Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danny's Daily Killing Spree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Danny's Daily Killing Spree Empty
PostSubject: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:32 pm

-Danny goes to pick up the young woman by the neck; slamming her against the wall and using the blade in his hand to saw away at her arms-

You humans just don't know when to leave the area....even after I threaten you...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:45 pm

My chain wrapped around Danny's arm, just before he hit her. "Hey!" I shouted. "Leave that woman alone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:48 pm

Chase stood behind a corner and saw a kishin egg and Ace. He knew Lily would hate to see Ace get hurt so he watched and looked out for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:49 pm

-he flips around; a crooked smile crosses his face-

Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it? Hit me with the chain until it snaps?

-his voice filled with sarcasm-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:19 pm

An owl and a black bird watch this from a roof top
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:39 pm

I stood awkwardly on my cast, and brought my chain back. "Sorry, but I'm going to be taking your soul now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:40 pm

-he chuckles madly-

Are you absolutely sure of that?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:40 pm

"Try me." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:42 pm

Chase would've facepalmed but didn't. Dont be an idiot Ace...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:42 pm

-he pulls the blade over his head; backing up for a few seconds; rolling to the side and springing forward; aiming for Ace's legs-
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:51 am

"I may not be able to run as fast as I used to, but I still have my reflexes!" I jumped up and threw a shuriken in to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:53 am

-he pulls the shuriken out of his shoulder and throws it at back Ace-

Is that all you've got?! I've seen better from a 5 year old and shin kicking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 1:02 am

Kataro flies over the scene in his crow form. Then he transforms and lands next to ace. "You need some assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:15 pm

"For once," I caught the star. "I can't use my speed in this cast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:17 pm

-he twirls the blade in his hand and chuckles-

Well now......Isn't that just too bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:21 pm

Hay zarchy you want to try breaking isabellas gem now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:26 pm

(Mkay. I was planning on making a thread for something. We could do it there.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:39 pm

Okay just let me know what thred )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:40 pm

(It's up. The most recent thread.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 9:00 pm

Where is Tristan when I need him... Chase peeked around the corner again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:43 am

"Alright, lets make this fast. I've got mourning to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:36 pm

-he smirks-

And I have things to get back to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny's Daily Killing Spree   Danny's Daily Killing Spree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny's Daily Killing Spree
Page 1 of 1