Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 4:43 pm

"Alright you got Iron man then I got mr sheriff over here." Hey charges at Spencer his right hand turning into a rapier blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 7:09 pm

OOC: Lulz.

Spencer kicks off of a building then pushes off of Jet's face.

You'll have to do more than that.

Teddy chuckles as he turns around facing Kataro. He turns a dial on the side of his goggles and the armor becomes the vehicle again.

Boy do you get on my nerves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 8:05 pm

Kataro summoned an rpg and shot it at Teddy's vehicle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 9:53 pm

Jet pulls out a M1911 (from black ops zombies) aim and opens fire at Spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 4:11 pm

(School. -A-)

Teddy's vehicle explodes into a million peices and he puts both of his hands on his head; staring at the mess in awe.

The shots from the gun hit one of Spencer's arms.

(Yousonabitches and your guns. XD)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 5:24 pm

Kataro shot a wind blast at teddy while he was distracted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 7:02 pm

Teddy is blown into the nearest car. A dent forms in the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2