Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:28 pm

Glaucon's eyes glowed bright yellow as he swung Nebun wildly, killing a random pedestrian. It was almost too easy to get more powerful this way! Egerly, he devoured the victem's soul before turning around and glancing at the academy. Then, deciding to walk down a side road that would take him further away from it. He would normally be more cautious and stick to allyways, picking off people he knew deserved it over the course of months. But, with his newfound power, there was no need to wait. Before he knew it, Glaucon ran into another potential victim. A nice looking young red-haired girl.

With a twisted grin, he glared into the woman's eyes. Waiting for her to make a move or for some brave fool to try and stop him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 7:48 pm

"are you just going to stand there?!" nebun asks, jumping out of weapon form and stabbing her in the chest with his hand ripping her soul from it alongside her heart. He opens his mouth and swallows both "to slow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:06 pm

Glaucon turned away slightly as Nebun ate the woman's heart. "Personally, I enjoy seeing what they do when they're faced with their own destruction. It gives them a chance to make a case or die trying to escape the inevitable."

While he was disgusted by the filthy action, he understood that it was necessary to keep the mad weapon from becoming difficult to deal with.

"By the way..." he began to ask out of nowhere, "you wouldn't have some way of finding larger groups of people, would you? I need something that will truely put this new power to test!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:46 pm

Golden Knight, the self proclaimed hero who glowed in armor of gold, sprinted through the streets of Death City. He was on a patrol that he told himself to do, and he was moving his arms and legs back and forth, as things blurred past him, as he quickly darted his head back and forth. He jumped through the dark alleyways, jumping from side to side of each building, rebounding off. Then, he came to a halt, catching site of a shady character, wielding a weapon. Did something just occur here for there to be a civilian wielding a weapon like this? He jumped up and landed beside him, tapping his shoulder lightly standing proud as he awaited for the stranger to heed his presence. "Hello there citizen! I am on my walk and I see that you have a weapon there, not to intrude, but I came to wonder why you have one out to begin with? Did something happen? Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:03 pm

"Hmm?" Glaucon glared into the man's eyes as he landed next to him after doing a pointless gymnastic exebition of jumps. Normally, he would attempt to lie his way out of a situation like this and attack the man from behind. But, considering he was being questioned about a corpse with his Kishin features in plain sight while blood still steined Nebun's arm, he did the next best thing.

In an instant, he took out his normal blade from a holster on his right with his left hand and stabbed directly at the 'knight's cheast!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:11 pm

nebun returns to normal and slices open his forearm with a hiss of masochistic pleasure, causing black blood to gush from the wound. he swings his arm, launching a hardened blade of the stuff at golden knight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:31 pm

"What!?" Glaucon shouted as his blade bounced off the knight's cheastplate. It was real armor?! Who the heck was this guy? What kind of person walks around in full golden plate armor?

Quickly, he jumped away from the knight as Nebun's Black Blood attacked the man. Thank goodness he wasn't messing around this time.... He could only assume the Black Blood would be strong enough to crack him like an egg. And even if it wasn't... how long could one person last with Nebun's special attacks?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:33 pm

Golden Knight chuckled at the small man's efforts, who tried to stab a normal and probably dull blade at his solid gold armor. "Nice try lad! But my armor was made to perfection! Custom fitted! And custom made for my body and mobility." But before he could push the man away, a heaving helping of a black substance, representing a blade came hurtling toward him! Golden Knight quickly reacted, by snatching his golden rod from his holster, and it unraveled into a golden shield, where the black blade bounced off. "I see you want to play hardball! Very well, but your messing with someone who journeyed across lands! Slaughtered villains! And gained wealth from tournaments around the world!!!" He obviously was quite full of himself, but anyway. He threw his rod into the air, and it separated into a smaller version of his shield and a medium length sword, made of pure gold. "Lets begin...but first allow me." He bowed down to the two, to show that this will be an honorable fight. "I must show respect" He then put himself back into a guarding position.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:36 pm

Nebun quickly launches a volley of attacks from his signature fighting style, using his legs and arms equally. blade erupt from his fingers and toes, adding an extra helping of danger to every attack. he slashes with a foot at his face, a claw at the neck, another at the joint between his armored plates in the armpit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:48 pm

From how well Nebun fought, Glaucon knew he could hold his own against this guy. "I'll be back in a bit.... Got to take a few extra souls to help out." He mentioned in the middle of Nebun's attack before running away. He could feel himself getting more powerful with the last soul he ate... he could tell that he was close to some newfound power! And he wanted to be as powerful as he could be to get through that man's armor. Maybe if he just had some time, he could find a way to stop the fight.

Even as he turned around the corner and left the allyway, a sense of irrational Dread persisted in his soul.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:55 pm

Golden Knight kept his eyes peeled! His extensive reflex training prepared him for a chance like this! However, this one was quite faster than what he was trained for! His attacks were dodged, and blockde by his shield, but very closely. He did however take a hit into the armpit area, but luckily his armor took most of the heat. However after the impact, his vision became blurred for a split second, so he shrugged it off. He took his sword, and swung it hoping it would hit, while the shield in his other hand turned into a gauntlet, covering his fist. After the sword attempt, he raised his fist as it beamed with a charging soul purge and aimed straight for Nebun's abdomen as hard as he could. "SOUL PURGE!" He yelled, as he channeled the energy of his soul wavelength to his fist and back quickly, yet hopefully effectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:07 pm

Finally far enough away from the fight, Glaucon turned around another corner and waited in the darkness. As soon as he spotted some kind-of movement, he emerged from the shadows, sword drawn, and cut down both of them. The pitiful fools... but at least they gave their lives for his cause. It was a simple setup for a simple kill without having to chase anyone down. Both souls felt good, like he was almost ready to take on an army... but not yet. He needed more!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:50 pm

Nebun laughs as the sword glances off of his body. the skin was cut, but his black blood hardened around the blade. He started to aim another blow, but was caught off guard when he hit him with a blast of soul purge, the black blood shrinks back from the spot and the hit rips a whole in his side. Luckily Nebun enjoyed pain; he throws his head back and sighs happily "its been to long since ive felt true pain like this! now im all fired up!" he growls at the end. the black blood doesnt close the wound but forms a hard membrane over the spot like a second skin, still exposing a few ribs. Nebun launches a similar volley of attacks with increased speed and strength, the adrenaline of pain fueling him beyond his normal power. On top of this, ribbons of black blood-blades launching from his wounds with every movement.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:26 pm

"Oy!" Golden Knight exclaimed as he was a bit more surprised by his opponents sudden array of attacks, that definitely seemed stronger. The gauntlet turned into a shield that he used to block the attacks, but sparks obviously flew, which astonished him, but didn't take him from his groove. "I am quite impressed good sir! This will be for an interesting story of such a spar!" That's what he though of it as? A spar? He was so arrogant, he thought of this fight nothing more than a spar?! But whether it was a spar or not, he was rather serious of the matter, as bother weapons in his hand formed together to make one large club, which he swung quickly towards' Nebun's body. However the strength of the weapon caused him to make a full revolution, so in mid spin he brought out his hand again and aimed it at a similar spot. "Purge âme!" He cried out, which was soul purge in french, forcing his wavelength more this time.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:37 pm

this time Nebun sees his attack coming and he swipes a claw at his wrist. He cant use soul purge without hands! On top of this he bellows loudly, using his madness wavelength to produce a shrieking attack similar to those used by crona, that should distract him enough to get a few hits in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 7:30 pm

(ooc: anyone mind if I jump in?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 11:09 pm

(OoC: Not at all! You know what they say, the more the easier to heal up by killing one of them and eating their soul.......)

"You have to understand, this is for a greater purpose!" Glaucon shouted as he impailed another civilian through the back with his blade and devoured his soul. He felt his body's hunger temporarly fade away as his arms twitched with a newfound ability. A smile of content crossed his face before he ran back to re-join Nebun in fighting off the the Golden Knight. Knowing that he had all the power he could need for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:30 am

Eclipse who was wandering around near by heard the screams of the civilians that Glaucon had killed. He knew that screaming meant only one thing around Death City. Some power hungry kishin egg was probably trying to increase its power. "Not if I have anything to say about it." Eclipse muttered as he ran off towards the screams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:04 am

Glaucon turned when he heard someone else approach him. Oh, so another lone hero was going to try and stop him? He didn't seem nearly as experienced or dangerous as a fully armored knight did. Sure, why not? Nebun could hold off the knight for a bit longer while he captured another soul. After all, it would aid their cause.

"So, yet another person wishes to join the slaughter." He mentioned while walking twords the new victim. Once he was within a reasonable distance, he continued. "Tell me, do you know the purpose behind power? Behind true, unrelenting, power?"

A twisted smile crossed his face as his glowing yellow pupils glared straight at the man's eyes. Waiting for him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:39 pm

Jet having heard the screams runs in the direction thinking The way they screamed it seems so familiar....! the dark weapon is back Jet finally reaches the area having been slowed down by the Sofia uniform
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:49 pm

Eclipse glared back into Glaucon's eyes without hesitation. "What purpose?" He asked with a stern face as he prepared for any potentional incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:46 pm

Glaucon simply tilted his head to the side as his eyes pierced the darkness, switching his sword to his right hand. "I didn't think you would understand.... No one does." With a quick flick of the wrist, he shot all five of his claws at the second man to show up before running at the guy who just answeared him!

Two of them? Even better. He was already curious what his next ability would manafest as. Before reaching the target, his left hand's claws quickly grew back. Then, with a lunging slash forward, he swung his blade diagnolly at the man with his right arm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:26 pm

Eclipse quickly backed away to dodge the swipe. Afterwards dark energy went to his hand transforming it into the axe-head of his halberd form. "Well looks like i'll have to get my hands dirty." He said as he began to rush Glaucon with a fury of swipes from his transformed hand.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 5:17 pm

Golden Knight immediately retreated his wrist, and took the scream rather well oddly enough, as he trained his mind to block out external things, which would explain why he didn't care for where Glaucon/Stephen has gone. Being the good sport he was, Golden Knight clapped, smiling under his helmet. "That was an indeed cunning trick! Mister....uh.....forgive me, I know not your name. and I only stop to praise you, no tricks!" He honored this by making his two golden weapons merge back to a golden rod, that was about a foot long in length, and held it tightly in his right hand. He knows not the urgency of what's taking place, so this would explain why he seems so "nonchalant"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 5:39 pm

Nebun smiled " i supose you are...adequate. I am Nebun" no doubt, the knight had likely heard of the by-now infamous murderer of death city. With the sound of cracking bone his arm stretches to an unnatural length and the blades of his hand grow far larger, he swing towards the knight in a wide, inescapable arc, assuming that he couldnt fly or become insubstantial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next