Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) Empty
PostSubject: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:08 am

Sayomi was skipping class, again. She had decided to leave the academy and go for a walk. Lately she had been getting out a lot more.Walking down the street she stopped for a moment to survey her surroundings. "Not many people around," She sighed, "and none that I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:12 am

Joey was walking around the city. He give his weapon Beth some time to her self. He saw a girl a very cute girl. "You are right on it, but you can allway make a new friend" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:28 am

Sayomi turned with a surprised look on her face. "Oh! Hi." She said looking at the ground. I've embarrassed myself. She sighed, "I could but, I'm not the most social person." She replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:34 am

" I see, I was loney myself in a time, no one want a loser and a dummy as a friend" Joey said to her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:38 am

Sayomi was shocked. He sounded like her. Looking up at the boy she frown. "You don't look like a loser, and you definitely don't sound dumb."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:46 am

"What do you think of me then" joey said to her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 12:54 am

"Well," She began, "From what I can tell so far your polite, strait forward, handsome, and a bit reserved." She said adding, "But reserved can be good too." She smiled faintly. "I'm Sayomi. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:00 am

"Oh... Anyway the name Joey nice to meet you sayomi" Joey smile
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:09 am

Sayomi looked around. "You wanna walk with me?" She asked quietly. Though you couldn't tell she was smiling on the inside hoping he'd say yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:11 am

"Sure I walk with you" Joey said to sayomi.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:19 am

"Great!" Sayomi smiled for real this time. "So where were you headed?" She asked not sure which way to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:27 am

"Well I was planing to go to a coffice place here,you want to go with me?" He said to sayomi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:48 am

"Sounds great." Sayomi answered with a smile. "Lead the way." She said waiting for him to pick a direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:52 am

"Well ok" Joey said to sayomi as he begin to walk to the coffice place
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:58 am

Sayomi walked next to Joey. "Do you attend the DWMA?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:59 am

"Yeah I do sayomi" he said to sayomi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:03 am

"Oh? Are you a meister or weapon?" She asked. It didn't really matter but it was interesting to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:06 am

"I myself Is a meister" he said to sayomi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:09 am

"Same." Sayomi smiled at him, "I just recently found a weapon myself." She said trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:13 am

"Cool, I found my weapon on my first day" he said to sayomi. As they reach the coffee place.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:16 am

"Oh cool. I had to wait awhile." She giggled looking at a small shop. "This the place?" She asked happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:20 am

"Yeah,I hear it have the best cake and coffee in this city" he said to sayomi
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:26 am

"Sounds good." She replied happily walking inside. It was a nice little shop and it smelled wonderful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:27 am

Joey walk inside of the store. "So what do you want I buying, it my treat" he said to sayomi. Joey begin to fell something in him
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:31 am

Sayomi smiled at Joey. "I don't want to use up all of your money." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)   A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new friend to her heart (Joey and Sayomi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next