Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robbery thing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Robbery thing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:37 am

He see's them run out. He runs after them on the rooftops, not realizing who they are. His right arm turns into a chain and it lashes out at the legs of whoever is at the front of the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:46 am

Jet trips falls from the chain but he trans forms into weapon form then into human form agian free of the chain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:54 am

"制御下炎 (Seigyo-ka-en)" A smallish Phoenix appears big enough for all three of them to get on. Kasai jumps on signalling Jet and Kitsune to do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:58 am

Dralin see's all of this and yells. "IF YOU'RE STUDENTS AT THE ACADEMY, YOU BETTER BELIEVE LORD DEATH WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" His chain goes and wraps around the tail of the Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:02 pm

"EEK!" Kitsune squeeks and turns in to a fox, then runs off in to an alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:06 pm

the Phoenix wiggles around, breaking free of the chain. Kasai grabs Jet and pulls him on. The Phoenix flies off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:09 pm

He goes and wraps it around something else, flinging himself up, his other arm turning into the blade. He see's who's on the Phoenix and yells, "YOU'RE ALL THE SAME! YOU CAN'T KEEP YOURSELVES OUT OF TROUBLE!" he tumbles down onto the ground. He mutters, "And Lord Death will know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 12:12 pm

Kasai starts to cry. She knew this was a bad idea. She was forced into it
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 12:59 am

"Oh no... This is what guilt feels like isn't it..." Kitsune changes out of her fox form and confronts Dralin. "Mister Akagi! You can't punish them!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 9:54 am

"And why is that? Why can't I punish them?" He doesn't seem like himself at all. His eyes are practically blazing with anger.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 2:56 pm

"Because it was my idea Mister Akagi! They didn't want to do it but I insisted! Please Mister Akagi, don't tell Lord Death about them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:13 pm

Kasai hears Kitsune and her eyes widen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:16 pm

Jet walkls over to Akagi and says"Mister Akagi she lies it was my idea"he looks at Kitsune"Trust me stay out of this"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:19 pm

"No! I don't want you to get in trouble!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 5:28 pm

"Trsut me you don't want to get in trouble besides I picked the lock"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 6:13 pm

"That's enough. Here's the deal if I see any of the three of you doing this crap again, Lord Death will know." He walks off, putting his hood up.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 6:16 pm

"Whooh! Lucky break... Next time we should probably do this outside of Death City."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 6:18 pm

Dralin hears the words 'next time' and sighs. He would need to keep everyone on watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 7:12 pm

Kasai walked over to them. Her hair looked...darker. She had tears on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 8:35 pm

"Hey whats wrong Kasai?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 8:49 pm

"I told you this was a bad idea." She says still looking down. "This is what I was afraid of. You guys getting in trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 8:49 pm

"Hey we were let off easy so it is ok"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:09 pm

"Yeah, no harm no foul."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:12 pm

"Never will I do this again." She said as two golden wings come from her back. "I'm going home ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2013, 10:12 pm

"Alright"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbery thing   Robbery thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbery thing
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next