Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting my weapon back

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting my weapon back Empty
PostSubject: Getting my weapon back   Getting my weapon back I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:37 pm

Connor walked around the academy looking for Dylan. The marks around his neck turned purple over night. He walked to the cafeteria as his last resort
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting my weapon back   Getting my weapon back I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:46 pm

Kura: having eaten about ten sugary candies to give myself a boost, I dart from place to place looking Dylan as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting my weapon back   Getting my weapon back I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:51 pm

dylan sat in the corner of the room by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting my weapon back   Getting my weapon back I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:55 pm

Kura: poking my head into the room I almost leave, but then I spot Dylan. "DYLAN!!! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!" I shout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting my weapon back   Getting my weapon back I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 12:20 am

"Dylan, I'm sorry I yelled at you..."
"I'm sorry I was such a jerk." they didn't need to say anymore. They exchanged looks and they knew they were friends again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting my weapon back   Getting my weapon back I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:28 am

Kataro walked into the room. And he saw that everything was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting my weapon back   Getting my weapon back I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 7:34 am

Kura: I grin now that everything seemed fine and cheer, "YAAAAAAY!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting my weapon back   Getting my weapon back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting my weapon back
Page 1 of 1