Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 5:22 pm

Nebun lounged in one of the stalls watching people go about their lives. He had brought his own meal in a fast food box, the staff thought it was weird but didn't say anything. He liked this play for 2 main reasons:1. The staff were witches so they didn't care much even if they knew what he was, And 2. Most shibusen didn't know who he was or what he looked like so he often spoke with them for entertainment without anyone knowing who he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 5:26 pm

Jet walks in notices Nebun and sits at a different booth but he keeps a eye on Nebun
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 5:47 pm

Nebun sees him and waves as though they were friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 5:50 pm

Jet waves back despite his haters towards Nebun and a waiter brings him a can of beer
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 10:15 pm

Nebun takes another bite of his food, no one else is paying attention, but jet can clearly see he is gnawing meat off of a human jaw.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:12 pm

Kitsune is busy running around, tending to customers as quickly as she can when she notices Nebun chewing on human body parts... Oh god... I really hope he doesn't call me over. I do NOT wanna get eaten. She shuddered at the site of him licking the jaw, picturing herself kneeling on the table with her jaw replacing the one he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:24 pm

Nebun notices her looking and quickly puts it back in the take-out box. Just because the staff were more lenient in the morality department didn't mean he should flaunt it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:46 pm

Jet call Kitsune over by saying "Hey waiter can you come here please?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:03 am

"Y-yeah, right away." She ran over to him without looking back at Nebun, glad to have someone distract her from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:30 am

Jet says "I know you feel worried but I am keep a eye on him. Just watch out he killed two guys severely wounded the others In one night. I bet you don't remember who I am do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 3:51 pm

"No no, I remember you Jet... I also remember how good of a fighter you were... Maybe we should do something about this guy..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 3:53 pm

Nebun notices that they are no longer looking and begins eating again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 4:02 pm

Jet shakes his head "No this guy is way to tough for only two people the last time I fought him" Jt pulls of his hood revealing horrible scarring "He did this to me killed two others and severely wounded others."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:57 pm

"He may be too much for two people, but what about two witches..." A small tornado appeared in her open palm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 7:04 pm

"Either way you need me to help I know his moves." He finished his beer stands up turning his arm into a rapier blade "Ready Kitsune?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 7:25 pm

Quickly Kitsune shoved him down and hopped on his lap to hide his blade arm. "Dammit Jet." She whispered. "The two of us alone can't do this, we need another witch. Plus, we shouldn't let him know that we're planning on attacking him until we have a plan." Kitsune pressed her forehead against his, trying to keep Nebun from figuring out that they were talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 7:45 pm

"Right." Turns is hand back to normal "Can you please get off me now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 7:52 pm

"I can help you." Shade says to them.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 7:59 pm

"Gladly." She stepped off after giving him a fake kiss to fully convince Nebun she was just doing her job, then turned to Shade. "You can, can you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:04 pm

"I am a highly skilled mage. I teach at the DWMA." He said as he took a sip of his wine. "So yeah. I can help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:11 pm

"When are you guys trying to do this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:33 pm

"ALright but let me warn you he doesn't feel anything other and doesnt understand human emotions. So you did not have to kiss me to cover up that we were talking Kitsune."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:43 pm

"Hey" DarkSoul walked in "There is no way in Hell you are doing this without me. I want to kill him the most. And trust me, you have no idea how powerful I am."

My soul cannot be seen, only I can.

My arm turns into this blade;

Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? Xionic_scythe_by_xionicdxelt-d5ljony
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:45 pm

Kitsune immediately hits Jet on the head and shouts at him with a whisper, "That wasn't a real kiss you baka, I put my thumbs over your mouth!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:47 pm

I grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?   Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebun's downtime. Not killing anyone?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next