Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:58 pm

Koizumi sighs, "How about this, I tell you my past and after that you can decide if I'm worthy or not. Oh, and I'm only doing this because I don't want any awkward moments."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:03 pm

"We're living in the same house. We're gonna have awkward moments."
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:05 pm

She shrugs and stands up "Ah, never mind I'm just going to hang out outside."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:28 pm

"You might wanna get some sleep. There's school tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:02 am

"Then I'll sleep outside, I always did find it a little more relaxing" she says stubbornly, when she was really trying to just avoid any kind of eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:14 am

"Fine by me." He says walking off to another room.
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:34 pm

She walks outside and sits against the wall. She wraps her arms around her knees, hugging them "Thank god I walked away...I always hated that part of me that wants to tell the world about my past." she whispers, tears rolling down her cheeks as the memories came back to her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 5:22 pm

''dammit!'' Ace curses himself, as he stands over his shrine to his parents. ''Why can't you be here to help me! You were a death scythe dad! How could you die and leave me like this? That girl out there? I can't even talk to her, because you never taught me how!'' He collapses at the base of the shrine. ''Please... come back...''
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 5:29 pm

It began to pour outside, but Koizumi didn't care a bit. She was actually hoping that she'll get struck by lighting or something, so this unstoppable pain could end.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 5:43 pm

Ace notices the rain starting, and wipes the tears from his face. ''Yes father''. He then walked outside, and scooped koizumi up in his arms. He looks at her then brings her inside and puts her in front of an empty fireplace.
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 5:46 pm

"Why would you help me?" she whimpers, trying to sound harsh but failing terribly
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 6:04 pm

He starts a fire in the fireplace, leaves, and comes back with a blanket. Ace kneels down behind her and wraps his arms and the blanket around her. [God I hate touching people.] ''It gets cold when it rains here, and you might get sick. And i can't be the only one yelling at Daniel when he gets too loud and obnoxious
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 6:13 pm

Her body stiffens at his touch "Can you please....stop touching me.." She whispers, trying the best she could from running away just to cry in the forest. "and you shouldn't be caring about my health..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 6:23 pm

''Why shouldn't I?'' He asks, blatantly ignoring her request. ''You're like my little sister.''
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 6:28 pm

"How can you say that! You don't even know me!" Koizumi yells, pushing her feelings to the side "You don't know about my past or about who I am! You don't know a damn thing about me."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 6:46 pm

"I know that your not like the others. Them who are so carefree, and happy. But you, your not. You know what it's like to have your whole life taken away from you, I can tell. On the outside you don't care, but on the inside you're just as confused as I am. Why do they get to be happy? Why are they the lucky ones, who get to have normal lives?" He stops... "What did happen to you? What made you as miserable as I?"
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:00 pm

She just stares blankly at him for a second before speaking "When I was just 5 my father....he would abuse me, trying to make me the strongest. I would call my mother for help, but she would just do the same, abuse me into becoming the smartest. I would never be enough for them...causing me to always be beaten and unloved. Because of this...I can't touch someone without being frighten, I can't love someone because I don't know what love is, and I can't talk to someone for memories of my father yelling at me for speaking without permission would come back to me... I can't do anything..." she began to cry into her hands, for she was unable to control the tears "I...I can't take this horrible life anymore!! I can't look at myself without crying because I'm not good enough, I can't look at my body without seeing the scars that constantly reminds me of how horrible my life is! I sometimes think my life is a sick joke, a never ending nightmare that I just want to wake up from.....I just want to die already.... I just want to end the pain.."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:26 pm

"Stop." He says. "Death is not a relief, it does nothing but bring more suffering." Ace holds her tighter, cringing at the feeling of her skin. "I grew up here in this house. My parents loved me very much, but they couldn't be here much for me, so I spent a lot of time with a friend of their's. He trained me, and taught me how to be a weapon. His name was Krimlin. Krimlin told me that I had a natural talent for that kind of stuff. I would spend nearly everyday with him. This man was my best, and nearly only friend. I have a brother, but we didn't talk much. Ten years I would spend, loving this man as much as my own father. Then, one day..." His voice cracks. "I heard my dad's screaming. When I got up to go see what was happening, I met my brother at the top of the staircase. We looked down to find Krimlin carrying my father's body, with his hand forcing my dad's to hold the knife. He was chasing my mother, and finally got her in to a corner. There, he slit her throat, ear to ear. When he looked up to see me and my brother, he smiled and walked away. We ran to our parents, but when we got there they had already died." Ace pauses, and starts breaking up a bit. "I remember shaking her arm, telling my mom to wake up... I didn't really understand what had happened, but my brother did. He tried to pull me away, but I wouldn't go. The feeling of her skin was horrible. I don't know how long we stood at the staircase, but their bodies were already cold to the touch. After that, it never felt the same to touch someone. I learned my lesson though... One cannot earn trust. Trust is a hazard that must be overcome. When the officers there didn't believe what we told them, we hid in our vault to avoid being sent to an orphanage. I think Dante stayed with me for a while, but I began to go crazy. Soon I would succumb to fits of hysterical laughter mixed with crying, and it was hard to string together simple words. After a year of caring for me, or less, he left me. I had no-one left. My entire family gone, and my only friend, an enemy. I stayed mad for a few years, but eventually I got bored of that, and my conscious returned. Then I stayed in a horrible state of depression for another year. That ended when I got a note from Lord Death. Somehow he knew I was still alive, and that I was surviving in the shadows of my past. It took a lot, but it gave me the hope I needed to pick myself up again. I've forgotten all of the etiquette and manners I was taught, but that didn't matter. I left the vault to go back in to my house to find that everything was gone. All except for the blood stains left by my parents. I'm a wreck still, and sometimes my insanity even comes back to me..." He touches the scar on his cheek, that he got from fighting Horus.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:26 pm

OOC: Holy shit that was a long message.
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:36 pm

Koizumi was speechless, she felt so guilty. "I'm sorry..." she whispers forcing herself to look at him "I'm sorry for making you remember your past..."

OOC: I'm surprise that you wrote that much
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:41 pm

"You didn't make me remember it. I can't forget it... The nightmares won't let me." [Fuck, I can't live with another person in this house! they'd never be able to sleep.] "Eh.... you might wanna sleep as far away as you can from where I do."

OOC: yeah, so am I. Maybe I did deserve that A in my creative writings class. Of course we didn't write much though, so it wasn't really a hard class...
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:47 pm

"W-why" she stutters, wiping her tears away.

OOC: You're lucky to be able to write so well, I have always sucked at writing.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:50 pm

"I don't... sleep... so soundly." He says.

OOC: I write a lot better than this actually, but that's because most of the rp sites that I used to use required like 3 paragraph posts, so I got lot's of practice. And you're not a bad writer, maybe you aren't used to making large paragraphs, but all they are made up of is little ones like these. Besides, that post had WAY too much dialogue in it.
Back to top Go down

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:56 pm

"Well that makes two of us..."

OOC: I'm new to this wonderful RP world and I don't focus on writing that much since I'm more into music, so I don't get as much practice as you do.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:57 pm

"Heh... we're some pretty fucked up friends, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone   Alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitime