Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On The Steps Of The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

On The Steps Of The DWMA Empty
PostSubject: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:56 am

Kataro is quietly sitting on the steps of the DWMA. The sun was beaming down on him as he looked over the city. He could hear people enjoying themselves inside the academy. He has his spell book next to him and he looked as if he were dep in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:39 am

Niche: I was hiding behind a tree near the bottom step of the academy in fear of its massive size. Then I spot a person sitting on the steps, looking like they were thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:42 am

Kataro noticed the girl hiding behind the tree. But he didn't say anything to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:44 am

Niche: with a tiny speak I dart back from where I was looking. He didn't look too scary, but still sort of...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:45 am

Ooc: can DAMIEN get in this :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:47 am

OOC: sure!

Kataro cocked his head sideways at the girl. "Hey. Come here." He said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:51 am

Ooc: ok I've decided to make Damien lances weapon

Damien was walking up the steps when he saw the girl and Kataro for a while he just
Stared at them both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:54 am

Niche: "O-Okay...." I say quietly, emerging from my hiding place. I probably like like a third grader or something. CURSE MY SMALL STATURE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:56 am

Kataro tried his best to ignore Damien. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:01 pm

Niche: "m-my name's N-Niche."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:03 pm

Damien narrowed his eyes and walked up to them his
Ghost blue eyes never leaving the
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:04 pm

"Oh. I'm Kataro Hattori." He said as he offered her his hand. K

Kataro was still trying to ignore Damien.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:06 pm

Damien put his hand on kataros shoulder and asked in his
Chilling voice "Is this little girl your sister or something"
He looked directly at the girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:10 pm

Kataro shivered at his touch. "Ummm, no... I don't really know her..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:13 pm

Damien scanned his ghost blue eyes at the girl
Muttering "interesting......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:14 pm

Kataro slid a few inches away from Damien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:14 pm

Niche: I whimper in fear and back up towards my special-hiding tree. This person was super scary!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:22 pm

Damien kept looking at her with his same creepy emotionless stare
He narrowed his ghost blue eyes at her then handed her a piece of paper before walking into the school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:23 pm

Niche: with trembling hands I look down at the paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:24 pm

Kataro Made a disgusted look then followed Damien into the school.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:25 pm

The paper says "meet me after school "

Damien kept looking back at Kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:26 pm

Kataro quickly ran into the classroom to get away from Damien's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:30 pm

Damien took a seat next to Kataro the area around Damien felt
Disturbing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:33 pm

Kataro slid a few feet away from Damien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:36 pm

Niche: with a small whimper I force myself to walk up the steps and into the Academy. How was I possibly going to manage going to school here every day if I was so scared already? I walk into what I thought was my first class and look around for Big Sis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Steps Of The DWMA
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next