaps into the air, avoiding the ground blade and Droons tackle, and lands closer to the crowd, near the two who were killed. Grabbing their souls, he gobbled them right up, before turning and rushing at Droon, swinging his sword.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:48 pm

Droon meets the blade with his own, quickly returning his arm to normal and launching it from his chest, at a slight angle so that it would hit him regardless of wether or not he flew up again or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:13 pm

As the blade moves toward ArchAngels chest, it would hit a thin barrier of light, which, while not stopping it, would slow it down. Backstepping, ArchAngel avoided most of the blade, however, he still got quite the chest wound. "Grrk....That.......Hurt." He said as a clearish fluid emanated from the wound. "I see I will need more power to deal with the likes of you. Very well." With a roar, ArchAngel rushed.....the party goers? Swing his sword down with one hand, and blasting burning light with the other, he killed a good seven, and with a sucking noise, devoured their soul. However, he ceased to block the exit, allowing the remaining party goers to flee away. Very quickly the square was empty of all but ArchAngel and Droon.

"Shall we try that again?" He said as he got into a fighting stance.

Last edited by beetlegeuse on March 16th 2014, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:20 pm

Ooc: uhhh, dude. He didn't punch you. He launched a freaking massive sword blade at you're chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:21 pm

(OOC: Oh. Sorry, misread. Lemme edit it.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:47 pm

Droon smiles "Let's!" He shouts, sprouting blades from both forearms and rushing his enemy "swinging both arms rapidly, leaving no opening to block and driving forward with each swing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:53 pm

ArchAngel sidesteps Droons charge. Pretty spry for such a big guy. That being said, after he sidesteps, he sticks his foot out to trip him.

After all, despite what he might have claimed, he was a pretty big dick. "A SINNER SHALL STUMBLE A THOUSAND TIMES, BUT A RIGHTEOUS MAN WILL NEVER FALTER!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:28 pm

Droon hits the foot and jumps, turning his fall into a flip and landing on his heels, continuing his attacks at the same unblock able pace and following closely so he can't move out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 10:34 pm

Droon manages to get a few good hits in, specifically to ArchAngels shoulder and gut area. However, continuous assaults with out a care towards defense tends to bite one HARD. Due to Droon focusing on his attack, ArchAngel took the opening afforded and aimed a stab at his gut.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:25 pm

Droon is surprised momentarily, he stumbles back a bit, still having his stomach grazed a bit. Droon waggled a finger through the hole the attack left in his shirt "you little piece of crap! You ripped my shirt!" He says, actually looking upset for the first time yet. He growls, radiating wavelength all along his blade, extending it to a monstrous 10 feet and it glows an angry red "take this!" He shouts, swiping it with surprising speed. The length insured that his foe couldn't back up or move to either side, the velocity made certain his attack couldn't be blocked, and the wavelength prevented his flying up or crouching down to avoid it. It was clear from the amount of energy Droon was using that this was a one-time only move, but when it hit,serious damage would definitely be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 2:01 am

(This a downward swipe, or a to the horizontal swipe?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:55 am

Ooc: wat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 2:22 pm

(OOC: Droons slash, was it downward, or horizontal. Second thought, probably horizontal, because sidestepping a downward strike would be easy, which would go against your post.)

ArchAngel, reacting on gut instinct, drops to the ground, dodging the attack, which went right above him. Meanwhile, his prone body would likely interrupt Droons charge, likely tripping him. Were this to happen, ArchAngel would use the time this had given him to clumsily rise.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 5:20 pm

Droon smiles when he drops "PERFECT!" He shouts, counting on the clumsiness of his crouch and his likely assumption that the momentum of the blade would carry him forward, Droon quickly retracts the blade and launches a new, slightly smaller but still quite enormous blade from his torso straight at the angels chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:54 pm

Reacting quick, ArchAngel makes a light barrier, slowing down the blade, giving him barely enough time to barrel roll out of the way. However, he still gets hit in the shoulder, causing another wound, which bleeds more clearish fluid.

"ENOUGH OF THIS!"

Flapping his wings, ArchAngel moves into the air. This time, however, he does not come down, but continues flying until he is out of blades reach, but still within shouting distance. With a voice containing vast amounts of hatred, he speaks.

"Demon. I would know your name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)   London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Tower is falling down, falling down, crushing us TO death! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next