Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Return  Empty
PostSubject: Kataro's Return    Kataro's Return  I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 4:57 pm

"Hmm..." Kataro muttered as he approached death city. He looked at the majestic city with a blank expression. "I'm home..." He thought to himself. He had left death city with his personal trainers, Epps and Shade. They went far away so Kataro could focus, and they trained him. Kataro had learned many different fighting styles and weapon techniques. And he acquired much knowledge from traveling around the world as well. He was also very confident in his skills. He walked up the stairs that lead to the brick roads of death city and smiled. He walked through the city and headed towards the academy. "It'll be nice to see Jet and the rest if the gang." Kataro thought to himself. He saw kids playing in the streets and people buying fruit from carts. " I could never leave this place." Kataro sighed. He reached the large stairs of the DWMA he wanted to talk to Lord Death to see if he could get a position as a teacher, but he had friends he wanted to see first. He reached the large doors and slowly pushed them open. The sight he saw was the same sight he always saw when he open those doors. People talking, rushing, laughing, getting in trouble and many other things. "...it's good to be back..."
Back to top Go down

Kataro's Return
Page 1 of 1