Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. Empty
PostSubject: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:29 pm

Sayomi walked the halls of the DWMA as she did routinely during her studies there. She would watch as all the meisters walked alongside their partners entering and exiting for missions while each day she would remain and wait to be assigned a weapon. Although she was skilled she was not easy to get along with. This made it hard for her to hold a weapon.

She sighed and walked it of deciding to skip todays class. She wasn't in the mood for learning. She never was. She watched as everyone either left or went to class before sitting on a bench and sketching in her notebook.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 5:35 pm

Mozart was boredly walking through the halls of Shibusen, looking at all the students wanting to become Death Scythes, assigned missions, partners, alll but 1 lonely girl sitting down on a bench in the hallways that now started clearing up from all the students that were in there, he walked over to her, put his hand on the bench and leaned as he asked her "Eh, Sayomi, you still haven't found the right partner? That's kind of sad to hear."

((BTW Since he's in the academy alot and is a Death Scythe she sould know him or atleast have heard of him, well, most people should.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:20 pm

Clarence had been sleeping against a wall, somewhat hidden from sight. He yawned and stood up, stretching a bit and looking at his watch. "Ugh, class started? Mm, whatever." He shrugged, wiping off dirt from himself and zipping his coat up a little bit. He walked himself along before sitting on a bench, which was across from a bench where that Mozart guy and some girl were sitting.

He scoffed before leaning back against the bench he was on and yawning, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:40 pm

Sayomi looked up at the death scythe she knew as Mozart. "Hey Mozart-sama. I'm actually begining to doubt I'm a meister." She sighed as a boy sat across from them. By the looks of it he had the same idea she did. She looked back down to her sketch. Deciding it was trash she shoved it into her pile of books. "Do you think I can actually hold a weapon?" She asked Mozart quietly. Still eyeing the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:44 pm

"I think you could, when you find someone who could resonate with you, it could be a hard journey, but it's worth it, but, some people get better alone, like me, maybe you're one of those people, but never keep trying." Mozart smiled, trying to cheer her up, when he noticed that Sayomi was looking at a boy sitting a bench distance from them, "Hey, maybe that's yuor weapon." He smiled after he said that, he said it as a joke, but maybe it will actually wind up being true....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 7:11 pm

Clarence generally ignored them as he took a bit of a nap once more, closing his eyes and relaxing. He had already missed class, might as well catch up on some more sleep. He really couldn't, for some reason. Clare opened his eyes and sighed, before looking around and sitting up at attention. He pulled out a small book and started flipping through it out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 7:19 pm

Sayomi frown. "He might be but I doubt it." Then she thought. There's a one in a million chance he is... I'll take whatever chance I can. She sighed. Mozart would know if he's a weapon. She trusted his memory. Sayomi looked back at Mozart, "Wish me luck." She said sarcastically before standing up and walking across the hall. "Hiding from class too?" She asked trying to start any kind of conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 7:27 pm

"Eh? Kind of. I fell asleep before class because I wanted to catch some shuteye and slept past the time I intended. But, y'know, I don't care. S'just class." Clarence shrugged a little bit. He was somewhat surprised that the girl would just come up and ask him that question but, honestly, he didn't really give a care. "Clarence, Weapon, nice to meet you, I guess."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 8:11 pm

Well it was a better start than Sayomi nomaly got. "Sayomi, meister." She replied. "I just don't feel up to class. What's the point in learning if you can't use it right?" She sighed sitting next to him. It wasn't the best conversation but she wasn't one for conversation anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 8:26 pm

"Well, yeah, I get it. A lot of what's taught is basically aimed at those who have partners. I, personally, don't have one. So it's kind of annoying, quite honestly. And the fact that my weapon form likes to evade me isn't helpful either." He sighed a little bit, shaking his head. "S'hard to get a meister when it's hard to even be a Weapon."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 8:43 pm

"Yeah. I don't have a weapon myself. Resonating isn't the easiest thing for me." Sayomi sighed. "I guess it's for the best. Burning myself trying to pick one up isn't really worth it." She looked down at the ground. She really wanted to get out of the Academy. It was sad that neither of them could go on missions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:01 pm

Clarence nodded and sighed, feeling a bit of pity for the girl. "But hey, at least you've got the skill. You just need a partner. The farthest I can go into my weapon form is..This." He focused and his right arm turned into a handle. "And that's where that ends." Clare sighed and made his handle disappear as he leaned back.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:08 pm

Sayomi blinked. She looked at his arm. "I heard it can be hard for some weapons to transform. You'll get it eventually." She couldn't stop staring at the arm. Even though it was normal now she was still curious. Every time she saw a weapon transform a desire for battle made her body tingle. She had never been in a real fight before but she had always wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:58 pm

"I guess. Eventually." Clarence sighed again, before noticing Sayomi was staring at his arm, even after it changed back to normal it'd seem. "Erm, if you're a little freaked, I get the feeling. I never really get used to it." He shrugged and unzipped his leather jacket a little bit to get some air. "It'd be nice to be in a battle, at least once. I've never been so lucky. Most of my days here at the DWMA are spent sleeping and going to class."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 11:09 pm

Sayomi blinked and looked up at Clarence. "Oh. No sorry. I was just thinking the same thing though. I've always wanted to take a mission. I just never could." She wondered how it would feel to hold a real Weapon in her hands. If she could just manage that a battle would be that much more realistic of a goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 12:57 am

"It kind of sucks being stuck here, I gotta say. Like when I hear a guy talking about some mission or something he just went on, and then I get asked what I've been doing. And..I don't have an answer." Clarence shook his head. "Y'know? It's not a good feeling, not a good feeling at all." He scowled a little bit. "It's weird that we both can't go on missions. You because of your resonance issue, and me because I have no idea how to completely become a weapon."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 8:22 pm

"The resonance thing is kind of my fault." She frown, "I don't get along with others very easily." Sayomi sighed and became curious. I don't get along with many people and yet here I am having a conversation. With a weapon no less... She turned to face Clarence "Um... Can you do that thing with your arm again?" She asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 8:34 pm

"Yeah, sure." Clarence said. Why the hell not? He somewhat trusted this girl. Focusing, he held his arm out and it turned into a staff. "Why?" He did get what Sayomi meant about not getting along well with others. Clare wasn't exactly the most open when it came to being friendly or nice, at most chances he had to be such.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 8:46 pm

Sayomi held her breath and grabbed the handle. She closed her eyes and awaited the burning sensation she got when she picked up a weapon but it didn't happen. She opened her eyes and looked at clarence shocked. "I-It doesn't hurt?" he questioned not really comprehending what had just happened. She stared at her hand for a moment before letting go and looking up at Clarence once more. "Sorry. I haven't successfuly held a Weapon since I was quite young." She frown again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 8:50 pm

Clarence was rather shocked. So shocked that he pretty much slipped into his full weapon form. "Erm, no, it doesn't hurt. And neither does being in my weapon form either, it seems. Just kind of cramped." He said. When she dropped him, Sayomi basically dropped him on his head. "Ow!" Clarence transformed back to normal, holding his head. "It's okay. But, hey, you succeeded this time."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 9:14 pm

Sayomi looked at her hands sill trying to fathom the fact they were unsinged. "Well," She began, "We both lack a partener and we both want to get out of here. Why don't we train together untill you can transform properly?" She was getting a bit ahead of herself and she knew it but this was exciting. If she could get Clarence to transform right they could take on a mission and maybe even fight something. The thought made her whole body tingle and although she wasn't smiling she wasn't frowning either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:14 pm

"That sounds like a good plan. I mean, I just transformed all the way into my weapon form. That hasn't happened in..well, ever." Clarence said, standing up. This was his lucky day! He had found a meister he could get along with, somewhat, and he had, albeit accidentally, transformed into his weapon form. He grinned a little bit and held out his hand. "So, partners?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:28 pm

Sayomi stood up and shook his hand. "I guess so." She said doing something he hadn't done in years. Sayomi was smiling. She had finally found a weapon. This was her chance at making this boring place interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:33 pm

"You've got a nice smile. You may want to use it more often." Clarence said. Being both somewhat teasing and friendly at the same time, he grinned a bit more after stating it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:43 pm

Sayomi blushed and looked at the ground in embarassment. "Yeah. Not something I do often." She was being complimented too? This was a very interesting day, so interesting she wondered if it wasn't a dream. She soon shook that thought as she looked back up. "So where do we start?" She asked tilting her head. She had skipped way too much class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.   Sayomi gets noticed? That's new. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayomi gets noticed? That's new.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next