Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wedding

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 8:54 pm

Jet is in his jet black tux is standing outside the church struggling with the tie
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 9:16 pm

Yomi was I a room with a few other girls who were helping her with her dress. She wondered how many people would come...

"Don't worry about it Yomi! It'll be fine!" Bri said reassuringly.

Yomi hugged her friend. "Thanks Bri."
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 10:08 pm

Jet starts growling "Goddamn tie." And he continues to struggle
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 10:49 pm

Droon is dressed in a fancy shirt, black pants, and a vest. He sits on a seat near jet with fake tears pouring down his face "it seems like only yesterday they were just teenagers...." He says, flicking the droplets from his eyes.
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 11:24 pm

luna was sitting un the pews with kara

isabella was siting next to luna

Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 11:35 pm

Jet is basically strangling himself with the tie while trying to get it on right
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 7:34 am

Charles say Jet struggling with his tie. He chuckled. "Want some help?"
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 10:20 am

Kataro walked into the room with jet. He was wearing an a black tux with a black rose in his shirt pocket.
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 11:06 am

Je manages to say "No.....I Got it." Jet finally gets it right
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 7:49 am

Charles gave a half smile. "Alright then." He went to take a seat. He looked to his right where Lexi would've been and sighed.
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 9:25 am

Lucius fixes his tie and walks into the church, having heard there was a wedding he assumed it would be a nice idea to drop by to congratulate the happy couple. He walks over to the male who is working with his tie and seems to be the groom. "Hello, congratulations on your wedding." He says with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 6:44 pm

"Thanks man."
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 8:21 pm

Lucius gives a small nod before turning and walking off to find his seat.
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 9:59 pm

Jet walks up to the podium neviusly messing with his tie cause he hated standing in front of alot of people except when playin his guitair
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 10:14 pm

Zandra holds up her invitation next to the address, assuring herself this was the correct place before walking inside. She hasn't been invited to parties or weddings of sorts for years, so she took this as a chance to have a more formal get up than usual. She pinned up her hair in a bun, a few strands of her pitch-black hair sticking out from it and dropping to the side of her head in waves. Her red lipstick matched the red of her dress and high-heels, which she found quite difficult to walk in, considering she mostly wore combat boots and nothing more but sandals if it's a lazy day.

She took her seat, folding one leg over the other politely and glancing her green hues to the podium, wear the groom nervously awaited to give a few words to the people arriving to his wedding. "Poor guy is shaking to the core," she said to herself with the smallest laugh of sympathy.
Back to top Go down

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 10:19 pm

Jet starts givin himself a mental pep talk 'Alright Jet you did not give up when your parents died and you werent nervous so now lets man up!' Jet shakes his head and when he looks up his eyes are giving off a courageous light like he was strong enough to kill a kishin by himself which he is unable to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding   The wedding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wedding
Page 1 of 1