Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix) Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix)   Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 1:56 am

A young man in a black shirt with an orange one showing underneath walked through the streets of Death City. He had headphones over messy, shaggy brown hair with the cord from the headphones leading to a CD Walkman attached to his belt. He wore blue jeans and black sneakers with traces of orange. His eyes at the moment were closed, but when they're open one would see he has bright blue eyes. He appears to be above average height, being 6'3". Despite being slightly underweight, he walks with an air of confidence that anyone looking would easily notice.

Dustan opened his eyes and looked around, his usual smile on his face. He nodded along to the song that blasted through on his headphones, which had been detaching him from the world around him before he opened his eyes. Once he had observed his surroundings for a few seconds, he realized he had probably been walking for about two hours, just listening to music. He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, closed his eyes, and continued not expecting to stop anytime soon. However, because he wasn't paying attention to where he was going, he accidentally bumped into someone else as they turned a corner. He immediately opened his eyes, backing up a bit and pulled his headphones down. He looked at who he had run into and put a hand behind his neck, shutting his eyes and smiling nervously, saying "Oops...sorry 'bout that. I wasn't watching where I was going there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix)   Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 3:33 pm

[center]Summer was probably one of Fuyumi's least favorite seasons. She hated everything about it. The beaches are always full of obnoxious people, the weather is always nothing less than blazing hot, and the style of clothing people wearing tends to show much more than she ever wants to see.  Yet, despite her utmost hatred for summer, that seasons fails to recognize her request.

'I don't understand why Im being told to partner up with someone. I already have a weapon.' Fuyumi thought to herself, leaning against the wall of some random building. To her, having a partner would hamper any sort of progress she could achieve on her own. Besides, it's extremely unlikely for someone to actually work well with her-- especially since Fuyumi is certainly infamous for being beyond stubborn at times.

"Oops...sorry 'bout that. I wasn't watching where I was going there..."

Looking up, Fuyumi's eyes gazed over to the sidewalk across the street. Apparently, the older gentleman rudely slamed into some 8 year old girl and thought that mere apology would suffice. "Tch. Rude."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix)   Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 9:20 pm

After opening his eyes, Dustan realized that he had run into a poor little girl and he knelt down and was about to say something else when he heard a voice from across the street saying, "Tch. Rude." He looked over for a moment, raising an eyebrow and then turned back to the girl and said, "You're not hurt are you? Doesn't look like it." The little girl shook her head and smiled, to which he smiled back and stood up saying, "That's good then. Next time though, I would walk a little further from walls in case a dummy like me isn't watching where they're going." The girl giggled and and nodded her head, walking off past him.

Dustan looked across the street at the woman who called him rude. He crossed his arms and walked over saying, "Someone's being a little judgmental." He grinned as he got to her side of the street and looked at the girl a little closer. He wasn't entirely sure about who she was, but he recognized her from around the Academy so he assumed she was probably a weapon or a meister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix)   Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Stroll (Private, RMW and Phoenix)
Page 1 of 1