Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a chance meeting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:20 pm

Are you sure your okay shuke"she watched him. 'He seamed more cocky and self confident' she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:22 pm

*He takes a deep breath* "Yes! I feel so alive!" *he covers his face with his hands and laughs hysterically* "I love being a weapon!"
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:31 pm

Melody smiled and nodded"oh yeah
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:33 pm

"You know, the feeling of just...TEARING into a kishin's flesh...it's poetic almost, it's a religious experience!"
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:35 pm

Ive never felt the tearing of a kishes flesh so I dont know what you mean"she said looking at him
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:37 pm

*Falters and looks over at her apologetically* "Oh...eh...sorry, I get caught up in the moment" *blushes*
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:46 pm

No its absolutely fine its just not the same thrill for me, mine is more from eating the soul"she said
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:47 pm

"Yeah!" *he pauses* "Wait...Damn it! I forgot to gather the souls!"
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:51 pm

Then lets go back and get them"melody said with a smile
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:51 pm

((sorry, that's all for tonight, talk to you tomorrow?))
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:55 pm

Okay night)
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:53 am

*Sighs heavily, and leans his head back, looking into the vast sea of stars above* "Beautiful night"
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:56 am

She looked up and smiled nodding "yes it is they are so bright tonight"
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:58 am

*his eyes wander over to her halo of golden hair reflecting in the moon's bright glow, a soft smile graces his lips* "so...are you...seeing anyone?" *the words slip out far too quickly for his comfort, and a blush blazes across his cheeks*
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:00 am

Her eyes meet his as he asked that and blushed brightly"no im not seeing anyone
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:01 am

"Oh...well...if maybe, you are free some time? We could..." *his voice trails off nervously*
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:02 am

Melody blushed but smiled "I would really like that "
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:04 am

*Shukendearu nods, and smiles but says nothing, a hand reaches over, and hovers near her's*
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:07 am

*Shukendearu nods, and smiles but says nothing, a hand reaches over, and hovers near her's*
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:07 am

She smiled and when she saw his hand she tentivly took his
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:10 am

*he continues to stare at her beautiful hair, and then to her face...but...as it is with all young men, his eyes wander downwards to her chest and thighs. He tries to stop himself, and prays that she doesn't notice*
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:13 am

She looked down at there hands nervously
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:14 am

"Umm...would you like me to walk you home?"
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:16 am

You can if you like I dont want to be a bother"she said
Back to top Go down

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:17 am

"Oh no! Just, lead the way, i'll keep you protected" *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a chance meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a chance meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next