Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? Empty
PostSubject: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 7:07 pm

June Maywell sat on one of the benches in the hallway. Her spotless white hair and dress making the student stand out against the brown structure. A sigh escaped her as she looked back at the clock. So much time before class.... She didn't even have a weapon yet. To try and keep herself entertained, she reached into her pocket and read her father's letter to herself again. Specifically, one of the last passages in it.

Quote :
Don't worry, I'm sure you will find a weapon in no time! I know I said you should make a Death Scythe before you come back, but we still miss you. Your mother worries about you every day. To keep her calm, I said that you could be back in 4 months for break... so I accidently set a deadline for you making a Death Scythe.... Sorry about that.... But don't worry, I'll think of something to give you more time! Your old man's a master at this kind of thing!
Just like him to find a way to worry and help her at the same time. Maybe she could go back either way... but that would require special permission. June groaned at the situation, leaning back into the bench with her arms spread out.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 7:36 pm

A pair of white sneakers scuffed up the hallway floor, as he began to leisurely walk in the hallway. He carries his books in one hand, and had his other hand in his pocket as he looked around to see a few people socializing. I never saw so much people in one place before....but then again I usually cut school a lot when I was younger He stopped and looked at the girl who was sitting there by herself on the bench. The main thing that caught his attention was the white hair, but also how he didn't really see her before...well granted he never really saw anyone before, but still the white hair was still an eye catcher to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 7:57 pm

"Hmm?"

June glaned over at the man who was just standing there starring at her. She closed her jacket slightly in case he was perverted or something.... "You're not new here, are you? I don't think I've seen you before but it is a pretty big school." She let loose an awkward smile as she put the letter back in her pocket. The last thing June wanted was for people to worry about her family issues or take pity on her for being alone. But, while it was still on her mind, she might as well ask the question that had just been bugging her.

"Hey, are you a meister or a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:11 pm

"a bit straight forward question huh?" He leaned back into the wall and looked at the new student. I guess she asked because she has yet to find a partner, if she's a meister maybe we can make something work seeing how that I don't have a partner as of yet either... "I'm a weapon" He said at last, "More specifically I'm a battle axe." He quickly specified. "And finally to answer your previous question I am actually pretty new to this school, howabout yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:29 pm

"A battle ax...." June repeated, thinking it over. Her hand touched her katana, unsure how exactly to think of it. She had hoped that she would be able to become a sword user like her father was, but it was probably best to just go with what she could get. After all, how hard could it be to learn a new weapon?

"I've been here for almost a week so I'm pretty new. But I think I have a good grasp on things.... I was actually just wondering where I could find a weapon." June looked back at the man and shrunk back a little. "Oh! I'm sorry, I shouldn't just assume you don't have a meister! But, if you don't have one, I'd like to, you know... see if I could hold you...."

Way to go, June! That was probably the worst way you could have worded things. While she wasn't sure, it at least felt like her uncertainty was really apparent.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:44 pm

He put his foot on the bench, and rested his arm on the knee. "What a coincidence, I was also looking to see where I could find a meister." He paused briefly and did a smug smirk. "And whats even more convenient is that I don't have a meister yet." Well duh I just said that..no need to repeat... He then took his foot of the bench and and shrugged. "And sure why not? I'm fine with it." In a light he turns into a black battle axe with a dark red handle right into her hands "So whaddya think? By the way I would be a bit careful with the tip at the top." he warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 9:28 pm

June glanced over the ax with a cautious look. It didn't feel too heavy... that was a good sign. After making sure no one was too close, June got up from her seat and tried to hold the ax in a swordsman-like stance.

Ok, just like your katana, right? Take a stance and swing.... The meister switched her grip around to try a quick draw-like strike. Her back leg slid back to give herself more balance. The weapon's weight felt so different from what she was used to.... Then, June swung the weapon quickly! The balance of his ax-head, though, threw June off balance! She ended up swinging the weapon higher than she wanted as a blast of what looked like... fire?! A blast of fire flew from the thing!?!?

A sound of shock came out of June's mouth, she let go with one hand, and ended up letting go of him completly as he crashed into the wall behind her!

"Oh no! Oh- where-" June paniced as she took a few steps back from the burning section of the cealing and ran off to try and help the ax back up. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know- how did you even-" The words escaped her as she looked for some way out.

"FIRE!!!" June shouted, unsure what to say. "That was fuc-" No, swearing isn't nice, she thought, censoring herself.... "That was FIRE!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:42 pm

Zephyr turned back into his normal appearance and held his head on his hand in shock in disorientation. He tried to slowly get up with pinwheels for eyes. "Damn...you flew me right into the damn wall..." He steadied himself and shook his head, returning his eyes to normal, before sighing. "And yes it was fire...that's what I meant when I said 'watch out for the tip' but don't worry, if your willing to be my meister...if you want to, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it real quick. In fact just think of it as a normal slash with greater length..." He then turned his head to the katana that she seem to have Hm...it seems that she is abit adept at using her katana...maybe it might be harder to adjust than I thought...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:53 pm

"I didn't expect it to BURN ANYTHING!" June shouted, showing some of her temper she usually held back. All she could do was keep turning her head around and looking at the scorch mark. At least she wouldn't have to get too close to Kishin Eggs with this thing.... "I thought you meant the end was sharp or- I- I don't know.... Anything but FIRE!"

For a few minutes, she crossed her arms and pouted in frustration. Then, she finally broke down and sighed. The meister crouched down and extended her hand to help the ax up. "I know what to watch out for, now, at least........"

There was no way this was getting the better of her. June was determined to figure out how to use the weapon!

"Sorry if I hurt you too bad... I try to be graceful, but it just doesn't work sometimes. My name's June... June Maywell. What's yours?" As she spoke, June tried to pull off her most innocent expression to try and get him to ignore her mistake.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 5:17 pm

He still rubbed his head as he still had a slight pain, but he tried his best to shrug it off and annoy it. His attention was then reclaimed by June, after she mentioned her name. He smiled and also decided to introduce himself. "The name's Zephyr, Zephyr Kindle. Nice to meet ya. And I'm sorry for not being specific about the tip of the axe thing, that's my fault" He admitted. Hopefully she won't burn herself in the process...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 5:40 pm

June helped Zephyr up onto his feet. "I guess I should have been more careful before just swinging a weapon before I knew what it could even do...." The woman with white hair confessed back. "I'm still a little new to weapons turning into people and Kishin Eggs... just being a meister in general."

A slight blush crossed her face as she scratched the back of her head. So much for a good first impression. It wasn't even 10 minutes and you already threw him at a wall, shouted at him, and then started talking about how much you sucked as a Meister!

"Well, I'm sure all of your old partners accidently threw you at least once, right?" She tried to joke, knowing she was probably the first one to send him into a wall. "I hope I can still work with you...."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 6:49 pm

"Actually about that, I kinda had no real meister partner until now...but I'm sure if I did though they would be as surprised as you were." He tried to reassure, putting back on the smug smile again. "And sure you can still work with me as weapon and meister, it just takes practice after all." I guess she is a bit of a novice after all...but I'm sure she has some potential..... He leaned back against the wall and looked around the hallway and then at the clock. "Hey, do you know when class starts by the way? I kinda forgot when..." Or rather I skipped class so much to not really care...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?   The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl with a Katana- Will Zephyr find his Meister?
Page 1 of 1