Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 8:10 pm

A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] Darker_than_black___yin___4l1__by_4amlatte-d7pl9xh

A new place, no memory, nothing but dark shadows and haunting voices. Things can sometimes get rather... clouded. Who is it that really holds the cards? Are we masters of our own fate? Or are we just puppets to those around us? ... sometimes the answers... are better left, untold...

A girl stands... silver hair and pink eyes, a black and purple dress making for a rather, intimidating form with the blood of her victims around her... only... these souls were no less evil than the soul standing around them. A soul tainted by her own twisted desire for death. Death... that's the only thing that pleased it... The girl stood there with a devilish grin as she simply admired the tainted souls around her, their madness and hate flowing around her like the sweetest of scents in a bakery.

Her form partially bloodied from the struggle, but she didn't care, she was too, glad to be free from her bonds. She could do anything she wanted as long as the other one was trapped inside. Little did she know of the other approaching the ruins that she stood in the middle of. She simply stood in the moonlight on the sandy floor of the ruins, surrounded by the bodies and souls of the 5 fallen men.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 8:48 pm

Lunartic had been camping outside of Death City, just like he had for two weeks now. He had terminated his target in Death City about a night ago but he would have to walk miles and miles before he could ever make his way back to his "pseudo-home". Because of this reason, Lunartic figured it would be best to occasionally make stops during the chilly desert nights to start a fire and rest. On one of these nights, while he was roasting a creature to eat, Lunartic would hear blood-curdling screams echo off from some unknown distant place. It wasn't like Lunartic to investigate such screams but for some odd reason he would claim that he felt drawn to the area. His own madness wavelength seemed to reach out to the area, forcing him to investigate against his will. If Lunartic refused to listen to the madness, he would swear that his own mind would be torn apart inside.

Using a Crimson Blade he sprouted from the palm of his hand as a source of light, Lunartic worked his way across the desert sand to the location of the ruins. Once Lunartic made it to the scene that was illuminated by the souls of the damned, Lunartic's eyes could make out the silhouette of a young lady. As he got closer, he saw the girl more clearly eyeing the blood that covered her form. At this distance, she too would be able to clearly see Lunartic right in front of her. Calmly Lunartic held out his palm that his Crimson Blade had sprouted from towards the girl. His eyes glared daggers into her, detecting the slightest movements she made. "I am Lunartic Montybello, the Candy Queen's trusted assassin.", he introduced himself in a very professional manner, the dead piled up around him bringing him no sense of concern for his own life. "Who are you and why have you slain the seeds of Madness?"

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit! on March 5th 2016, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 9:16 pm

It was pretty late, but Honey had figured that she should learn to use a scythe a bit better. So she'd drug Tobias out of the city for practice. Currently, Honey was dressed in her school attire, a blue ruffled skirt with a pink spaghetti strap tank top. Her hair was up in it's usual pigtails, her hat being discarded. She had asked Tobias to transform, and was using him as a replacement for a broom.

Flying over the desert, Honey spotted two people on the ground, as well as a few tiny red lights. "Hey, Tobi, it looks like people have been fighting down there. Do you think we should join in?" She questioned her weapon, hovering well above the two casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 9:24 pm

Tobias sighed. "So you drag me out of bed out midnight, and then wanna make me fight?" Tobias swerved down towards the ground, shifting to his human form mid-air, catching Honey in his arms. "What are you weirdos doing out her so late at night?" Tobias made sure he kept hsi hand locked to Honey's in case he needed to transform.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 10:07 pm

A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] Darker_than_black___yin___4l1__by_4amlatte-d7pl9xh

Acacia turned as she sensed the new source of light near her and looked at the new comer with the bladed hand. As this, Lunartic, pointed his shiney blade at her she giggled a little, placing her hand up to her mouth as she did. "What a silly little man you are. Candy Assassin? Have you come to decapitate a helpless loli with your blades?" She chuckled again. "I don't see why I should tell you anything. After all these men aren't yours, or are they? Don't tell me, the Lollipop Guild?" She bursted out into a full laugh before she felt a breeze come down from up in the air. She watched as a girl and a scythe came to the ground with the scythe turning into a boy.

Acacia's snobby smirk stayed on her face as the romanic flying couple came down. "Oh good, another charming young man from the Academy come to sweep me off my feet? There's always one like you isn't there? Well regardless these souls are mine, Death has no right to them and neither do his little army of mind controlled killing machines, so if you could all please..." That was then that the girls fingers took the form of Needles and glowed a dark red. She then twirled like a ballerina and fired a flurry of soul needles in the direction of both parties before nimbly backflipping behind a pillar in the darkness for cover, grabbing one of the evil souls as she did. "fall like the miserable puppets you are." If any of her needles even scratched the three who stood in her way they would find themselves being slowly effected by their own madness residing inside them. They may not feel it at first, but if this took long enough they could soon be consumed by it.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 10:56 pm

Lunartic was very disappointed when his opponent refused to state her name, he really hoped that they could just talk but it seemed very one sided. She straight out insulted him but he didn't really mind that. After all, he knew that he wasn't anything truly significant. Zera reminded him an unnumbered amount of times just how meaningless his endeavors were. He was nothing more but a Weapon after all, something instead someone meant only to kill for the purposes of others. What really wounded him though was the fact that she had insulted Zera's underlings. Most of them weren't assassins just like him, they were meant to grow and spread madness just as Zera had intended. Lunartic was soon pulled out of his deep thoughts when he saw the second party enter the ruins from up above. He quickly noted that one of them was a Weapon just like him but the race of the other person remained a mystery. If Lunartic were to guess however, he would guess that she was a Meister. It was also reasonable to suggest that she possessed Soul Perception but even that was only a possibility and not an undeniable truth.

It was at that moment that he registered the voice of the unnamed girl, arrogantly insulting them as well. Sure she was also sharing the same philosophy that Zera had preached to him but coming from her... It didn't sound the same. Lunartic felt like he would have to do a bit of soul searching after this but he would first have to survive the night. Cautiously, he watched her shift her fingers into needles before twirling round and round, firing off a multitude of needles towards him and the second party. "Get down!", Lunartic shouted before summoning two portals. From the first portal, stretched out a long hydra head whose neck was wide enough to block any needles from hitting its creator. An identical head stretched out of the second portal, guarding the second party from the needles as well.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 12:42 am

Honey stepped down from Tobias' arms as the needles flew at them, catching her off guard a bit. Luckily, the kind stranger was to shield them. Deciding it was time, she dropped her soul protect. "Looks like we have no choice. Flutter!" She stated, a swarm of pink butterflies suddenly bursting outward from the pair and scattering around them to obscure their vision. They needed to come up with a plan for combating this. If they couldn't get close, there was no way to fight this with a scythe....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 8:53 am

Tobias changed form suddenly, and felt the warmth of Honey's hand on his handle. "We need to get in close and feel her out before we make any plans." The weapon said, a serious look covered his face. "If we could somehow use those portals to our advantage." He thought.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 12:44 pm

A wave of energy rushes through the ruins that causes the girl to turn around and peek from behind the pillar. Besides the creatures from the portals she was able to see the girl wielding a scythe and surrounded by a group of abnormally glowing butterflies. The girl could only deduce that this girl must be a witch. As if being from the DWMA wasn't bad enough. But as she eyed the corrupt soul in her hand she knew it wouldn't matter. She had all she needed to take on the witch and the Assassin. The girl then stabbed every finger from her free hand into the corrupted soul, in a matter of seconds the soul was completely absorbed into the girl and a surge of energy blew out.

A feeling of pure madness passing through every living thing in the ruins as the madness around them started to thicken and take form of dark red cloud. The cloud of madness then was drawn like a moth to flame to the girl and started to take form and shape into two needle like dark red wings on the girl's back. Needle like feathers too came bursting from the wings and in a moments notice cane shooting out from the wings and towards the assassin and the girl. To any who knew anything about Medusa Gorgon this looked similar to her vector arrow attack. Inside the vessel of madness though was the spirit of a girl, trapped within her own body, forced to watch what she was doing and not be able to help it. She felt trapped, constricted within her own soul desperate to break free.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 1:44 pm

Lunartic didn't possess any abilities that allowed him to detect spiritual energy so the first surge of power that radiated from the Witch was an unknown factor to him. His Madness wavelength however, could easily sense the Madness that was currently filling the ruins. Of course, that was if the red cloud of Madness that passed through him wasn't evident enough. The Madness that Lunartic could sense was already affecting him, forcing him to get down on his knees and clench his head that was painfully ringing an echoing of voices. His conscious momentarily shattered to pieces, forcing him to dialogue his thoughts. "Ooooh Luuuuunartic! We can see them, can't we. Hahaaahaaaa! All of those... THINGS! Those things are Lunartic's memories, meaning all of this... Is fucking real. There's no denying it my friend, you spilled soooo much blood on that night. Limbs went flying, heads came popping right off, and those people... Those FRIIIIIIIIEEEEEENNNNNDSSSS Lunartic failed to save. Haaahahaaaaaaa! Face it... We're killers. Even after that night, we kept on killing... Taking commissions... We might justify those murders as morally acceptable but there's no hiding the fact... WE WANT TO RIP EVERYTHING TO FUCKING SHREDS!!!"

While his monologue went on the two hydra heads went crazy, thrashing about throughout the entire ruins. They knocked down the pillar that Acacia was hiding behind, while also threatening to knock around Honey Tobias if they didn't properly respond to their thrashing. The hydras still managed to protect Lunartic from the 'feathers' however but they did also fail to protect Honey and Tobias again. They would have to protect themselves this time. When Lunartic was finally ready to burst into action, he seized control of the Hydra head that originally protected him. He forced it to collect the rest of the souls that were lying in the center of the ruins, adding them to Lunartic's soul count before being forced to disappear inside of its portal. Now more needle 'feathers' came darting towards Lunartic but before he could be scratched by a single one of them, he jumped up higher then he ever could before. While in midair, he summoned up another hydra head and landed right on it. In a squatting position to maintain balance, Lunartic was propelled towards Acacia's current position. Fire spurted out from the hydra head Lunartic stood upon, threatening to roast her if she didn't evade. Lunartic wasn't off the offensive quite yet, he summoned up another portal that was located just to the left of Acacia. A hydra head launched out of the portal, its head slightly tilted while its maw was wide open. The beast was prepared to literally devour the girl, almost like a great white shark that was trying to finish off a wounded seal.

((OOC: Just so I'm clear, how many souls would've been consumed?))
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 3:15 pm

Honey jumped up, placing her feet onto Tobias' pole and heading straight up into the air. She'd try to stay in constant movement. Looking down, it seemed as though there were no longer 'sides' in this fight. "We don't really know how they work, or where we'd end up if we went into one." She replied to Tobias, pointing a hand at Acacia when the pillar went down and muttering a mantra. "Flitter, butter, flutter." As she muttered it, a white butterfly appeared in front of her palm, glowing and firing off at Acacia like a wavelength bullet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2016, 4:15 pm

Tobias kept in constant sync with his meister, making sure they stayed afloat. He'd feel a little wobble every once in a while, but that was only because he was thinking. "Someone that uses long ranged attacks, huh? If we can block them, we should be able to get to ranged. Honey. if I bring up my Black Blood shield, you think you can pilot?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 12:29 pm

Bothersome to say the least, the girl couldn't help but snarl as she saw her hard earned souls taken from her. Never mind that though, she had more important things going on at the moment. As the pillar she took cover was being knocked down and fire coming her way she quickly jumped to the side, using her feathers to destroy the pillar in mid fall and block the fire coming towards her as well as the hydra head. A proud smile upon her face before she noticed the other portal open and the hydra head attempting to consume her.

Through the corner of her eye she saw a flash coming from the other two and quickly dodged with an array of backflips. The hydra head successfully missing its target ended up taking the bullet instead of her. The last backflip sent her in midair and she quickly sent her feathers to stab the hydra head in the neck as it was disoriented by the blast from the other two's attack. She smiled devilishly as the hydra roared in pain before falling to the bloody sand.

Acacia landed on the sand and looked over to the other pair, nodding and winking with a smile. "Thanks for the help my darlings." She said as she gracefully sprinted behind another pillar, looking around it to keep an eye on her surroundings. "Candy Man, i have a score to settle with you now. Those souls were rightfully mine, and I don't appreciate thievery. I'd keep one eye open this night if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2016, 10:48 am

((OOC: I'm incredibly sorry that I kinda let this thread die. Lunartic went through some revisions and I just kinda let this whole thing blow over. Do you think we can continue this with Achima instead?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]   A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bad Time [Open-Fight Thread]
Page 1 of 1