Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kataro and luna(mature )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:26 am

(?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:31 am

idk i just felt like saying it rp?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:34 am

(Yeah, but idk what to say.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:36 am

lets just skip to after :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:37 am

(Ok) Kataro woke up and the first thing he saw was Luna. He smiled slightly with his eyes barely open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:42 am

luna was sleeping peacefully curled up next to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:45 am

Kataro quietly snuck out of bed and went to go cook breakfast. He hoped he didn't wake her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:52 am

(Helloooooooooo?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:56 am

luna layed there soundly asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:00 am

Kataro was finished making breakfast. So he woke up Luna. "Luna. Wake up, breakfast is ready." he said as he smiled and stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:04 am

lunas eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at him ' okay im coming " she said and stude up and snapped her fingers and her normal witch outfit was on her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:06 am

Kataro got dressed as well. Then he walked into the kitchen.

(Yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn!!!! I need to get to bed... See ya later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 5:10 am

okay bye night night )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 1:37 pm

(Back)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 1:58 pm

Kataro came out of the kitchen with plates in his hands. And omelets were on the plates. He set the plates on the table and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:31 pm

Luna sat down and started to eat" wow your a great cook"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:34 pm

"No... Not really.. Magic just has its perks." He said as he started to eat his omelet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:37 pm

Luna laughed " right" and continued to eat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:40 pm

Kataro stopped eating for a second. "So... We're... Together right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:44 pm

Luna smiled at him brightly " yep " she giggled nodding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:52 pm

"Thats great but... What kind of relationship is this. Is it, love at first sight? Are we soul mates? Or is this... I like him now, but I probably won't like him later?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:45 pm

luna looked at him sadly " i love you ive never felt like this tords anyone other then you i hope we are soul mates " she looked at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:36 pm

"I have a feeling were soul mates. I love you more than you even know it." "He said while blushing. He looked at his watch and it was to e to get to the academy. [/color=red] "It's time for us to go. Are you ready?" [/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:38 pm

luna nodded " yeah im a bit nervous though "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:40 pm

"Don't worry. You're gonna have tons of fun. I promise!"

(New thread at the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kataro and luna(mature )   kataro and luna(mature ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kataro and luna(mature )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next