Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Feast (public)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Great Feast (public) Empty
PostSubject: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:47 pm

Night. If you looked up, you could see a shadowy figure with a colorful attire running on the rooftops, waiting, looking, observing the people of death city, the ones who are foolish enough to stay out at night. this person is Bakasura, the great devouerer. Bakasura stopped above an alleyway, he spotted his next prey, he lurked and waited until he would come right blow him. A massive grin arose as a set of teeth sparkled in the moonlight as he jumped down. Blue skin, blue eyes, and a gaping maw that almost took all of the face were revealed, as the unsuspecting victim's head was inserted into the kishin's mouth, and in one second, he was gone, and bakasura continued to roam the streets, looking for his next victim, as if nothing happened. (Soul count: 16)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 8:32 pm

Kairi walked out of a shop nearby, adjusting her sleeve on her jacket. It was a cool night, and she sensed someone not to far from her location. She breifly ran her fingers over the sheath at her side. Her dagger. Since the meister wasn't with her weapon, she had armed herself for her walk. ' Hmmmm where to next?' she said to herself. The breeze blew through her hair, making her ponytails sway along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 9:41 am

Luis continues to explore the city for the first time. He stuck to the alleyways in an attempt to remain relatively unseen. His cotton hood pulled over his head from his second jacket. So this is the home of the DWMA. He thought to himself, watching the people flow by, and wondering which were the deluded students, and which were the deranged killers in disguise. Once more he started on his way.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:00 pm

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, what have you gotten yourself into? You're all by yourself, at night, and practically defenseless. But he didn't seem to care, and even if he were to die today, he would still have a smile on his face as he was gladly running away from the DWMA and living with hobos...wolves...and....hobowolves. He didn't want to go back to his parents, but couldn't deny that he rather not go back to the DWMA either, so he is now on his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:09 pm

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, the next victim of the cannibalistic monster travelling above, as Bakasura has a smoke bomb in hand, he jumps down on his next victim, as he throws the bomb down, the are covers in smoke, and as he gets inside, he grabs his victim by his shirt, or jacket, and pull him closer, the then procceeds to turn into his trume form, his two devourers (mouth like creatures) catching his head while Bakasura cuts him into pieces, and slowly eats him and his soul until the bomb diminishes, and he is left there, a crazy looking hood wearing human, on the first look.

(Premission to bunny johnny was granted.)
(Soul count : 17 (2))
(PC's killed : 1 (Johnny))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:31 pm

Luis watched as a humanoid descended from its hiding place on the rooftops, engulf a man in smoke, and proceed to do whatever it was that made that sickening cracking sound. He might have rushed in to help, only there wasn't any time to. It took moments for him to finish the job. What Luis knew for sure, was that there were two men before the smoke, and now there was one. The smoke sure as hell didn't dissolve the poor sod either. Getting into a fight would attract unwanted attention, but could he really let this thing just sprawl about? "Hey weirdo, you might hurt yourself jumping from rooftops like that..." He wanted to be offensive, not aggressive. Isn't like he can just go in cleaving at the thing in half without being completely sure first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 5:32 pm

Kairi looked up as she saw the smoke. What. The. Hell. That was odd. She walked a little closer and it didn't take long for her to appear behind Luis. " Whats going on?" she said to Louis, who she had never seen before. " What was that smoke?" she added. She rested her hand on her side, ready to draw her dagger if anyone tried anything. She had noticed Bakasura and eyed him suspiciously. Who was he? She had never seen him before either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 5:43 pm

Luis turned his head to the young woman now standing behind him. "I'm not sure. Nothing good though..." He moved his head to face Bakasura once more. "What's your deal guy?!" He called in a pseudo-aggravated tone. Bad vibes flew off of this guy. He spread his legs in a braced position just in case his suspicions were right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 5:56 pm

Bakasura noticed the person referring to him, he didn't want to alarm anyone, so he decided to ignore thep erson calling out to him, he started walking away, speeding his pace until he got to a running speed, hoping they will not follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 6:11 pm

Luis didn't appreciate this person ignoring him. Punk... "Hey, I was talking to you rat!" He called out in frustration before taking off after the THING pulled a disappearing act on a stranger in a quick plume of smoke. He would have to keep his eyes peeled, this one will be tricky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 10:26 am

Kairi shrugged and walked home. " hmph" she said, leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast (public)   The Great Feast (public) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Feast (public)
Page 1 of 1