Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? Empty
PostSubject: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 6:32 pm

(Thread rules :

The minimum for a post is 3 lines)

Kaicho was walking through the desert, with his eyes closed, sunken in deep meditation, not noticing where he is going, he opens his eyes, looking around, he sees no death city near, he sighs as he yells out to anyone that might hear him "HELLO! Do you know the way to Death City!", but, after a few minutes, he sees that no one is coming, and so he shouts again, and repeats the cycle, hoping someone will come nad help him find his way in this barren desert...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 6:51 pm

Zuiichi was walking towards the city with her brother when Kaizoe decides to take a break. Hating the fact that she had to wait an hour until he regains his energy, Zuiichi begins to walk around the area, keeping a good distance between her and her brother. "What a fool..." She mutters under her breath after hearing Kaicho's screams. Despite the hot weather she was in, Zuiichi was still wearing her usual gas mask, hoodie and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 7:03 pm

Lycaon heard yelling in the far distance. He had been destroying just about everything( including the ground.) in the area around him out of frustration when the person who he was meeting as a possible witch informant didn't show. Instead he was ambushed by a few kishin eggs, that had been sent by his " informant" to deal with him.. After killing them he began destroying the surrounding area. He angrily stomped in the direction of the voice for no other reason than to see what it was. Anyone nearbye could here him grumbling angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 4:48 am

After 40, no, 43, no, what does it matter! failed tries, he heard a voice in the distance, and so, he started walking in in the direction of this voice in the distance, completley immersed in deep meditation with his eyes closed, as he stumbled into something, although he was still in his trance, he tried walking again, and it was there again, he it one omre time before opening his eyes and seeing it is an angry person, he got up and said "Hello, do you know the way to death city?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 7:52 am

Lycaon comes to a stop in front of him and growls "yeah. Don't know why you would want to go there though." Suddenly his eyes dilate and a huge grin appears on his face " the food is great though!! I love the food!fodfoodfoodfoodfooooood!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:33 am

((Sovuru, please, make your posts atleast 3 lines long...i'll have this 1 time exception, but please...))

"Why wouldn't i want to, i mean, you just gave me one more reason to go, i alsov want to enroll in to Shibusen,now, if you could please show me the way, unless....You're bad, one of those mishin eggs....In that case...." He stopped for a second as his eyes closed, but a second after, they opened again and he put his right hand forward "Harmony - Soul Split..." He said, as out of his skin popped out a soul, which seemed human, but was half the size of a human soul, then, in a flash of light, it turned into a knife, which spun down into Kaicho's hand, and he caught hit, although he caught it in reverse (the blade pointed torwards his hand instead of torwards the air.), but he didn't take a fighting position yet "But, i don't want to jupm ot consequences, i mean, you do look pretty normal." (I tihkn, i couldn't find his app anywhere.))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:39 am

Lycaon's eyes revert back to normal and he sneers at the blade in his hand. "You don't wanna go there because its filled with witches." He says hatefully. "Your precious shibusen have strayed from their cause." He clenched his jaw. [may the witches burn in hell...] he almost speaks the thought aloud, such was his hatred. "And I'm not a kishin egg so you can put that blade back were it came from." [at least not all the way I'm not...]

Ooc: there ya go. Three lines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:50 am

Kaicho partially listened to the person, and when he finished talking, he snapped out of ihs meditation again "First of all, it came from my soul, and second, where else am i supposed to find an orginization that finds me Dishin eggs to kill and eat thier souls, i do want to become a death scythe afterall..." After he said that, he threw the blade in a spinning motion, and it turned back into the small human soul which he touched with the tips of his fingers, and it was absorbed into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:04 am

Lycaon doesn't appear to care about his trick. "You don't have to join some group, just go out and kill them." Lycaon says with a frustrated tone. His eyes grow wide once more and he giggles a bit "kishin eggs make for goooood eat'n! All you gotta do is listen around a lil'bit! Their pretty easy-o to find."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:50 am

A small sigh left her lips as Zuiichi watched the two of them talk. 'Luckily' she was great at reading lips, so she could easily understand their whole conversation. "They probably have such delicious a souls..." She thinks out loud, licking her lips slowly at the thought. "And I am quite hungry as well...." Zuiichi ponder the thought over for a minute before sighing once more. "It would be best if I wait for the company of Kaizoe first though..."
'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 8:51 am

"Excuse me what?" Kaicho said, snapping into reality again, "If you're not going to help me, i'll find someone else who will." Saynig tihs he started walking in a random direction away from the person, until he has reached another person, which he asked the same question "Excuse me, do you know how to get to death city?" As he hiddenly prepared his knife, in case this person, who was very oddly dressed WAS evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 7:43 am

Zuiichi eyes widen as this unfamiliar person walk up to her and asked such simple question. "I do know where Death City is, considering that I'm walking there with my dear brother at the moment." Her voice had some kind of twisted sound, having the ability to send shivers down someone's spine. "Also, I already know about your hidden weapon, so don't even try it on me."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 7:47 am

Lycaon follows kaicho with a scowl. He would likely invent some type of excuse if asked, but he mostly followed him to be around other people. His eyes dilate once again at the sight of zuiichi."oooooooh! Pretty mask!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 8:06 am

"Well then, may you tell me the way there?" While saying this, he thought in his mind '1...3...No, she's unarmed, 2 will do...', saying this, he swung his knife upwards, and was going ot stab it inot Zuiichi, and right before he did, the blades multiplied, "I must assume you're a foul creature since you have noticed my hidden weapon, perish!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 10:02 pm

Lycaon's eyes fill with wordless fury. He swipes at his knife blade, knowing it will puncture his hand. He uses the distraction to fire a dark energy made from his unique wavelength from his other hand directly at Kaicho. "You presume to have authority, where you have none." He says with an icy tone which only hinted at the violence beneath it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 2:53 pm

((But, wat, he attacked Zuiichi, Lycaon has nothing to do iwth it, and, what did he do exactly?))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 5:16 pm

Ooc: he attacked him because he attacked zuiichi. He was defending her. He put his hand in front of the blade to protect her, and he used his other hand to blast energy. Makin sense?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 5:12 pm

Zuiichi was quite surprise at this little show, not expecting this unfamiliar stranger to assist her. "I shall say this, stranger. I'm not here to attack you, for I get nothing out of it. My brother won't get anything out of it either, so there's no point in this senseless violence." Without another word being said, Zuiichi turns around and begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:46 pm

Lycaon turns to her with a scowl, equal parts pain and anger "get out of here! I don't care about you or your sorry life. I care about his motives!" He turns his head back to his opponent "Do all shibusen have such a poor moral compass? You don't kill someone unless you are certain of their wrongdoing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 4:53 pm

Kaicho, after this chain of events, didn't even remember why he wanted to return to Death City, he simply dsarmed himself and started walking away into what seems like the direction of the forest, back into spiritual life, slaying any poor kishin egg that happens to come there, to be there in soltitude forever, never to be seen again. (Although he isn't dead, he will never be seen again, and can be considered "deceased")
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:07 pm

Ooc: I never knew Lycaon could be so convincing....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:17 am

((Lycaon isn't, he just thought things over...'))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:56 am

Ooc: I know, I'm just kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?   (public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(public) Lost in the desert! Will the unique weapon find his way?
Page 1 of 1