Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:18 pm

A shy chill fell through the air of the hot spring resort. At the entrence was a series of normal rooms with simple furnishings, where people could eat and rest for the night. In the back of the building, around a few curved stone corridors *to prevent perverts from peeking in easilly* were two seperate hot springs. One for men, and one for women. The springs are pretty normal with a few mats and fragile chairs for those that want to enjoy the heat, but don't like the water or warm stone ground of the spring.

Somewhere, specially hidden from younger view, is a series of private hot springs for older people only... should they request one and are over 18 years of age. Unlike the public springs, the private rooms are much more like indoor swimming pools and have next to no rules regarding thier use.

Today, the Hot Spring has gotten permission to have a special event to reward DWMA students for thier hard work. Several of them were picked at random to enjoy the refreshing new environment. They and thier weapons will have been given the passes for the day to enjoy the springs to thier hearts content. Anyone else who wants to join but is not apart of the DWMA can, but will have to be prepared to pay thier way inside.

(OoC: Roles of the Hot Spring-----

1. No fighting/ murdering, for clear reason. It's meant to be a fun thread, not one where everyone dies and vows revenge!

2. No getting into the private springs unless your character is of age and has enough money to pay thier way in. The pass doesn't cover THAT part of the spring! Although, you might be able to bluff your age if your character is 17 or something.... I don't want any 13 year old characters dressing up so they can get in and see something.

3. The instant someone enters the private springs, I'm labling the thread mature. It's there should people want it, but still, that's a fair warning for people who don't want to read about that kind of stuff....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:25 pm

Beh was just going into the hot springs to begin her first day of work as a maid or a hot spring maintenance worker.

"Hurry up laZy buns! I have to work for 8 hours today and I don't want to get yelled at by the big boss!" Beth complained as she was dragging Joey by his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:30 pm

Joey was being drag by his weapon. " you think also, I also I have to work there also I am the tech dudes there also." He said to beth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:34 pm

Beth dropped Joey on the floor and started to sign in for her shift. "Yes I get to wear the cute french maid outfit!" She cheered while getting dressed and getting the soap and towels. "You were saying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:37 pm

Joey kip up and sign his name into the shift. " I one of the tech dudes that work here as well" he said to Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:40 pm

"Oh yeah you're right. So what does a tech guy do eXactly at a hot spring?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:42 pm

"We check if the hot springs are good, safe and have clean water" he said to Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:52 pm

June practically skipped up the steps to the Hot Spring carrying a brown paper bag with her in one hand and her pass in the other. Her white hair bouncing in the wind.

"Come on, hurry up!" She souted back to her partner, Zephyr, as she pushed open the door to the entrence of the spring.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 8:05 pm

Zephyr, like usual was taking his good ole sweet time trying to keep up with his meister, as he also carried his hot spring pass in his free hand. "I swear I just met you and your already in the school and the next thing I know we're on our way to to the hot springs with passes that seemed like it came out the blue..." He hesitated and looked around observing the landscape a bit Kinda a bit weird to be honest.... "And now we're here...like teleportation or sometin'..."

OOC: *fourth wall breaks and hits me in the face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 8:17 pm

After Zephyr spoke, June immediatly turned around and stopped smiling for a bit. "No one said you had to come, you know...." She crossed her arms, standing in the doorway. "It's almost as if you're implying I'm some kind of sick perv who set the whole drawing up just to see you topless or something." A quick grin crossed her face as she got the image in her mind for a minute and ran off into the dressing room, just assuming that Zephyr would follow her inside the building.

"I mean, really!" She shouted from behind the locked door, trying to keep talking to her weapon. "Don't be so self-absorbed. If I was behind this, I could get someone better looking to join me with alot less effort by just throwing out a cute face and buying 2 tickets!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 8:59 pm

"?! Hey! Wait a second!" He quickly yelled in response as he hurried up behind her. He ran into the building and screeched to a sudden halt in front of the dressing room. "OH SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? YOUR SAYING THAT I'M NOT GOOD LOOKING?!" He quickly stopped and gritted his teeth. "Geez Zephyr, way not to be self righteous..." he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:15 pm

Nebun, killer of shibusen, devourer of flesh, and sadistic monster sighed as he laid back in the bubbling spring with an umbrella drink in hand. He nearly choked on his bendy straw when he noticed the row of shibusen entering the room. He grabs a pair of sunglasses and scooches into a corner hoping not to be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:18 pm

June slightly lghed to herself. She knew it was probably a horrible thing to do, but it was kind-of fun. If she was already messing with him like this, then maybe they would make a great duo after all. Even though she had changed now, the meister still felt like she should keep the door locked... just in case....

"Lighten up a little, Zephyr. You're just not my type.... But I'm sure that one day you'll find someone who's into you!"

Letting loose a silent sigh, June looked twords the door and glanced at it with her yellow eyes. She would make a great Death Scythe out of him one day... she was sure of it!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:35 pm

"I don't know why you're saying that when I'm really in to you either, I mean seriously I just met you!" He reminded. If it wasn't for he fact I'm still trying to make a good 'first impression' I probably would be more pissed than I am...but at least being her weapon wont be all bad... This was his first meister after all, so he will try his best not to mess anything up...however if she is gonna mess with him this way it will take quite a bit of restraint, he knows that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:47 pm

Jet walks up behind Zephyr and whispers "Watch out some times girls can be nice and sometimes the can be real bitches."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:06 pm

"Well... ok then!" June replied, "I was talking about physically, but I'm not into you either." While she pretty much sounded like something straight out of a cheese romance movie, June legitemitly meant what she said. It was one thing to mess with someone and use them as a weapon, but to actually go out with them was a different story.

Slightly cracking the door, June peeked through the crack to make sure that Zephyr wasn't too upset at her or wielding any sharp or pointed objects. Then, she opened the door the rest of the way and stepped out wearing a white slim bikini. Trying to show off a little, she crossed one leg over the other, leaned on the doorway, and grabbed a few strands of her hair over her shoulder. The meister held her little pose for a few moments, before just losing it and giggling a little.

"So, how do I look?" She asked. Half joking, half self-consious about what other people at the spring might think of her.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:20 pm

Zephyr snapped his head right into Jet "I can assure you that my meister is anything but a bitch....Or at least i hope so..." He then turned to the voice that came out the locker room to see June standing there in a bikini. Needless to say his eyes grew wide but he shook his head and tried to play his reaction off as nothing more than indifferent "Hm? Oh yeah you look alright" He spoke plainly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:23 pm

Nebun noticed that none of the shibusen recognized him, he slowly relaxes and takes the sunglasses off, though he remains far away from the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:46 pm

At first, June began to put her hand on her hip and frown a little. But she just decided to go with whatever he had to say mid-motion and take it as a complement. "Thanks... you look alright too." She didn't even notice that there was another person there until she finished talking. Who was he? She gave him a quick look over and quickly determined he was a fellow DWMA student from the way he dressed. She closed her eyes for a few seconds.... Now that she thought about it, she thought she might have seen him walking around the halls before, but it was hard to know for sure.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." The meister started as she introduced herself. "You're from the academy, right? I just recently joined. My name's June, June Maywell... and this guy's my weapon, Zephyr!"

Suddenly a thought crossed her mind as she started giggling slightly. "Wait, were you out here the entire time listening to tha-" June stopped herself, trying to explein what that was about. "Well, we just became partners recently and... you understand how it is, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:48 pm

"Yes nice to meet you I am Jet Tucker best thief in death city and no I was not."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:01 pm

Zephy walked around the stranger a bit, eyeballing him as he tried to remember or not if he himself saw him in the academy as well. He might be, I mean only academy students have access right....? He straightend his back. "Yeah the name's Zephyr Kindle...and sorry if I'm being pushy but are you even from the Academy?" He knew this might seem like a dumb question, but for all he knows, he could've just snuck up here without clearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:06 pm

Jet jut merely changes his arm into a rapier blade and changes it back "Does it look like I am?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:47 pm

"Actualy...." June started, "I mean, it is an academy for weapons and meisters, so I would think you're from there." She glanced around to see if anyone took notice of Jet's arm transformation. After all, people might get a little anxious at a weapon in the hot springs.... That was sort of like showing off your knife collection at a bank or something, right? But, then again, she wasn't exactly used to being around human weapons or what people here thought of them.

Something about Jet gave her a bad feeling. Not that he seemed like a mean person, but she was a little unsure about the whole 'thief' thing.

June, wondering if someone else might have wanted inside the changing room, walked out of the doorway and stood next to Zephyr, holding her hands together. "How do you know you're the best thief?" She asked Jet, unsure of what kind of person he was. Silently, she elbowed Zephyr's side to try and get him to say something or get them away from the man. While she would be alright with talking to him all day, June started to feel cold and a little too exposed out in the open with her swimwear on....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:53 pm

"We'll I have only been caught four times an jailed once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 4:28 am

Ken was stepping up the stairs of the hotsprings, as he reached the top, he obsereved his enviorment, the people, mostly in couples, the rooms, the dressing rooms, and the most important room for him at the minute, the bathroom. After he exited the bathroom, he came into the dressing room, switching into a green surfer-like pants, he gave his ticket to the person at the counter and entered through the door into the natrual, steaming pool, he quickly entered it and sunk neck deep into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)   The Hot Spring Episode (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hot Spring Episode (open to all)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next