Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few friends hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A few friends hanging out Empty
PostSubject: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 8:58 pm

Kataro, Luna, jet and Beth walked through the doors if the chupa cabras. "Im letting you know now, im not here for the women, I'm only here for the drinks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:00 pm

"Right Kataro I totally believe you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:01 pm

"I guess I will have some milk..." Beth said while adjusting her glasses and eXamining the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:02 pm

"No really.... I've got a girl now."

OOC: forget I said Luna came in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:05 pm

OOC: kay kay

"I'm scared here..I bet the teacher would be mad with me if he saw me here..." Beth said as she was getting into her depress mood again and hiding under a table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:06 pm

"I know I am just messin with ya. I am here for some alcamahol."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:07 pm

"Do you her yourself? You are too young for that mister..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:09 pm

"Don't worry. Even teachers come here.... I'm going outside.. ALONE! I'll be back in a minute." Kataro went outside and looked around. Then he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and started smoking. He didn't want anyone to know he smoked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:11 pm

Beth snuck behind Jet with an evil grin on her face. "So what do you say? Are we going to get some sake or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:15 pm

"Sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:15 pm

No other than Yomi waked in the doors. She saw Jet and slowly stated backing up, hoping he didn't notice her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:18 pm

Beth went over to the bar and took a seat. She waited for the bartender to come. "Who's that over there?" She asked while looking at a girl backing away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:20 pm

Kataro was outside, blowing thick clouds of gray smoke, smoothly out of his mouth. He hoped that no one would notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:25 pm

Jet doesn't hear Beth ask because because he is flipping a coin over and under his fingers pirates of the caribeean style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:29 pm

Screw it...he see me here, he sees me here... Yomi thought. She came up behind him and poked his non-robo shoulder.

OOC: yeah...the normal bartender isn't coming -_-'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:31 pm

Jet turns around sees Yomi because she poked him and says "Hey what are you doing her Yomi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:33 pm

Beth rolled her eyes at him and yelled, "Hello? Anyone there at the bar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:34 pm

"Same thing as you. Plus dad is home and I don't wanna deal with him right now." She says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:35 pm

Some random person popped out from behind the bar. "Sorry to keep you waiting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:36 pm

"I am here with Kataro and a newbie named Beth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:37 pm

"It's okay i was wondering if I could get some war sake." She said with a smiling. She then saw someone familiar to Jet, "hello there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:39 pm

"Me too! Newbie, eh? I'm Yomi, Mrs. Vallhen's daughter."
The bartender nods and prepares their drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:40 pm

"Nice to meet you I'm Beth. I'm sorta new here but it would be cool to meet your parents one day." She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:42 pm

Jet says "She is my partner in theiving and my girlfriend."

Last edited by IceChika13 on July 25th 2013, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:45 pm

"That's cool. Dating must be fun at your age." Beth placed her head on the bar. "Who am I kidding? ating is the second hardest thing to DMWA..." She thought while sulking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few friends hanging out
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next