Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  Empty
PostSubject: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:05 pm

Kataro was in the back room of the building, getting ready for the rest if his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:09 pm

Luna was in a seprit room freaking out she was second guessing herself and thinking of bad outcomes ( pre wedding jiters)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:14 pm

Kataro's brother Kasharu walked into the room. He had on his tux but his hair was still wild and crazy. "Dude.... You're not gonna fix your hair! Oh, make sure you put in your contacts. You know your red eyes freak people out." "Im going to this wedding and I'm going to be myself. You're lucky I'm wearing a tux. I hate formal clothing.." Kataro rolled his eyes. Then he laughed at how much him and his brother both hated formal clothing.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:14 pm

Fiona and Barry were freaking out with excitement
Me kin and Kiro were sitting with smiles
Raven came in with Daniel
(Is Daniel a best man or what :3??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:17 pm

(I'm not sure. I was gonna have jet, Connor or Dylan but they're not on... I'm gonna wait for some people get on before i actually start the wedding.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:19 pm

Ooc: ok but also can there be a bachelor and bachelorette part I know it's sort of late
It's ok to say no :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:20 pm

Luna had her face in her hands she was in her dress and vail with her hair done up in an elaborit bun and she wore light makeup but she was worried
(Will raven and Fiona be bridesmaids raven could be maid of honor if you like )
Daniel smiled at raven
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:23 pm

Ooc: OMG YESSSSSS THANK YOU
Raven smiled warmly at Daniel
Fiona couldn't hold still "OH MY GOSH O MY GOSH OH MY GOOOOOOSH!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:26 pm

Isabella looked at Fiona" hay hold still "
Daniel smiled and whispered " you look lovely in that dress "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:29 pm

Raven blushed thank you, your looking good in that tux "

Fiona squealed "I can't help it LUNA'S GETTING MARRIED I THINK IM GONNA CRY
DX"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:30 pm

"Only if pops was here to see this..." "Yeah......" Kataro got up out of his chair and began to fix his bow tie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:31 pm

-Zarchy walks into the room formally dressed. He doesn't usually like to wear formal clothes, but this was a special occasion-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:33 pm

Isabella smiled and rolled her eyes " your such a sap "
Daniel smiled and adjusted his tie " well thank you"
Luna waited for someone to come tell her it was time
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:35 pm

Raven chuckled and Fiona started to cry (tears of joy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:36 pm

OOC: What setting does this take place at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:37 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes and waved to zarchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:38 pm

Kavara rushed into the room and gave Kataro a big kiss on the cheek. "What are you doing in here? This is the guys room?!" "oh I don't care. I had to come see my older brothers. I'm so proud of you!"

OOC: its just a random building or something.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:39 pm

Fiona finally stopped crying and started to bounce around agin
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:42 pm

Ooc: brb need to get a charger or phone gonna die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:43 pm

Luna stude up and looked at herself in the long mirror and tears welled up in her eyes she looked so pritty she almost couldent beleave it was herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:47 pm

-he waves back; seeing she was a bit busy-

OOC: Oh okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:49 pm

Kataro was needing a cigarette but his brother didn't like him smoking. So Kataro sat down in a chair and started to think about what would happen after this.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:52 pm

Ooc: first comes love then comes marriage than millions of BABIES XD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:54 pm

-sitting down, he stares up at the ceiling; wondering how the wedding would turn out-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:54 pm

OOC: I want two boys and nothing more. Or a girl and a boy. Or one girl. Or one boy. I guess I don't really care. But I mostly want two boys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next