Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Afternoon....Right?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just A Afternoon....Right? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:41 am

evelyn saw jet "oh, its you. care to join your friend?" she shot a bolt of water at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:43 am

Jet dodges to one side "NOt today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:46 am

Beth was walking around studying for an eXam that was coming up. "So a soul dwells inside...." She scratched her head and marked out that question. She closed the book and stood on top of a bench. "I'm going to pass!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:01 pm

Arisa slowly rose to her feet again, feeling a crap load of pain. "Heh...So it's going to be like that?" Right after saying that she runs over to Elaine and grabs her shoulder tightly, holding her in place while she swigs her axe at her stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Afternoon....Right?   Just A Afternoon....Right? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Afternoon....Right?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2