Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) Empty
PostSubject: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:03 am

"Ok. First we're gonna have dinner. Is that ok with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:05 am

yep fine with me " she smiled at him and dook off her heals and set them by the door giving a sigh of realef " my feet were killing me, would you like me to go change into something less formal ?" she ased him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:09 am

"If you want to." Kataro snapped his fingers, and there was candles and dinner on the table. He pulled out a chair for Luna. "My lady."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:12 am

luna smiled and sat in the chair" thank you kind sir "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:13 am

"Ummm... Speaking of clothes.... Umm, I... Don't really..... like your outfit." he said trying not to sound rude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:16 am

luna looked down at it " why not its a lovely dress" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:18 am

OOC: I'm talking about the pic in your character sheet.

"No. I'm talking about the other outfit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:19 am

if i dont respon its cuz my power is down lol its storming here and power might go out )

luna smiled " oh would you like me to change it "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:22 am

"Yeah.... I do. but on something totally different. When we get married, do you want children."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:23 am

luna smiled " yes i do if you would like children "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:25 am

Kataro pulled out two gigantic different scrapbooks. "Ok! This one is decorated for a boy, and this one if for a girl. Do you want a boy or a girl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:26 am

luna smiled " i would love a girl but i would love it if it was a boy too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:28 am

[color=red] "I mostly want.... Well, now that I think about it, I don't really care which on we have. What should we name it if its a boy?" [/color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:30 am

luna smiled " hmmm i haven't really though of it do you have any ideas " she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:30 am

(i have to leave in 30 min )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:32 am

OOC: ok

"Hmmm. Not really. Anyway, I'm gonna head to the room. You coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:33 am

luna smiled " sure "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:35 am

Kataro put his trench coat on the rack and headed towards his room. He used his magic to make rose petals appear underneath his feet, every time he took a step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:37 am

luna smiled and she fallowed him up the satires a seductive grin on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:38 am

Kataro walked into the room and took off his shirt and pants. Then layed in the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:41 am

luna smiled at him and instead of poofing the dress off her she smiled at him and slowly unzipped it and slid it off her shoulders and then moved to her stockings and slowly removed them then climbed into bed with him with an evil grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:43 am

"How far are you willing to go tonight?" he said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:44 am

all the way hunny " she smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:45 am

"Good." Kataro instantly rolled on top of her and began to kiss her passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:48 am

luna kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next