Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A reason to join the DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A reason to join the DWMA Empty
PostSubject: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 12:53 am

Koi was walking home, her purse in one hand and a shopping bag in the other. She had just come home from 21 Until Death, (Yes that is my really badly named SE version of forever 21.) and was exhausted. A shiver went down her spine when she felt something watching her, and she stopped in her tracks. The thought of turning around to see what was behind her scared her, but she did it anyways and stared at it wide eyed. Before her was a large reptilian looking Kishin, with a spiked armadillo-like shell. It eyed her hungrily, and began walking towards her. Though her voice was still caught in her throat, Koibito managed a harsh high pitched scream that could likely be heard for miles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 12:59 am

Dustan was walking around...on the rooftops. He was in his stealth uniform, a black combat vest, black shirt, black pants, black boots, black mask and black sunglasses. He had something under the mask t keep oxygen flowing easier. He was thinking about what some of the others would be doing, when he heard the scream. He started running over there, as quickly as possible. He stopped on on of the buildings on the street where the Kishin and Koi were, his right arm a huge blade, his left a wooden pole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:21 am

Jet hears the scream runs down the streets then stops when he finds Koi and the lizard Kishin he turns his hand into a rapier blade and says to the girl "Hey you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:01 am

"H-help me!" She scrambled behind Jet, and the Kishin ran after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:03 am

He jumps off, stabbing at the kishin egg. The oxygen mask also had an option to modify his voice...which he forgot to turn on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:07 am

Kataro heard the scream and ran towards the sound. He got there and saw the Kishin. He turned his arm into a gun and switched it to vortex cannon mode and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:07 am

As the mister tried to get koi Jet slices at its arm then follows up by getting under its guard and stabs it in then stomach the rapier blade going through then showing the other
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:12 am

The beast made a harsh screeching noise, then curled up in to a ball with Jet and began bouncing around the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:14 am

Dustan quickly scrambled to turn his voice modifier on with his left hand, now in normal form. He ran over to Koi and asked, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:22 am

The rapier blade keeps piercing through the Kishin eggs body
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:58 am

"Y-yes, I'm fine." She clinged to her masked savior's shirt desperately, as the Kishin egg opened up and released Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:02 am

As Jet is released he takes big gulp of air walks a few step then turns and faces the Kishin egg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 9:06 am

Lexi and Charles run up. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I f***kin missed it again!" Lexi shouts. "Calm down Lexi." Charles said out of breath. It was hard to keep up with his sister. He notices Koi and smiles. "H-hi Koi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:03 pm

He looked at her and then back at the kishin and Jet. He turned both his arms to normal and moved her hands off his shirt. "Get somewhere safe...I'll go deal with that." and with that, he took off, his arms transformed again. He went with a jab at it with his left arm and went with a downwards slash at it's head with his right arm as a blade.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:09 pm

"O-okay." She ran off in the other direction, not noticing Charles or Lexi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:41 pm

OOC: Just gonna go with I hit the thing which means it would be dead...right?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:56 pm

OOC: Does no one understand the idea of a giant, spiked, fucking armadillo shell!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:56 pm

OOC: sorry but.... No
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:00 pm

OOC: ....................................... -_-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:08 pm

OOC: Huh...did not see that...in that case...

His arm clanged against the shell and he backed away. He thought to himself, Dammit...how the hell do I kill this thing? He looks at it, trying to find a weakpoint.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:10 pm

The beast stood on it's hind legs, and held out it's stubby arms as it roared. Then it rolled forward in a ball towards Dustan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:14 pm

He smiled, but no one could see it. He figured out how to beat it. He rolled to the side, trying to dodge the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:16 pm

Jet yells at the masked man "Hy team u for now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:17 pm

She was wandering around Death City with her two best friends, who happened to be her weapon partners.

The three came upon the kishin egg and a few people who were fighting it.

"What's going on here?" she asked.

"Yeah! Yeah! What's going on?" she chirped, pretty much just repeating what Moonlight had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:35 pm

Jet saw the three and says "Hey back off me and the mask guy here can handle this Kishin egg."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reason to join the DWMA
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next