Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! Empty
PostSubject: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 5:28 am

Kimiko sat in one of the many alies of Henderson,Nevada. She was currled in a ball waiting for anyone to pass. When a human finally passed she would attack them and devour their soul. She planned to repeat this process until she felt safe. Though after fighting a Death Scythe she wasn't sure she would ever feel safe again. Still she repeated. Her mind slowly being reverted to it's normal child-like state. She even began to toy with the people before killing them and eating their souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 5:06 pm

During the evening, came a silver haired person into Nevada, walking into the city, he was attempted to be mugged once, and he myrdered the man, and threw his soul away like some kid's bouncey ball. At the late night scene, the person came infront of an allie, where a little girl was sitting, his back turned, he noticed her, but didn't know her gender or age, he spoke "Oh, hello there, are you going to assault me? Maybe try to mug me? Assault me? You know what, surprise me..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 6:30 pm

Kimiko looked up at the man with a bit of fear in her eyes. She quickly stood up and jumped back turning an arm into a large dagger. She quickly and swiftly jumped at him thrusting her arm at the left side of his body just above his hip. She did so without a word. She was still a bit afraid. After the encounter with a death scythe she knew she had to get stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 6:35 pm

The man known as Hea smirked, he saw her jumping from behind and so he slid his left leg backwards, hhe smirked and yelled "2nd Position - Hedgehog Stance!" as he ducked, moving his right arm backwards behind his hip to the side of it, and 1 arm infront of him, and as he did, out of his jacket came out 9 katanas in 3 rows of 3, all the blades looking to impale the little girl about to come at him "Don't think you'll get my soul so easily...." He said as he ducked even farther, thrusting the lbades more forwards.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 6:51 pm

Kimiko gasped as she jumped farther to the left then back. Her frown turned to a friendly simile. "Your not normal either are you?" She asked in a sing song voice. Her outward mood had instantly changed as her other arm turned to a blade from the elbow down to match the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 6:58 pm

Hea straightened up, causing the blades to retreat as he said "I don't know what you're talking about, i'm just a normal samurai." And as he said that, he dropped his bag and kicked it, saying "1st Position - Hedgehog Form!" As the bands and katanas came out of his bag, he jumped up into the air and caught the bands at the katanas, 2 of his bands on his legs, tieing the katanas to the backs of his knees, and 2 on his arms, tieing them to the back of his elbows, and one band under his neck, tieing the katana to his back, as he jumped up into the air and came to kick the girl with his left leg.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:12 pm

Caught off guard Kimi is kicked in the gut sending her flying back and hitting the alley wall. She stood back up and smiled again before rushing at the man full speed, slashing at his chest with both arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:17 pm

Hea, though being sad he didn't get to strike her with his katana, jumped back, and as she hit a wall, he turned around his jakcet in a swift motion, and as she was about to slash his face, Hea moved his left leg forward, put his right arm infront of him and left arm infront of him, as he leaned backwards, and once again, 9 blades burst out of his chest, as he yelled out "Hedgehog Stance - Surprise Reverse!!" As he smirked, he wasn't even trying...
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:25 pm

Kimi's eyes widened as the knives stuck her in the stomach. She again jumped back. There was no chance of her beating anyone on her own. She was still weak without a meister because she was unskilled at fighting. Yet she couldn't help but smile. She again ran at him and thrust her arm forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:29 pm

"You poor little girl...." he said smiling as he saw her get thrusted by his katanas, as he went back to his normal stance, he reversed his jacket once more, and as she charged at him, he thrusted his left hand into her stomach while putting his head forwards making the blades thrust as he tried to headbutt her aswell.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:41 pm

Kimi screamed as the blades pierced her skin. The head but was the end. She passed out on the cold ground heavily bleeding as her hands became normal again. Her eyes fluttered shut giving her one last look at the man. She only hoped she would eventually wake up. (She's not dead just unconscious and hurt REALLY bad.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:47 pm

As the girl passed out, he jumped into the air collecting all the blades and bands as he put them back in his bag, closes it, and puts the bag back on, he is a cold man, but this girl looks.....Interesting........So he decided to take her with him, he put her on his back and started walking. About 3 hours passed since the battle, they were now in the middle of a forest, he sat her down on a tree and pulled out some food, he waved it in her face in hope to wake her up as he opened it up and started eating.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:52 pm

Kimiko opened her eyes as and looked around. This was not where she had passed out. She looked at the man and tried to jump up again only to wince in pain and fall back down. She looked up at him again as her eyes sparkled with a mixture of fear and confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:56 pm

"You should rest, you were hurt real bad. You are not usual....Demon weapons...Iv'e seen those but, you're not one of them are you?" He asked her, passing her some ramen, as he continued eating, waiting for the girl's answer, he looked into her eyes, she's afraid, he colud see that, but he wasn't going to take advantage of it...
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:05 pm

Kimiko sat up and took the ramen only staring into it. "No... Most weapons eat those red souls. i eat the blue souls." She smiled cheering up a bit. If he wasn't going to hurt her anymore she had no reason to be afraid. "Those red ones are hard to get. I can get the blue ones really easy." She said in a happier tone as she scooped a mouthful of ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:09 pm

"I see, before, you asked me if i was a weapon..." Hea said as he pulled out a set of hilted katanas roped together from his jacket "I wish, it would make life a whole lot easier..." He said as he put them back, "Red souls.....Blue Souls.....So you eat human souls, because, they are easier to get then the..." He once heard the name of the souls, he tried to concetrate remembering it "Kishin egg souls, those souls are what makes the demon weapon stronger, i see.....My name is Hea, by the way, Hea Deghog."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:21 pm

"I'm Kimiko!" She replied in her sing-song voice again. "Death scythe says I'm a bad weapon. But your not a weapon. You are a warrior. Hea is strong!" She said giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:24 pm

"Yea, i guess i am kind o-Wait, did you say Death Scythe?" Hea asked, interested "What was he like, his weapon capabillities..." He said, still eating his ramen.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:35 pm

"Death Scythe? He's like a piano! He makes sounds that hurt Kimiko's ears." She pouted. "He can take away all my souls. I'm afraid of Death Scythe." She looked down. She didn't really remember his name. She took another bite of her ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:37 pm

"Well then, i see." He got up and kicked his ramen bowl, wihch had a bottle of water over it, in Kimiko's direction, "I'm afraid this is where we part ways, eat up and head west, you'll get to civilization by sunset." As the said that he started walking away east.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:51 pm

Kimiko smiled as Hea walked away. He wasn't such a meanie after all. She gathered the supplies she could and stood up. She was still in pain. Looking around she decided civilization could be really bad. Instead put her finger out and spun in a circle. When she stopped she began to "I wonder if Kimi will ever meet Hea again?" She smiled as she walked. "World is small."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!   The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fear sets in! Kimiko's first true step into insanity!
Page 1 of 1