Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? Empty
PostSubject: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 3:00 pm

As The Skull Knight walked through the guillotines that lead into the Death Room, he couldn't help but feel out of place. The yellow sky and the multiple crosses everywhere... who even decorated this place?! The only thing really to focus on was the exit and the Reaper's mirror thingy. Like that was the only intention of the room... To keep the easilly bored from ignoring Death itself.

But it didn't matter. The whole point was to see if Roman could join the DWMA and/or see if the famous reaper of souls could teach him how to dougie Resonate. Come to think of it, this was the first time he remembered even entering the Death Room....

Suddenly, the Dark Weapon bumped into a familiar person. "Hey, Blond'e! How'd you get here so fast?! I didn't even know if you could find this place... I'm not even sure how I found this place.... Wait... where the heck percisely is this place!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 12:28 pm

Roman was walking through the guillotines, looking at the room, he didn't really mind how it looked, but what was inside, the mirror, and within, Shinigami. He was waiting for a little while for anything, The Skull Knight, or Shinigami, or anyone really. After a while he got really bored, so he started walking around when behind him came The Skull Knight, or, bumped into him, more precisely, so he turned around as he said : "Hey, Blond'e! How'd you get here so fast?! I didn't even know if you could find this place... I'm not even sure how I found this place.... Wait... where the heck percisely is this place!!!"

Roman smirked as he kicked him lightly in the stomach and luaghed a little, thgen he said "It's simple, all you have to do is go up, up, left, right, left, then right, down to basement B, and into the hallway of floor A (see what i did there? (Hint : Konami code.)), then you have to go right at the first turn and continue straight for 2 meters until you reach a door to your left, then you go through it and ask the librarian for "Da nutz", and he will guide you to the backdoor of the library, from there all you have to ddo is walk left, up, down, straight, ight, left, down, and then curve, walk around in a circle, and-" Roman couldn't keep up with his joke anymore, as even he found it too confusing "You just take the special elevator. Now, where is this 'Shinigami'?"

Last edited by 死亡 (Shibo) on August 16th 2013, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:09 pm

Death walked in behind them, carrying a ukulele. He hid it once her noticed the two. "Oh, new students! Wonderful! Come, come, have a seat." Almost at his word, three mats appeared on the floor and he took his place on the one closest to the mirror.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:15 pm

Roman turned around seeing the masked creature come in and talking to them, and as the mats appeared, he walked to one, though he was standing on it "Yes, i would like to join your school of mass murder and anihillation of what you call 'Kishin Eggs', you terrible murderous monsters-Uh i mean......Meh, i got nothing." Roman said staring angrily at the masked comically talking creature, seeing him as a despised leader of a murderous organization, which is what he was too him, Sending 'Murderers' to kill his 'Father' and other Kishin eggs.

((BTW can you accept my joining to the Death Scythe groip down in the thing there cuz i made a Death Scythe))

Last edited by 死亡 (Shibo) on August 15th 2013, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:29 pm

The Skull Knight sat down on the other matt, following behind Lord Death. "And I'm here to murder the Holy Sword Excallibur.... And possible several witches, a few Dragons, and if possible at least one whale. This guy is my new Meister and partner in wielding me, Blond'e!"

The Dark Weapon made a few exadgerated movements with his arms twords Roman, unsure exactly how Lord Death would respond to it all.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:39 pm

Death tilted his head to the side. "I'm...not sure how to take all this. For one, murdering Excalibur would be quite...bad. I'm afraid I won't be able to allow that. Secondly, a witch is difficult to kill, especially for a newly formed Meister and weapon team. Thirdly, what did the whales ever do to you? Also, we aren't attempting to commit genocide, primarily because as long as there is madness or anger in the world, there will always be kishin. It's a never-ending war."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:44 pm

Roman looked at Shinigami angrily "KISHIN AREN'T BAD! THEY'RE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD CREATURES AND YOU SHOULDN'T KILL THEM! YOU COLD BLOODED MURDERER! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR NAME! YOU KILLED MY FATHER! THE ONLY REASON I AGREED TO JOIN YOUR MURDEROUS ORGINIZATION WAS BECAUSE THE SKULL KNIGHT INSISTED!" Roman was very angered at this level, almost enough that he would dare to Attack Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:49 pm

Death's eyes narrowed, and his voice deepened. "Watch your tone. I could flatten you in an instant. Don't presume you hold power here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:52 pm

"I'm not afraid of you....Cold blooded killer....Skull Knight, Transform!" Roman exclaimed in anger as he commanded his weapon to transform, as he took a fighting stance

((Hey Deth, please don't kill me for the short post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:56 pm

"Actually...." The Skull Knight said as he looked around, wishing there was a cup of tea he could sip to look more sophisticated. "Considering he's the reaper, I think he lives up to his name perfectly, Blond'e! He kills things and I want in...."

Completly ignoring his meister, the weapon continued sitting still. While he might have been crazy, he wasn't stupid.... At least, not THAT stupid. You just can't kill the guy who's verry existance is devoted to things dying....

"Besides, I need to know where to find the stuff to attack. How can I be a slaughterer of witches if I'm unable to find any of them?!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:31 pm

Death continued to stare at Roman, his mask no longer comical. "I suggest you leave, before I'm forced to eject you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:36 pm

"Now now, i just want to join the school that murdered the only parental character and anyone that was close to me in my whole life." Roman exited from his fighting stance, "And i also want to kill witches and learn about soul resonance." Roman sat down "It's important for my partner that i join your school so..." Roman looked to his side and gritted his teeth, "I---I'm So-orr-ry....." It was very difficult for him to say as he wasn't used to apologizing to any one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:50 pm

The Dark Weapon glanced over at Blond'e as he seemed to give up on fighting Lord Death. Way to back out of a fight, but at least the Reaper didn't just kill him then and there. "As mad as he is, the guy's got skill. He can be deceptive, fearless, and he's one of the few people who've ever been able to wield me! Given the chance, you know we can make one heck of a crazy team!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:54 pm

Death's eyes didn't change, but he didn't make any move to attack. "I'll give you both a trial enrollment. You're going to take your classes and hunt Kishin, and if I'm satisfied with what I see, you'll both be accepted into the academy. If I don't, you'll be removed from the city. Understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:57 pm

"Kill Kishin!? No way in the world i'm going to kill Kishin, it will be like killing my own father, actually it will be exactly like that, except that particular Kishin won't be my father, i alredy told The Skull Knight i won't do it." Roman looked at Shinigami in anger "Will you kill your family?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:59 pm

Death glared at him and Roman felt all of his barely restrained power converge on him. "If you won't do it, then I'm afraid there can be no deal between us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 2:05 pm

"You don't understand, my father was a Kishin Egg, how would you expect me to kill his own kind, Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 2:23 pm

Death simply glared. "If you were so concerned about killing your father's kind, and you knew what it was we do here, then why did you even attempt to enroll?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 2:25 pm

"Because my partner said we'll just kill witches, why can't we just take all the non-Kishin missions? That will solve our issue." Roman said, Glaring at Death. ((BTW Why didn't death exclaim Kishin can't have kids?))
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 5:27 pm

OOC: Please stop pestering...

Death's eyes narrowed further. "That is not acceptable. If you refuse to kill Kishin's, then you will not be allowed to stay here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 5:38 pm

"Fine then, i...agre...to kil..K-Kish-shin....." It was hard for him to blurt out this sentence even though he didn't really mean it, thinking to himself 'or so you think', but keeping this thought for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 5:53 pm

As The Skull Knight tried to follow the conversation, he ended up just looking back and forth between the angered Reaper and his meister, determined to get his way. Then, finally, the meister seemed to back down.

"Don't worry, Blond'e! I'm sure it'll be a fantabulous crabu-less soul-searching journey set to rock music and brand muffins! We'll have 100 of thier souls before you know it." He tilted his head to the side, mimicing the way Lord Death did it. "That, or your problems will be solved by the power of courage. Either one works, really, as long as we have enough possum to do whatever it is we'll do...."

"Wahahaha Ah haa!" The Dark Weapon randomly laughed, getting up and grabbing his meister by the arm. "Trust me, it'll be fun! What's the use of a brain anyways if ya' never use it?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 5:56 pm

Roman stopped listening to the skull knights meaningless blabbings right after he mentioned killing Kishin eggs, he came up to his ear, and whispered "You don't really think i'll kill Kishing Eggs do you? Just don't tell that ot the angered Shinigami over there." And then smiled back at the reaper innocently, as if he said nothing and meant every word he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 2:42 pm

The Skull Knight gave him a slightly confused look. "I don't get what the big deal is. So we kill Kishin Eggs... it's not like your killing your parents! I'd gladly kill a fellow weapon!" He shrugged and just began popping his neck. Soo........ Bored of standing still..... It was almost maddening!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 3:12 pm

Death looked at Roman like a parent would look at a child they knew was lying. "Do you honestly think I'm deaf, or do you assume that I'm an idiot. I heard what you said."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?   Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enrolled in Madness! Will Roman join the DWMA?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next