Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Afternoon....Right?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just A Afternoon....Right? Empty
PostSubject: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:09 pm

Arisa was skating down the sidewalk like usual, not having a care in the world. Everything was looking normal; the sun was shining down on them, small children were playing around, and couples were kissing eachother like there is no tomorrow. Everything seemed fine, but looks can be deceiving.

"Move outta the way kid!" Arisa calls out to a 10 year old boy who was blocking her path. Responding to Arisa's demands, the boy simply sticks his tongue out at her. "You little..." She mumbles under her breath as she forcefully pushes him out of the way. Her lips curl into a smile as she continues to skate carelessly, having no problems at all.

This went on for a while until Arisa notices an allyway. The allyway gave her this dark and mysterious feeling that she couldn't shake off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:10 pm

Elaine, an evil witch and a murderer was in that ally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:15 pm

Curious about this strange alleyway, Arisa slowly takes a peek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:07 pm

Elaine was in the alleyway sitting on her witch broom while eating a sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:12 pm

"Who ARE you?" She asks, finally able to make out what she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:52 pm

"Oh. I'm Elaine. Who are YOU?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:59 pm

Her lips perk up to form a smirk. "I'm the amazing, totally awesome Arisa." She says while taking a bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:19 am

"Hmm. I like that name. It would look beautiful on a gravestone." She said while looking up and smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:23 am

She shrugs at this, unaffected by her words. "Nah, I think the name Vonnie would be better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:25 am

Elaine snapped her fingers and a gravestone with Arisa's name on it appeared. "Hmmm... I think you're gonna need this in a little bit." She said while nodding her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:26 am

"Awww isn't that sweet! Sadly that beautiful thing won't be needed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:32 am

Elaine pulled out her scalpel. "Yes... It will..." The she lunged at Arisa with the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:38 am

Arisa quickly transforms her right arm into an axe, blocking the attack easily. "No...No it won't." She then left hand to punch her in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:43 am

Elaine flew back and hit the side of a dumpster. "I hope you know you can't win. I'm a witch, which also means I'm invincible. So, you can leave now, or die right here and now. Which one?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:48 am

"The real choice is this; I can run away and give a murder the ablity to kill more innocent people OR I can stand my ground and fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:52 am

"What ever makes you happy." Then she shot a fireball at Elaine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:57 am

She quickly jumps out of the way, hoping some of the other students could maybe come and help considering she IS fighting a witch. After dodging the fireball Arisa zooms over to her with amazing speed, dodging any other fireball she throws at her, and swigs her Axe at Elaine's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:01 am

Elaine teleports behind Arisa and attempts to kick her in her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:08 am

"Argh!" She wasn't expecting that, but once she fell on the floor she got right back up. Arisa then spins around and aims her axe at the witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:10 am

Elaine turn her arms into pure titanium and grabbed the axe and started to swing her around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:14 am

Arisa quickly becomes dizzy and starts to throw up everywhere, not being the best person when it comes to motion sickness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:17 am

Elaine was disgusted by Arisa throwing up. So she threw her into a building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:27 am

Arisa groans, wiping the blood and throw up from her mouth. Where's everyone!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:33 am

"oh elaine, wasting your time yet again. Need some help?" evelyn said walking into the alley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:36 am

Jet trying to land somewhere but a dumpster still lands in a dumpster stands up gets out of the dumpster and takes the banana peel off his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Afternoon....Right?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next