Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay exploration! [public]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yay exploration! [public] Empty
PostSubject: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 9:37 pm

One might think it odd for a small child to wander around an urban on their own, let alone one as dangerous as Death City. Luckily, Fukui Takuma lacked the knowledge and interest for such social conventions. Thus he continued to wander around, oblivious to the questionable looks he received from much of the general populous.

Occasionally, as he perused the various sights the city had to offer, he would wonder where he was, and more importantly where his brother was. However, this was often banished away by more important things, like the dog that he was now petting. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that his brother would be worried, what with them being separated, and his search efforts would be hampered by his random changes in direction as he avoided the, (unusually high in his opinion), number of weapons and meisters in the city. Still, he pushed on, exploring all the city had to offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 10:13 pm

Last edited by Dethhollow on August 11th 2013, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 10:22 pm

Arisa was always one for fun, never letting the judgment of other people to bring her down. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. Most of the time it was bad. She is always so careless and reckless that it's sometimes hard to hang around her. Luckily people put up with her despite her flaws, one of those people being Saiko.

Saiko, being one of Arisa's closest friends, was running up behind Arisa while she skates down the sidewalk on her roller blades. To Arisa this was just some kind of game but for Saiko it was nothing but another pointless game. "W-wait up!" Saiko calls out for her while continuing to chase her. "Catch up!" Arisa says with a chuckle. This was her usual responds to Saiko cries.

After a while of this, the two of them spots Fukui wondering around the city by himself. Arisa was planning to just jump over him or something, but she quickly decides against it. Surprisingly, Arisa actually stops behind the small boy and asks, "Are you lost kid?" While this was happening Saiko was still trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 7:34 pm

Ken was just exiting Shibusen (DWMA), school was out, and he was going torwards his house, but at a ceratin point, he decided it will be good to take a walk through the city, observe the people and the streets, look out for any trouble or danger, and heck, maybe even find a partner, he also didn't see any reason to go back to his apartment as there was nothing to do there either, and it was still sunny in the sky, and with that, he began his casual strall through the city.

As he was walking, he was observing the people, looking all around him, kids with thier parents, pairs or triplets of kids around his age, dogs, cats, birds flying up in the sky, he was starting to get bored of this day as it seemed uninteresting and uneventful 'man, i wish something would happen right now to liven things up.' But, though he kept wishing, nothing out of the ordinary happened, he kept walking for around an hour until he noticed an unsupervised young kid (Takuma) petting a dog, he thought to himself 'Well, it's not alot, but it's atleast something to break out of thisd rut of uneventfullness.', so he walked to the kid and asked him

"Hey, what's a little boy like you doing here alone this time of day?" and waited for the kid's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:59 pm

Somewhere in the swirling abyss that was Fukui Takuma’s mind sat his original purpose as he set out into the city.  Subconsciously he knew that it had to do with his brother’s peace of mind, and his own safety, however, this was all banished from conscious thought as the dog in front of him was too goddamned interesting.  A studious individual might comment on how the canine in question was actually an adolescent member of the Panthera genus, specifically Pathera tigris tigris, which was in fact an escapee from a local circus.  If the Younger Fukui sibling were to hear this he would remind the speaker that as he was preoccupied with his non-consensual conditioning to become a dark weapon by the witch that had kidnapped him, he did not have time to properly study Zoology.  Well, this would be the intent; the delivery of this counter argument, however, would most likely be constructed of the words “shut” and “up”, possibly with a definite article and an expletive in the middle, provided his older brother was not within earshot.

He continued to pay very close attention to the dog until an unknown person entered his personal space.  Ignoring the inquiry, Takuma began to mentally catalog his options while continuing to pet the dog.  Remembering his brother’s past admonitions, he discarded the “Kill attacker” option.  He continued to weigh each possibility, taking the chance of success and the probability of being scolded by his elder sibling when he noticed another figure approaching.  He was not sure how to classify it, as the appearance lacked the definable traits of any creature he had seen before, in fact, the closest thing it resembled was a painting from a satanic church that Takuma had been tasked with destroying.

Acting on instinct he reached for the nearest available object, which happened to be the person who had attempted to engage him in conversation, and hurled him with all the force his enhanced body could manage.  Without pausing to see the outcome he quickly picked up the large dog, and sprinted off through the streets shouting “YOU SHALL NOT HAVE MY SOUL THIS DAY FOUL DÆMON, NOR THAT OF MY NEW COMPANION!  I DEFY THY WILL BEAST.”  So fast was his retreat that he completely failed to notice the enraged Ursus arctos horribilis currently charging towards his previous position, which would now be occupied by his erstwhile projectile and its intended target.

His exodus continued for an indeterminable amount of time, (for Takuma had never learned how to tell time during his education), until he simply forgot why he was running.  He attempted to remember what his reason for fleeing was, but was once again approached by a stranger intent on interrogating him on his current location.  His initial instinct was to react with swift, overwhelming violence; however this was quashed as he noticed the person’s apparel, specifically that which was currently covering her lower extremities.   He was most intrigued by the design of the “wheely-shoes” and how the individual managed to move upon them.  Dropping the three hundred pound load he had been transporting, he crouched down and stared intently at the unusual footwear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 7:11 pm

Last edited by Dethhollow on August 11th 2013, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 7:53 pm

As Ken was flung at the boney demon, he was too confused and frightened to say even a word, and as he hit him, he didn't feel pain at the time. After landing, he turned back with the sound of a loud roar to see an enraged bear running at their direction, as the man next to him, which was also a frightning skull deamon creature, was mumbling crazy nonsense, even for a calm person like him this entire scenario was way too much to take in, and in all the fright and confusion he was going through, he could only respond with "Uhh...I...Who...He...You...What...Bear..." While motioning with his hands and head to the direction to the boy ran it, back to the boney daemon and to the bear, and afterwards, he didn't say a thing, and as he saw the daemon was fighting the enraged bear, he realised it was the best time to run away.

He kept dashing for a few blocks, initially he was aiming for his apartment, but decided to let that go to find the kid, and find an explanation, and possibly an apology. With each block he passed he started running slower and slower, noticing the pain in his arm he realised it was broken, but he decided to take care of it later, right now, he has to find the boy. And as he came back to his senses, he realised that a little boy running at incredible speed with a tiger would not be taken unnoticed, and so he decided to ask people if they had seen him.

He started walking around, asking the same question "Did you see a little boy running around with a tiger here?", Some people who didn't see the boy go by, either because they just got out of their houses, or they weren't there, just laughed at the seemingly ridicolous question, but most of the people he asked did see him ,each time telling him to go "That way", and pointing at a different direction, right, left, straight, backwards, he quickly walked from person to person, each guiding him with those two words and a raised index finger, he kept looking for the little boy for a couple minutes.

After asking quite a few people, he has at last found the boy, though at first keeping a distance. When he got to the boy, he was inspecting a girl's rollerblades, which seemed weird to Ken and every bystander that happened to see this. He started slowly walking torwards the boy, still feeling alot of pain because of his broken arm, but still, there were more important matters to take care of right now, so he came to him and asked him "Umm, excuse me, kid....I would like to know, why you used me as a meat weapon first and, if you could answer a couple more questions please..." still being a little scared of the kid's incredible power, he hesitated a little with every word he said, but it was almost unnoticable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 8:42 pm

Arisa was baffled when she noticed the young boy inspecting her roller blades as if he never seen anything like them in his life. "These are my roller blades!" She informed the small boy, not knowing what else to say to him. "I just got them a week ago, and so far they're amazing!" Just talking about her roller blades made her smile like some kind of idiot.

"Umm, excuse me, kid....I would like to know, why you used me as a meat weapon first and, if you could answer a couple more questions please..."
Some random man said as he approached the two of them. He was somewhat hesitant with his words and showed quite a bit of fear. The words this man said were...strange. Arisa has never witness someone say that a innocent kid used him as a 'meat weapon'. Certainly it couldn't be true.

Curious to about the man's words, Arisa opens her mouth to speak again when Saiko came running in, yelling like a mad woman. "ARISA!" The way Saiko said that without a stutter told Arisa that she was furious. "I wa-" Saiko words suddenly stopped as she looked over and saw both the boy and the man. "Oh, I-I'm sorry to intrude.... I d-didn't notice the t-two of you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 7:49 am

It was not the first time he had been separated from his adorable little brother. No, they had spent many weeks split from each other during their time under Master and that bitch’s care that it was customary for them to occasionally go their own ways, so long as they agreed not to stray far. Or, more accurately, Yuuma making Takuma promise not to stray too far. Now, being the over-concerned older brother, he knew that making Takuma promise such a thing would be as fleeting as a dream in which the world was filled with nothing but cats to pet, candies to share and corpses for them to eat. More accurately, it would be quickly forgotten due to being unlikely in the first place.

’So why ...’ the elder by three years mentally noted in a slight bit of panic while his stone-faced discontent expression looked down on all the crazed streets of Death City which refused to be devoid of activity, ’... can’t I find him?! He usually doesn’t wander THIS far off!’

Said raven-haired youth was presently atop some spire of a church in the midst of Death City, which was presently, the highest vantage point he could manage. It was also vaguely noted in the darkest recesses of his mind where useless information was catalogued (such as Chuck Norris facts, the curious sex lives of Grecian deities, and the total number of bones a human body had left to break during interrogation … wait that last one was useful), that a small crowd down below had noticed this strange boy was atop the church and apparently on the verge of death. He paid the insects no mind. Instead, at this juncture, he decided that attempting to determine where Takuma had run off to by sight alone was useless, and instead descended in a fantastic fashion.

NO, he did not take a Leap of Faith (For that is now surely a copy-written term referring to a specific action from one very specific French global video game publisher and developer and a non-descript series made by an ‘international team of various faiths and beliefs’) as the cart of hay was slightly too far to the left. Instead he decided to less rapidly descend by making calculated jumps on various other mysteriously benevolent pieces of architecture. Surely, this building must have been made by parkour enthusiasts, lest the god of Parkour himself intervened upon mortal minds to permit such a miracle. Upon reaching the top of the main body of the Church, however, he did stumble …

And tumbled.

And crashed into a large amount of produce, which was surprisingly tender … not enough to have broken his fall by much, but enough so that he could essentially stand up (For he felt no pain, as he abandoned that to protect Takuma) no less worse for wear. The produce, which from his teachings by Master he identified as ‘cabbages’ and the cart, however were utterly destroyed.

”MY CABBAGES!!!” A slightly asian voice proclaims with much distress.

’Ahhhhh shit.’ Yuuma curses internally, not so much that he wrecked the cabbages. Oh no. Cabbages tasted like ass. He was cursing because he had been seen wrecking the cabbages, rather than making a quick break undetected. ’Fucking cabbages and … FUUUUUUCK the hay cart was just one meter over damn it!’

After this uncharacteristic bout of internal swearing at his poor luck, the teen’s attention was drawn away from his inner world in which all of humanity had died except Takuma and therefore they were safe and instead were brought back into the outer reality by an angry emerald colored strange Chinese man who was angrily trying to get his attention … angrily. Yes he was quite upset that his produce cart was completely wrecked, so much he first began to babble in Chinese, then in English with Chinese swears before finally composing himself to demand this arrogant youth who had descended from the skies and destroyed his livelihood in proper (though accented) English for him to pay for the damages. If only he had been paying attention rather than flinging his arms about like a diseased bird in the midst of mating ritual to have noticed Yuuma had taken off, frankly not giving a flying rat’s ass about what the silly Chinaman had to say.

To say that this was not his day was an understatement. Not only had Takuma disappeared, but he had slipped up in his descent from that church and somehow angered the chinaman. Of course, only one of these things truly mattered to him, but that didn’t mean he didn’t feel annoyed. So much that when a bear ran into him, he decided that whatever divine entity that controlled Fate, unless the Wheel of Fate was its own entity, was going to pay. Horribly. Horrifically. Horrendously. … Something with an “H”-ly. STARTING WITH THIS BEAR, a mature Ursus arctos horribilis, as any studious individual would tell you. Sadly, Yuuma was not an educated boy, seeing as his master thought it was too much a hassle to handle such a unwholesome affair, so he just identified the animal as a bear. A six hundred pound bear that had run into him at top speed and only knocked him a fair distance back, truly an example of Master’s wondrous teachings having been implanted within his body.

Where was he? Ah right, going to kick some bear ass.

HEAVEN OR HELL!
DUEL 1!
LET’S ROCK!!

The first was a light jab right into bear snout, which clearly drew the attention of the beast who, like Yuuma, had not been paying any mind to anyone that got in its way. As evidenced by the fact there were several pedestrians left in its wake slowly rising to their feet, dazed and confused as to what that giant furry brown thing was that had barrelled through them. Unlike the mongrels, though, Yuuma’s training had been strict enough for him to endure this … if he could not, how was he to serve his master if a lowly beast got the best of him? The bear, clearly not at all amused by this boy attempting to challenge it while he … she … it? Was on a holy quest of grave importance, roared while rising up to its full height.

Yuuma had about a brief moment to leap to the side to avoid getting crushed by the bear now appearing to fall over atop him, attempting to slam its paws down upon him. This was easily capitalized on as he dove to the side, sure that while he was in possession of a powerful body, there was no need to take unnecessary risks here. And boy, did he have the right idea! For as soon as the bear’s giant paws even so much gently caressed the loving asphalt of the road, a wicked crimson gleam shone for its beady eyes and a brilliant, nay, immaculate explosion triggered as raw power discharged from its very extremities, causing an immediate detonation with stray arcs of electricity crackling about the now ionized air.

This was obviously no normal bear. Perhaps it was a witch? A magical animal? A kishin egg, given it’s red eyes? No matter, it soon roared with utmost distaste and a tinge of agony as it found the sneaker-laden foot of Yuuma planted in its side. The Bear, for he truly deserved to be treated as a proper noun given he had magical lightning powers, growled irritably … before letting out a puzzled guttural roar as it was sent flying and tumbling about in an air (Picture a giant grizzly doing a barrel roll) and crashing against a light post.

”DAMN YOU BEAR! I’M NOT PAYING FOR YOU TEARING UP THE STREET TOO!”

At which point the normally black eyes which looked upon the world gently, as if respecting a sort of beauty in it that he knew was beyond his comprehension, gazed upon this disgusting, filthy creature with the burning hate that truly rested in his soul. This was about the point, if the fact he was just kicked aside by an apparent human was not cause for alarm bells, the bear realized it was screwed and with a triumphant bellowing roar, immediately ran in the opposite direction of Yuuma, preferring instead to resume its holy quest.

”OI! OI!! GET YOUR FURRY BEAR ASS BACK HERE!”

And so the chase was on! In about fifteen minute’s time, the bear was chased by the Demon Weapon - High Caliber Sniper Scythe Yuuma. Who in turn was pursued by an ambiguously asian (presumed Chinese) cabbage vendor. Who also was fleeing a pack of rare winged monkeys. Who, additionally, were escaping a horde of angry hostesses from the local cabaret clubs. Who coincidentally were being sought after by a few well-dressed gentlemen with red hair and curious fish-like mannerisms. And they, finally, were followed by the local Death City police, baffled at what on earth was going on here.

Most people, however, dismissed this nonsense by the fact it was the legendary (almost fabled) “Death City Laborer’s Parade” and went about their daily lives as their weirdness censors slowly erased this even from their memories. Just for the NEXT time the “Death City Laborer’s Parade” occurred. Perhaps this was an excellent thing, since it meant Yuuma could chase the lightning bear, who coincidentally caused bursts of electricity with each heavy fall of its massive paws as it tried to outrun him, to his heart’s content.

This may have proven detrimental as said bear stomped on the face of some green haired prick who spent a few moments looking up at said charging bear as though whatever deity he prayed to had turned its back on him as that paw stomped once, twice, thrice, each with sharp electrical bursts that was probably going to mess up his beautiful hair … oh and his face. Nothing permanent, given the bear was in a hurry.

It also rammed and knocked down a strange skeletal figure who had attempted to fight it, but soon found himself overwhelmed for thinking he could take on a six hundred pound grizzly running at thirty miles per hour plus. This individual, for his trouble, was also stomped on two to three times as the bear rushed off, deciding that this was its chance to make a break for it as it busted out its hidden repertoire of magic to suddenly infuse its body and rush ahead, not caring for victims that stood in (or were crushed, as it may seem) in its wake.

”Why the hell are you so tingly?” Yuuma inquires to no one in particular, which causes the bear, while still charging forward at lightning speed, to take a look over its shoulder and see a particularly unhappy slightly out-of-breath Yuuma winding up for a blow. Said Bear had a chance to give a startled grunt just as Yuuma’s fist collided right into the base of its neck, the shock of which caused it to stumble in its lightning speed and fall. And roll.

And roll.

And roll.

And roll.

And finally collapse to a stop only a short distance away from two females and a rather younger male, the target of its holy quest. It was at this juncture, Yuuma, who had clung to dear life on the barrel rolling bear, leaped off and immediately grabbed Takuma and wordlessly hugged him as though his life depended on it. And shortly after this, (and an awkward pause), the green-haired individual who was slightly worse for wear, having been thrown by a diminutive child into a charging electric bear that stomped all over him, and asked a silly question about Takuma using him as a human shield. Or bait. Or something. Yuuma didn’t care, his adorable brother was safe in his arms at the moment.

”Friends of yours?” the older of the siblings whispers in his junior’s ears, as though not sure what to make of the green-headed male’s strange inquires (for he had not seen his suffering at the hands of the lightning bear himself, and could only speculate.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay exploration! [public]   Yay exploration! [public] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay exploration! [public]
Page 1 of 1