Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging Out Gone Wrong

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging Out Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:45 pm

Lexi and Abby were going to go shopping (Abby's idea and had forced Lexi to come with her) and Lexi had Alexx come with her so she wasn't the only one being tortured. Abby insisted they but something but Lexi and Alexx awnsered no each time. Abby gave up and went into a store while Lexi and Alexx waited outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:55 pm

There was a sudden harshness to the air, as though the natural balance of things were suddenly upset. The streets were empty, and a clouded darkness settled in despite the daytime. A clicking of wooden soled boots on the pavement steadily drew nearer. A woman with long black hair rounded the corner, wearing boots, a long black jacket and a buttoned down white shirt with black shorts. A sort of evil demented look was in her eyes. This woman had been spotted with Nebun before, but had always done little herself other than encouraging him. She smiled in what would have been a pleasant manner, had it not been for the edge in her eyes. She pulled one hand out of her pocket, pointing limply at Lexi, "You're the little mad girl, right? Lexi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:01 pm

"Yeah I'm Lexi. Why?" Lexi said looking over the women. She had to admit, she like the shorts. Alexx grabbed Lexi hand. He wasn't sure of this lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:06 pm

Nettie chuckled, "I'm here to take you on a little vacation. You see, there's someplace I wanna get. And you're my ticket there." she looked to Alexx, "And you're little friend here would be wise just to turn his head and pretend he never saw a thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:15 pm

Lexi let go of Alexx's hand and crossed her arms. "Why should I go with you? I don't even know you." Alexx sneered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:20 pm

She grinned the same wicked grin that marked Nebun's killing frenzies, "Because if you don't, I'll kill your little friend here and chop your fingers off. I have to bring you back alive, not whole."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:23 pm

"She's not going" Abby said standing outside of the door. Alexx nodded and Lexi stood there not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:28 pm

Nettie exhaled, seemingly disappointed, "Alright, since we have to do this the hard way..." she shrugged, then moved fast as lightning, striking at Abbey's stomach, turning her hand into a sharply pointed blade with a slight hook at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:34 pm

"Abby!!!!" Abby fell on her back, with her stomach bleeding horribly. Lexi felt nauseated at the sight of her blood. "YOU BITCH!!" Lexi yelled. She transformed and Alexx caught her. He slashed at the lady's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:41 pm

Nettie jumped back, the hook on her hand pulling Abbey's body with her. She twisted it, letting her drop to the ground as she shifted her hand back, licking the blood off. She frowned disappointedly, "Hmmm... That was unexciting. I hoped she'd fight back a little. She doesn't even taste good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:46 pm

"Oh trust me. I'll be more if a fight." He swung Lexi at her legs trying to make her trip. Abby screamed in pain then disappeared, leaving a blue soul behind.
OOC: *sigh* she never was very strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:07 pm

Nettie seemed to skip over it as effortlessly as a girl would a jump rope. snatching up Abby's soul and swallowing it. "Now, Lexi, since I'm feeling ever so kind today, I'll give you one more chance to come along peacefully before I kill another of your friends. After that, I'm afraid I'll have to start working on fingers and toes. Trust me, I'm ever so good at making someone wish they were dead." she smirked, pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:09 pm

Jet is laying prone on a roof he lifts a flashlight and turns it on and off fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:11 pm

Lexi transformed back and Alexx grabbed her arm. "I don't want you to get killed too.""I'm not letting you go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:16 pm

Nettie smiled and shrugged, "It makes no difference to me whether or not you die, friend. I need the girl, and I'll get her whether you think you can stop me or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:24 pm

He sneered. "I won't let you have her.""Alexx! It's fine. I'll come back.""Fine. Just come back." He lets go of her arm and Lexi smiles and kisses his cheek.
OOC: hmm... I'm thinking a "I'm gonna kill him anyway just because I can".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:48 pm

OOC: OOoooooh, totally.

Nettie smiled, "See? That wasn't so bad. Now, in case you were thinking about running anyways..." As quickly as the words left her lips, she slashed her blade hand quickly across his throat, not even casting Alexx a glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:53 pm

OOC: oooo jugular...dayum
"ALEXX!!!!" Lexi screamed. She ran over to him and fell to her knees. He disappeared and she grabbed his soul. "At least let me keep this ok?" She said in between sobs as she looked at the women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:56 pm

Nettie seemed disinterested, "It means nothing to me. Hold onto whatever you wish. Now come along before I start taking pieces off of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:57 pm

Lexi did as she was told and kept hugging the soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 4:00 pm

Nettie nodded, holding onto Lexi's arm, leading her from the city, not bothering to clean up the blood splattered around the shops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 4:02 pm

"Where are we going anyway?" She asked looking at the soul.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 4:03 pm

Nebun approaches his sister "hello sister of mine. Had ourselves a bit of fun did we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 4:08 pm

She exhaled, "We're going far away from here. You needn't know more." she looked to her brother, "Hello, brother of mine. It was quite dull actually. Not even a fight."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 4:12 pm

"I would expect as much. The people here are all weak. So what is the reason for the prisoner? That is not how we usually prefer to do things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next